Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Sara and Lady Heather don't speak too much when they first meet a person, they like observing......

*Lady Heather and Sara stare at each other for 10 minutes........

Lady Heather: I love your eyes....

Sara: I love your lips.

LH: you're the second person said that.

Sara: Who's the first?

LH: Mr Grissom.

(Sara turns to Grissom, irratated): You stole my lines!!! :devil:

I don't have Photoshop or anything to do photo manips but maybe if I find time later in December I could try a Christmas GSR music video or something...

Am excitedly waiting for your Christmas vid, Grissly :D But hey, you don't need photoshop to do manips - all mine are done on Paint, which sucks, but is servicable...

Round of applause to Alyssa - absolutely LOVED your scenario. Maybe you'd turn it into a fic one day? *begs* :)

LBS, I LOVE "Saturday By Spoonfuls" - so much, I think I've read it 3 times now. Cincoflex totally ROCKS MY WORLD - she is the Queen of Erotica

If you're in the mood for a really good GSR Christmas story, and haven't already read it, Laura Katherine's SCHEME - A Holiday Drabble is a must - started out as a drabble, ended up as a 7 chapter WIP (which is now complete) and it is SO cute :)

Thanks forensicsgirl, I didn't know you could do all that stuff with Paint! I sure love your manips, so maybe I could try something with it too, if I can find some time.

And yes, Scheme is such a nice Christmas fic! I'm assuming/hoping you'll write one too soon, BTW! ;)

Also, since we're talking about fanfics, there's been something that has been bothering me--there is a fanfic I read a while ago, and since I was just getting into fanfic at the time and not really paying attention to the authors' names, I totally forgot whose story it was...I'll first ask you guys, and if you don't know, I'll try the relevant YTDAW thread...What I vaguely remember is this:

Grissom refuses to kiss Sara because he says if he kisses her, he'll want everything (to marry her, to have kids with her...). Some things (which I don't remember now) happen in between, and then at the end of the fic, he repeats that (that he'd want to go all the way if they started something, that he'd want to marry her). Sara says "I'll say yes, ask". It was angsty with a happy ending, if I remember correctly.

Anyone knows this story?

the're so many stories that are similair..where to you read it at ff or a nother site that will make it eassier to find ;)

Forensicsgirl, I just finished reading SCHEME, by Laura Katherine and I loved it. So cute. Does put you in the Christmas mood.

Grisslybear, Arrrggghhh, I have read the fanfic you described, but I have read so many over time I have no idea of the title of that one either. Now, you have me curious and I will go searching for the name of it. If I find it or you find it let me know or I will let you know.

Hey hey guys!

I've just read the "Holiday Drabble" too! :D Brilliant! Gotta love the mistletoe tradition!

As for the fic, grissly... Dang, I vaguely recall reading it too! Can't remember the title either! :(

im sorry. i dont remeber reading it, but maybe because i am just getting into fanfiction now. (i know, i already slapped myself). but once someone finds it, i'd love it!

if anyone looked at the credits for still life, is sofia in that ep?

Ahh, thanks guys...If you could remember the author, that would still be something. I first thought maybe it was Mystery's but then it's probably not...At least it seems to be a known fic, which makes it more likely that we can find it in the end. I appreciate the help though!

EDIT: Thanks Beautifulview, the world of fanfic is great, but you should keep track of the stories you love or you'll end up like me going crazy over finding a fic I'd read...

As for Sofia, I don't know if she's in or not.

I'll try to remember it grissly, I really will! It's just I went through a phase when I was reading one after the other and couldn't really stop, and I wasn't really looking at the titles... :p

How long was it, do you remember?

Exactly Aggie, I read this at the time when I had just started getting into fanfic, and I wasn't paying attention to author's names or anything, just reading one after the other. :D

I can't remember anything else, except that it was for sure angsty, and the scene at the end had the vibe to it that Sara was "forgiving Grissom" for what he's done, so I am assuming some bad things happened in between. I googled "I'll say yes. Ask." but no luck there. I'm pretty sure something like that was the line.

Don't worry too much about it, Aggie! I'll also ask this in the YTDAW thread, and probably the fanfic gurus there would remember it. Thanks for your help.

EDIT: It can't be one of the long ones (like more than 10 chapters) because at the time I was shying away from reading long fics. Most probably <10 chapters. But that probably doesn't help much :(.

GAH, I've missed you guys so much. LOL, glad to see you guys are keeping yourselves busy(forensicsgirl's Santa manips). Hmm... that's all I've got to add. Keep up the grrreat work everyone.

Hey Future! We missed you!!!! Welcome back :D

I'm really sorry, Grissly - I've definitely read that story too, but I can't remember who wrote it or what it's called - aggghhhhh, been racking my brains. Will keep thinking and hopefully someone will remember - I hope so, cuz now I want to read it again to :) And to answer your gentle prodding about my Christmas fic, it's still in the planning stage, but I will have it up before Christmas. Just three weeks to go guys! :eek: Hope you've got all your shopping done ;)

On the subject of Christmas presents, I've been thinking of what Grissom's bought Sara these past few Christmases, and what he might get her this year...

GSR_christmas_1.jpg

GSR_Christmas_2.jpg

:D :devil: :D

Wow, Forensicsgirl, I am liking his 2005 Christmas gift to Sara a little too much myself. Oh, don't forget they have that similar hand art in both their apartments too. I guess that would be Christmas 2002 then. :D

Future always glad to see you back. Always miss you not posting. I know how you love GSR.

LMAO forensics girl i love this year's present. he is so thoughtful. hhahahahaa.

it might seem fluffy, but i would love to hear the line "all i want for Christmas, is you."
and there i go quoting movies again.

Hey guys, I did find the fic!!!I posted it in the YTDAW thread and thank God someone knew what it was. It is "Half Sorry", and its sequels "Blessed" and "Miracles in Three Times", by TheLittleCat. The line I was talking about is in the third part of the trilogy.

Forensicsgirl,Aggie,LSara, beautifulview, thanks for offering to help.

I definitely recommend that fic, by the way!

EDIT:Forensicsgirl, I forgot to comment on your X-mas gift to Sara. It's "lovely", I must say. Want one for myself :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back