Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, the trying not to cry comment. I cried for like an hour after the show had ended. xD

But I think she should've just quit her job, and still stayed with Gil. I do get that she had issues she needed to deal with, but leaving the 'only home' she ever had... neh, didn't like that.

Meh, guess that's true. Still... she left the only home she ever had.... so that means she might have a startling revelation and come back. who knows. I had a tear in my eye when she just mooched off... letter was pretty sad too. Thing is though, if she quit her job, then there's no chance really that she could come back...

But she doesn't really want to come back, to be an CSI I mean. Since she was so fed up with the whole 'not being able to help everyone' deal.

I still bawled like a baby, it was almost like a cartoon. I couldn't breath, I was crying that hard. So pathetic, I know xD

Yeah, but surely after time "burying her ghosts" or, whatever... she's gonna come back when it's fixed. Meh I dunno... i'm just gonna wait to see what happens. We need to move on to a ... uh... lighter topic. ;)
And where's Mia... havent seeeen her today. :/

Yeah I hope she will be back. I'm trying to hold my strike until she comes back, but I will NEVER succeed.

hmmm lighter topic *pounders*

I love the youtube clip where Jorja buys a bike... xD

I'll admit it, when they got to the letter part of the ep, I started to tear up.

lighter note...well...Im working on Sara/Jorja Icons :) and hopefully we will see Jorja/sara in something else soon?

My eyes were watery pretty much the whole ep, but when it got to the part with Sara telling Hannah that her brother was dead, I started full-out crying. I can't explain why, but that scene was really painful for me to watch.

I used photoshop cs2 for my icons, but now i'm onto cs3, what programme do you use TruSidle
And i'd join your strike but... i'm kinda watching an ep as we speak. How much did you use to watch a day before you went on strike?

I use cs2. I'm gonna get cs3 soon though.
Haha, well then that won't work xD

At least 2-3 episodes everyday.
But the last few weeks, maybe 4-5 or 6-7 episodes each day...
>_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back