Jorja/Sara: A Passionate Heart #5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by gsrLOVE, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

My husband thinks the show jumpd the shark w/K-fed as PIG.

IMO The only refreshing element the show offered was GSR. It was nice to know that people who deal with death, and the horrors of life on a daily basis, were able to carve their own private niche of happiness. I liked the living, human element they brought to the show. W/ out Sara's passion for fighting for the victims, and her relationship w/ Grissom, the show will not hold my interest.

Oh Sara, please come back to us! :(

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I wait in anticipation of her return, and need to see how he deals with her loss, for now, till then I love CSI, and also find the human element tempting and warm, and happy ;)there will be such a hugh gapping wound without her wonderful presense, it's a bitter pill to swallow :(

3. Guybrush Threepwood

Guybrush Threepwood CSI Level One

It is a very bitter pill to swallow.
    And I stand by my strike.
    I'm waiting for Sara's return really.
    58 hours!!! >_<

4. dirtylabrat

What is 58 hours?

And I can see that people are burning up the "you kill me" spoiler thread. :rolleyes:

So how long before she returns? Anyone have any ideas? Guesses? Theories?

5. Guybrush Threepwood

It was 58 hours since I last saw CSI. now we're up to 62 hours.
    which is a record for me...
    I miss CSI >_<

I think it might be a while, her problems aren't the kind that you can just solve like that *snaps fingers*

and I don't think she's ever be back as a regular.

6. dirtylabrat

I just don't understand what she expects to accomplish alone. I mean, she spent most of her life alone, and couldn't face her demons. Now that she has a man who loves her, and friends who love her, it would make sense that maybe they could help her resolve issues that she had been unable to do alone. But nope, she needs to be alone. I'm a little peeved with her, his morning.

I'm looking forward to her return, but I don't want to be strung along with a "she's back in Vegas for a few days" crap. Besides Grissom, she walked away from the people who love her. I hope they're all pissed with her. We love you Sara, please come home! :(

7. Guybrush Threepwood

I do hate the way that she left, and I don't qiute get it either. But that's kind of the thing. It's Sara we're talking about, she doesn't always make sence, but she does have a strong will. She does what she wants, and now she's doing what she's sure she needs.

Yeah, I just want her to come back and fix things with Grissom.

8. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

i can't really analyze how i feel about her manner of leaving...i'm devastated that she's gone, but it was jorja's decision and choice, she can't help that she wasn't given the beest sendoff possible (which she totally deserved)
    i do know that i beleive she'll be back, and i'm biding my time till she is
    as my sig says, i may watch, it depends on the ep, i may not. when jorja's back, that'll be a definite. she'll only be a guest star, but the show will improve time a hundred when she walks through those lab doors.

make love not war, love it
    she's very quirky and i love rading quotes from her!

~following jorja wherever she may go!

9. Guybrush Threepwood

yeah I agree. I'll never stop loving Jorja, she's the best.

10. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Gonna follow her too.

As to reasons of Sara's leaving... I feel we will get some answers along the show maybe.Maybe even without Sara being there. But then again, it has always been hard and difficult to analyze Sara so I wonder if we will ever fully understand her leaving.

11. Guybrush Threepwood

Yeah, Sara is a very special character, and she has done some things that has really made you go 'whoa'.

I just hope that they won't leave it open like this, that they will give us an conclusion. The whole Sara thing I mean. That we'll find out if she managed to be happy again, or if she and Gil will be able to work things out.

12. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Yeah, that's gonna make her want to come back. ;)

After 7+ yeahrs of being on the same programme, dont you think she deserves a change if she wants it? I know it sucks, but it's her desision, like some other members said, follow her where she goes. Even if she comes back to CSI as an "extra" so f'ing what? She's back isn't she. ;) Any amount of Jorja is good, surely. ;)

Besides... she's gonna come back. ;)

ETA: i winked way too much in that post....

13. Guybrush Threepwood

Like I've said before, I have no issues with her at all leaving the show. I completly understand why and I support Jorja in everything she does. It was just the way she was written out of the show that pissed me off.

(and I've actually gone 72 hours without watching CSI... I deserve a medal, I've never gone that long without it before.)

14. LemonJelly06

LemonJelly06 Lab Technician

Heh, it could have been a worse exit. She could have just... dissapeared. :p Now that would have been crappy.

15. Guybrush Threepwood

yeah that would've sucked. but still. I did not like it >_<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.