Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

Helloooo!
How ya doin’ in these days? (stupid question…obviously fine after the last spoiler :lol:) I haven’t been here for some weeks, because I was on a school trip in the Netherlands, but I missed you and our ship!

SQUEEEEE! Surely I found an awesome surprise when I came home…:D I was going to hug my computer for the good news!:lol: I can’t believe that Calleigh is crying… I was waiting for this moment for ages, but finally her shell is breaking…in front of Eric! Since season 2, at every hard moment for Calleigh I’ve been hoping to see her crying in front of Eric, but on the other hand I’m happy that PTB did this now, because they, after building her reputation of cold steel woman, are showing that she really trusts Eric more than everyone. ;) I expected that sooner or later was going to happen something like this and that scene is almost like I imagined it, but anyway I was going to faint, because we’ve been waiting 6 seasons so it seamed impossible to me to see Eric comforting her. :lol: I’m really happy for this and because this is only the beginning of the season, that makes me think that we have some possibilities to get some important scenes at the end of the season, like a kiss or something more. :D Anyway, even if it have been hard to wait, now the moments that we’re getting are more important and they means that this ship is born to last. :)

Yay! I can’t wait to November 19th to know more about the episode, but I have to wait until the next year to see it… :( This is one of these moment where living in Italy sucks! :mad:

Don't worry Abby we will keep you aprised and updated ;) and I sent you a PM ;)

Ew at this new AutoAdmin bullshit that doesn't let you have PNG icons larger than 20k.

Okay, so I shouldn't drink two nights in a row because it makes me have weird dreams and I never have dreams (that I remember; nobody give me this "I took a psychology class and everyone has dreams every night!" crap). Except this time, it was awesome.
I was sitting there as they were filming it, and I swear, it felt so fucking real. It was too cool. They did a couple of takes of it, and Eric was stroking her hair and telling her it wasn't her fault and "we'll figure this out together" and I nearly died (i.e. woke up). And then at the end, Calleigh gave him another kiss, except this time it was like at the corner of his lips and he kinda had that look he had in Just Murdered except then they smiled at each other -- Calleigh through a few tears -- and I really did die (i.e. WOKE UP, DAMN).
Oh man, this is not good behavior reinforcement because I'm gonna turn into an alcoholic if I keep having these dreams after drinking.

Caro, those icons are great!! can i use 24? i love it!!

StarDuquesneEMT said:
I have more, I'll think and post more later. I'm going to be in absolute agony waiting for my girl's meltdown. She is so due. And I've said it a million times, but Eric is the ONLY person who truly knows how to handle her. She's strong and doesn't show emotion and he respects that without pushing and is just there when she needs him, just instinctively knowing when that is. She can take care of herself but he still worries and can do it without making it seem like she can't do her job. Jerkly doesn't get her at all, and he'll never know what a treasure he lost. And he will.

exactly!! Eric knows exactly what she needs without her having to say anything like she does with everyone else! He even knows how to handle her when she doesn't want to be handled or have anyone think she needs handling. Which shows the connection that these two have and is the reason why they are going to last!

Hey, Star, welcome back! How've you been? Did you find a new job? It's good to see you again.

Ew at this new AutoAdmin bullshit that doesn't let you have PNG icons larger than 20k.

Try saving them as GIF files.

Awesome dream. I'd die if something like that happened.

Cal is gonna seriously owe Eric a big one after this episode, considering everything she's put him through and how hurt he's been seeing her with Jake. I know she's gonna feel like shit, which is probably why the writers are having her be mad at him now. Thank God these episodes aren't gonna seem so bad knowing there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Makes it so much bearable.

Caro, those icons are great!! can i use 24? i love it!!

Sure, I made them for you guys to use.

Good to see you too, Caro, I missed you guys. How's California? Tell me who at AA to kill, your stuff is awesome and they suck. I might be coming out your way sometime in the next 6 months or so, I'll let you know if it works out. I've got like 8 WIPs if you want something to read :) Still unemployed, which sucks because I'm hungry, but right now it's kinda good because I dislocated my knee and it's really hard to move. Other than that, Grandma died and life blows but at this point it has to get better because it can't get worse :lol:

My thoughts on the picture: From having spent the better part of 5 years in the back of an ambulance, that's what it looks like. The thing over Eric's shoulder looks like a suction unit, and behind his head is the jump seat where I usually sit. Behind Cal is some dude on the cot. And since I think it every time she wears that jacket, can I just say how freakin HOT that woman is in leather :devil: I want that jacket. Badly. And come to think of it, have we ever seen her in jeans? She's always so professional. We know she goes clubbing, she's mentioned it, specifically Canvas using her badge as a VIP pass, and the one ep when she was bitching at Frank she looked like she'd been called in from a club with what she was wearing, but I don't ever remember a pair of blue jeans on the woman. Correct me if I'm wrong. Oh this is gonna bug me now... I've got the actual addresses for the houses of Cal, Nat, Eric, and Alexx. For Nat and Eric I've got driver's license numbers and SSNs. I've got all that in screencaps and I don't remember if she's ever worn blue jeans. Man I'm slacking!

That dream totally kicks ass. Calleigh being pissed just furthers my theory though. She's not pissed at Eric, she just thinks she is because that's easy. She's really pissed at herself for putting both of them in this situation. She's pissed at herself for going with Jake, because he's safe. There aren't any real feelings involved. Jake doesn't have a clue how to handle her and never will. He was probably her first, and we all know what the first feels like. She wants to have that with no strings and nothing real on the line. Plus after almost dying twice and almost losing her best friend last year, she's gonna be a little off kilter. Eric is more in tune to that than she herself is, so he lets her have what she thinks she wants/needs, and then will come in and pick up the pieces when she can't fool herself anymore. And with all the shit that girl's been through, she's more than due. And then she'll be kicking herself because she's been taking everything out on him, while he's having a relapse no less, and he's STILL there absolutely unconditionally. He'll back her no matter what just like she always backs him, which will make Jake's betrayal sting even more, but it will leave everything she doesn't want to acknowledge staring her in the face and she won't have any choice but to see what's been in front of her for 5 years. And when she finally breaks down, he will be the only one she wants because he's the only one who knows when to push and when to shut up. And when to just hold her. And he'll be the one to build her back up and give back her strength, because even when no one else believes in her, he isn't capable of not believing. He is her heart and she is his soul. And they're each other's strength.

Well I'm long winded today :eek: Why isn't it the 19th yet? Even though if it was it would mean that I missed Samhain, which is my favorite holiday of all time. But with a time machine I could go to the 19th, watch the ep, save it and bring it back with me, watch it 87 times a day, go to Samhain and then do it all again when it actually is the 19th. Yeah, I took a painkiller, can you tell :lol: Frelling knee. I'm anxious to hear thoughts on my theory though. Am I completely insane? Wait, don't answer that :lol:

Jackie thanks for the info about tomorrow night...hmmmm, sounds interesting at least...here's hoping we get some E/C, even if it's Cal still pissed at Eric, I'll take it...cuz the way they've been going, when they're pissed at eachother is when they actually speak the truth to eachother! :D So who knows...Call could get pissed enough and just be like "Eric I am so pissed at you right now I can't even remember right now why I love you..." And then of course she would realize what she had said and then Eric would light up like a Christmas tree, because despite being pissed at him, she just told him she loved him! :D :D

Luce wow, awesome dream babe! I think I'd take up dreaming more often if that was the result! ;)

Still can't wait until the 19th...it's gonna freakin' rock and I'm fairly sure I'll be jumping up and down on my couch like a 10 year old, but of course I so won't even care! :lol:

Ha, Mo Which of us aren't going to be jumping? I just have to wrestle the remote from my brother.

No doubt that these two are going to be awesome parents and of course I think that if they have a girl Eric of course will be protective but he would probably also spoil her. And Calleigh of course would teach her how to shoot guns.

Lucy, if only we all had a video camera in our heads then maybe we could've all seen your wonderful dream.

Ohhh Leyne honey I'll help you hogtie your brother before the eppy...there is no way he should be allowed anywhere near the tv that evening...you HAVE to be able to watch the eppy!

Lol, yeah I can so totally see that, a blonde little angel with huge soft brown eyes who has her Daddy wrapped around her cute little finger and who already goes to the gun range with her Mama... :lol:

Lol, I dunno hon...sometimes my imagination is pretty close to a video camera... :devil:

They need to just get together and proreate already. They'll never be able to stay mad at each other, he melts her and she can't ever stay pissed at him, every time she's snapped at him she's gone back and apologized. Pro Per anyone? Simple Man? She can't stay mad at him. And he won't stay mad at her, because he understands what's really going on. She's not mad at Eric, she's mad at herself, and she's taking it out on Eric because it's easy and it means she doesn't have to admit to what she's doing. She put them in this position, her and her fears, and if she admits that then she has to admit that she loves him. And if she does that she has to admit that she's with the wrong guy. So it's so much easier to just be pissed, but in those early mornings when she leaves before Jerkly hears her go, she has to get out of there because she can't live with herself. Damnit I just gave myself another fic idea.

In other news, I've got a new story up at FF.net that I could really really use some feedback on. Also, that fanfic critique group that was talked about awhile ago, I don't have the link right now but they've got the first chapter of another one of my stories that only one person has ever seen. So I'm a rather nervous author right now :lol: At least being flat on my back in pain means I'm writing and making icons because I can't do anything else!

She put them in this position, her and her fears, and if she admits that then she has to admit that she loves him. And if she does that she has to admit that she's with the wrong guy. So it's so much easier to just be pissed, but in those early mornings when she leaves before Jerkly hears her go, she has to get out of there because she can't live with herself.
Star you're brilliant! That is SO very true! And I think Eric knows that on some level, which is why he isn't as mad as he could be in the middle of the whole situation...he's more irritated that's it's taking her so long to realize what they both know...which is amazing of him, not to get pissed back at her!

*Sigh!* They just need to hash it out, and then kiss and make out...I mean up, make up...although it's really the same thing! :devil: ;)

It's so great it's Monday :D!!! I'm really hoping we get continuity with the whole Calleigh being angry and so we get interaction between them. It's all really not so bad now, like someone mentioned, now that we know about nov 19 :D. Plus of course the angst! Bad news is Jerkly is on tonight's episode :mad: so we have to endure his crooked lip and most probably his vest... oh and somethingsdont I just laughed so much when you wrote that J/C fans were pissed: all and the two and half of them :lol: :lol:

Wow I've got a few people who need to hear that I'm brilliant :lol: At this point I think I have a PhD in Calleigh. She is so much like me. I think it goes to show yet again that Eric is the only guy who gets her. Being pissed at him is only a knee-jerk reaction to save her from the reality of the situation, and he knows it. He can't say he's not hurt, but he loves her too much to dump more on her when she can't deal with what she's got. And he loves her too much to NOT be there because as much as it hurts to be with her right now it would hurt so much more to leave. All he wants to do is protect her and it kills him when he can't, and he knows he can't say anything because she'll take it the wrong way so he has to just sit back and watch her hurt herself over and over and all he can do is just make sure she knows that he's always there unconditionally no matter what time just say the word and he's got her back. And even though she works so hard to not need anyone, that's her safety blanket. He won't come right out and say it because he respects her, and to her appearances are everything. When Hagen told H about the spear gun hurting her, the thing that pissed her off the most was that it made her look like she wasn't in control, that she couldn't handle things and do her job. Even Jerkly sees her almost as a novelty, just some pretty thing to hang on his arm without any respect to her accomplishments or the way she thinks. Even when she jumped all over Eric in Pro Per, he understood why. If you're with Calleigh, or even if you're friends with her, you have to take the whole package. There's a lot of damage to get through, and rules, and quirks, but if you get through that you get the most loyal and protective friend ever. We know Eric's gotten there, and I think he gets scared because he doesn't want to ruin that but at the same time he doesn't want to see her hurt. And especially now with his brain injury, he's terrified that he'll hurt her involuntarily without knowing it, and he's worrying how the changes will affect her, and he needs her but can't say it because of how she'll react. Gods this ship is a metaphor for my life. I'm sure I'll have more thoughts on this later.

hey Star, I agree that Calleigh must be loaded...although on the first season when she was wearing a nice suit to process the hampton-wannabe family of Miami, she said it was an imitation but maybe she was just being modest. Or maybe the millionaire uncle or aunt didn't give her a nice inheritance for being his/her favorite niece until season 3 when her wardrobe vastly improved. Where did you read that bio? And what episode did she say that she went out clubbing using her badge as VIP pass? I need to go back on my episodes and watch it! And no, I don't remember her ever wearing jeans. She wore khaki before with flowers on the side of the pants (or some decoration like that) and other casual clothes in season 1 and 2 but no jeans that I can think of.

On other news, it's Monday! CSI Miami has been one of the very, if not only, reason why I look forward to Mondays. And it doesn't even matter if the ep sucks or whatever, just to see Cal and Eric in the same room makes me smile :)

I really do not remember her with jeans, I thought that was interesting too. Maybe it has to do with them showing us a different side of Call in that episode... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back