Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory Mice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Calleigh #26: Known To Cause Arousal In Laboratory

My fanfic name is the same as on here too... Am in the process of writing my second E/C Fic... But anyway...

Can't talk about the pic cos' i've no idea how to use spoiler boxes. I have GOT to learn!

I can see the headline now...
19th Novemeber 2007 ... WOMEN SPONTANIOUSLY COMBUST AT SAME TIME ON DIFFERENT CONTINENTS... Worldwide investigation intitated into the spontanious combustion of women whose connection was HipHuggers .... Hmmmmm....

Drommie

XXXXX

Spoiler boxes:

{spoiler=what your spoiler is about}type spoiler here{/spoiler}

Only instead of { } use [ ]. It's not that complicated. If not, just hit reply instead of using quick reply, and click on the spoiler link and the website will provide the code for you. Also, each paragraph needs its own spoiler code.

Pimps Firefox again. Seeeriously, IE7 sucks all kinds of dirty balls. This won't stop your computer from crashing, but it will save whatever you've typed up when you deviate from the page and then return to the page. And you know the annoying banners at the top and on the right side of Talk? Totally gone on Firefox (with extension AdBlock Plus). And spell check. Did I mention the free spell check?

I have all these visions of that scene playing out in my head (fic? No fic; I have two midterms next week), but I'm willing to bet that whatever the writers have in store is better. At least I hope so, anyway.

Ugghhhhhh :mad: I typed out a really long message for this thread and then my stupid wireless network logged me off and I lost everything when I clicked post.

:( Oh well, I guess I should be used to it because it happens a lot. Anyway......

Jacks said:
Honestly, the writers need to just do a string of eps focused just Calleigh and Eric.

That would be awesome, it would make me so happy. I'm constantly dissapointed that the writers don't spend more time on E/C, but I think that if they did a whole bunch of episode based around Calleigh and Eric my heart couldn't take it. I would get too excited and die of a stroke or a heart attack or something (lol).

somethingsdont said:
Caro, I think we're all going to be in the mental institution with you

I know I would be. Then we all be trying to break out to get back to the E/C goodness. I can see the headlines now "Institutionalized Hiphuggers break out to get back to their tv sets and computers" :lol:

Now that E/C is becoming more of a reality I keep thinking about how hard it's going to be on me if the writers keep breaking up Eric and Calleigh after they get together (if do) to get higher ratings or create more drama or something. Ugh, I'm trying to avoid thinking about that for now and focusing on the things I have to look forward to with our ship.

I'm glad they're getting the screen time they're getting. Any more and it might be too much, I don't want them to turn it into a soap opera. So far I think they're doing a great job which is odd, considering this is Miami and all. Probably Donahue isn't involved with it and it's just Corey Miller. So that's good.

my sn is the same here as at ff.net too

I really hope that the writers won't have them break up & get back together a bunch of times!! That would just be bad writing and make them look stupid!! but since they are taking it slow i don't think that they would do that. (it would be too idiotic even for Miami writers!)

my screename over at ff.net is foxyfeline. When I made it up I was really into Mutant X and I figured why change it, ya know?

Yeah I think if there was any more screen time for this ship it would be too much. They have a good medium going and I agree with Caro, I am really suprised at how well they seem to be handling this considering then tend to fuck everything else up story line wise.

Hopefully in 609, this storyline will come to the forefront and get the attention it deserves. Eventually there was going to have to be an ep where it took center stage in order to close on door (Jake leaving) and open another (progressing E/C). I am really happy that they have chosen it to be about Calleigh b/c they have dumped on Eric enough and it was about time Emily/Calleigh got a good storyline.

they have dumped on Eric enough and it was about time Emily/Calleigh got a good storyline.

Seriously. Poor Calleigh's been in the background for so much of the last few seasons, while Eric got hit with tragedy after tragedy. Poor guy. I am so excited that Emily's finally getting something good to work with, and the fact that she gets to work with Adam pretty much guarantees that this is going to be good. I so can't wait for this. :D

OMG! Thanks for THAT picture! OMG! Wow...something to look forward to! OMG!

I agree, it's about time that Emily do some serious acting chops! She does well with her character but Calleigh doesn't usually challenge an actress after 5 seasons of doing the same things. I'm so stoked!

Adam and Emily should fight crime together. They're THAT awesome. I bet Calleigh loved Wonder Woman as a kid. It was my favorite show.

Wonder Woman and the Bionic Woman...those two shows rocked.

Adam and Emily could be like the wonder twins, only not be related so they can have sex with eachother and not have it be illegal :lol:

They'd have to wear costumes though, no matter if we already know their identities. Those costumes are always extra form fitting. It'd be like Eric's wet suit times a thousand....

Emily is going to be spectacular, no doubt about it. I'm glad the writers are finally giving her something to really sink her teeth into. But jeez, the wait to the 19th seems even longer than the wait for this season to begin.

I agree that I wouldn't want to see things in the E/C department turn into a soap opera. That would be too difficult to stomach. I'm actually enjoying that the writers are taking things slowly.

As for Calleigh finally having her turn in the spotlight drama-wise, I love the idea that she has a breakdown and in front of Eric to boot! When they finally get to kiss for real, no peck on the cheek, a real kiss, I would probably go into cardiac arrest like the rest of the folks in here! :lol:

Can't wait to see ep. 9 as well. :)

Eric could be Aquaman. Kids walking by their house would turn to their mothers and be like,

Kid 1: Mommy, what's Aquaman doing to Wonder Woman?
Kid 2: It's like he's trying to jump over her but can't quite make it.
Kid 1: Go, Aquaman!

And they'd get thrown out of the neighborhood.

OMG! I've been gone for like a billion years and I've missed like everything. The last time I was here we were on another thread and y'all are like finished wit this one. Anyways, just dropping by to say hi....

OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! That picture! I like wanna make-out with it! Like seriously! It's about time that happened....

Well I seriously have to go now.... I'll be free this weekend.... finally! I missed you guys! :) By the way, welcome to everyone new here!

Laters....

Luv yall....

---Annabelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back