Spetzli in Oktober(fest) <> German thread

*bumps up*

Are there still any germans out there? This thread can't really be found anymore in the sup-topic. It's weird.

Anyone got interesting news?
Want to tell something? Anything?

Let's hear it! :)

I have a German exhange student living with me...I love the language! The place she is from is soo cool? Anyone know how to describe european blankets? She says they are different, like a sheet, a down thing, another sheet...I dunno

German here. I've always been a bit reluctant to post here because the thread title repulsed me...

As for the sheet question, all I can say is that evidently German sheets are very very comfortable

:D

Yes both of us. Think the obsession is more of a lesbian thing than a German thing in our case... and we live far far away from Munich. We're Northlights :lol: sound pretty wrong in English.

MiaCharlize said:Think the obsession is more of a lesbian thing than a German thing in our case...

Ach, nicht unbedingt.
I told my bf I would leave him for Jorja Fox and he said: OK! :lol: I guess she just brings out the best in us.

We're Northlights

Ah, that`s too bad. You know I moved to Munich one year ago and though it`s such a huge city I`ve never met other "Münchner" (now THAT sounds wrong) on CSI boards.
You 2 know each other in RL? If this question is to personal just ignore... :rolleyes:

Tini said:

I told my bf I would leave him for Jorja Fox and he said: OK! :lol: I guess she just brings out the best in us.

Becoming a lesbian is indeed the best that can happen to a woman.

I didn't tell my gf I would leave her for Jorja, we would just share her. Because that's the lesbian thing to do :lol:

You 2 know each other in RL?

Yes. Intimately.

Jorja_Rain said:Becoming a lesbian is indeed the best that can happen to a woman.

Mmh, I don`t know...maybe you are right.
*sigh* We`ll see, but one thing is for sure: Men ARE idiots sometimes.
dry.gif

And why are you still awake? It`s 2 in the morning? :lol:

^Well, it's 2.30pm up north, actually :p And Mia's still up, too, so here we go. We've been watching SVU reruns until about 20minutes ago...Something in the German air, maybe. Happened last night, too. I really don't know why my sleeping rythm is so f** up all of a sudden.

Oh, it's 2.30 again? I wasn't aware of that... Guess it's my subconscious trying to savour the last days of semester holidays... Uni starts again nect week... :rolleyes:

So what's up with you, you're awake too.

Jorja_Rain said:
^Well, it's 2.30pm up north,actually :p

Smart ass! :cool:

I really don't know why my sleeping rythm is so f** up all of a sudden.

Well, I´m certainly not complaining! :)
Got to work nights for the next 3 days so I try to get in the mood.

Gosh - great thread-idea.

I´m all-german. I´ve got a far-relative in Argentinia, but very, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery far. :D

My hometown is Freiburg im Breisgau. Anyone knowing Freiburg?? :eek:

Hello everyone,
I just found this thread and had to post here. I am german too!
I grew up in a small village near Düsseldorf and then moved to Karlsruhe to study there.

Back