The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Mr. Wife-And-Kids! Absolutely priceless! And if Nick ever were to get married (not to Greg) I think his wife would leave him because he's so clueless about women. There was that bit in Nesting Dolls, and then when he said "I know all I need to know" to Grissom. That and that he's an ass man and likes flat chests, but we'll leave that out for the sake of his fake-marriage. ;)

One thing I like about being paranoid is that I come here and everyone can prove my paranoia-induced theories wrong. You're all so good at it!

As for the new chick, I hope she's a lesbian. >_> Not ONLY would that make Nick jealous (if her and Greg start talking), but he'd be jealous for no reason. And maybe it'd prompt them to get together. LOL. I'm reminding me of my oneshot, now.

Nick smiles and tries his hardest to come up with something.

"Why don't we just blow off dinner, and whoever wins gets to take the other out to wherever they want. No matter how crazy."

He can already see Greg scheaming!

You're welcome Zodiac! lol

Does it make you feel better if I just tell you that you're paranoid? :p

didnt you mean suckerforasmile twins???? or did I miss something?

Greg thinks for a second b4 he answers. Its a deal Nick. And they shake on it!!! After getting back in their go-carts and re-strap their helmets on, they give each other the thumbs up as a "go" sign! And they're off!!!!
TBC......
~commercial break~
Next time on A La Date....

Who will win? And what will the winner do????

suckerforasmile~ I'd have to agree with you on that one, The Love fans sure can disprove an anti-Love theory, now can't we? XD Even when we're the ones coming up with them. *blushes* Oh yeah, and your one-shot rocked. I hope Ronnie turns out to be a lesbian or married or something. We don't need another obstacle in the way. But a Jealous!Nicky would be awesome to watch!

Twins~ Yeah, I already knew I was being paranoid, but it always helps to get confirmation. :lol:

No, I did mean Zodiac! It's from a few posts up! I was responding to her response on my spoiler. I forgot to say it a few posts ago.

Oh, more "A La Date" tomorrow night!

Cliff hanger! Enjoy the angst-ridden day of waiting. Muwhahahah!

Darn site upkeep. The thing says 15 mins, but it always takes at least a half hour. Ah, well. I'm just glad they're keeping it nice for us here. Good job, guys! :p

So anyway, I think I'm gonna head off to bed and dream up more conspiracy theories that I can share with everyone later. LOL. G'night, ya'll! *hugs*

I'm off to bed too! Dream of ALC goodness!

Tomorrow, remember to chat about our Lovely boys a LOT. As I told Stacy, I expect 900 posts by the time I get home, if not more. That's about 10pm at night.

Think you all can accept my challenge.

Big-bad twins, forcing everyone to be dedicated to our boys. I'm terrible aren't I?

yeah horrible. bad twins! LOL I hope you know I'm kidding!!! *hugs* :D

Here is a little something for you all to discuss. Who do you all think will win??? And more importantly what do you think will happen???? hehehehe

And another thing to think about is this. What is your favorite moment where Nick was emotional??? It could be when he cried or on the verge of doing so. Or when he got angry, etc. And dont forget to say why!!! :D

Lol, as much as I love his anger in Fannysmackin,' I love how defensive he got when he was in court for Greg. :)D I love that! 'for Greg!') The guy was twisting his words and Nick just set him straight. -sighs- But I love Fannysmackin' too. Just...That entire storyline. I love how involved the writers made him. And why? Because it was so subtexty. And they didn't even have one-on-one conversations.

I'm afraid to venture into S8. I mean, I want new episodes, but all these spoilers are really...scaring me. But I know that if I ever decide there's NO WAY to work around something, there's always someone with a nice theory. -hugs- You guys are the best.

Lovin the go-cart story. About Greg's hair I love it just about anyway he wears it (unless he pulls a Britney and shaves his head, then my life is over)

Got another tidbit for you all:

I hear there is a scene with our boys where Greg tells Nick he used to 'go goth' to get girls, only problem is he only got depressed girls!! Sounds funny, another Greg trying to imjpress Nick scene.

-twitch- I bet Nick's thinking 'oh mah gah he'd look uber sexy in eyeliner.' Except less fangirlish and more Nick-like, you know, like he would be.

=DD Sorry. And all this talk is making me switch back into Greg love. :D This is good, no? Gonna get me some fanfic soon.

Oh, yes. Page 23.

Hey guys I am back! I just moved to Ireland for a year. I am just settleing in. I am sad I will be missing this hole year's CSI, so I am counting on you guys to come here after each show so I know whats going on. They are only on season 7 here. So I dont know when they will be getting season 8 :(

I posted the promo for A La cart (CTV version) on the spoiler thread. has a nice Nick & Greg scene.

Wojo said:

I'm sure Nick & Greg will have plenty of opportunities to work together after what I found out about Jorja Fox.

Jorja IS leaving CSI in the 7th episode. Saw it on TVGuide.com.

Yeah, it's been reported everywhere: Entertainment Weekly, yahoo, eonline, TV Guide...I guess it's just a matter of weeks they make it official. It seems she only will be in seven episodes. At least, Jorja leaving the show doesn't hurt our ship ( I wouldn't like to be a snickers or sandlers right now, uff). As you say, Wojo, I hope that means more screen time for The Love and maybe...yobling? Because I've just watched the "A La Cart" promo you posted on the other thread, and I've seen Nick and Greg working together (squee!!) and Warrick and Cath standing so close...

Season 6 finally ended. Even though I knew what to expect from the ending, it was so lame (sorry to those who love GSR). I think the scene would have been better if it was nick lying on the bed and Greg walking in just wearing a towel. yep, thats it. i have rewritten the ending in my head and that how it ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back