Eric & Calleigh #25 -- Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh #25 --Traffic-Jam In The Pleasure Grotto

Hi Lauren, I'm with you (H's sunnies are annoyin) I only watch the show for the show for EC.

Of course Calleigh's suffereing! That amount of trauma in that amount of time to someone who is that emotioally repressed; what do you think is going to happen?

I hope the writers play on it more this season. But then, I also want flirty CAlleigh beck coz she is just too cute!
jennifer! I totally get you! I though they gave Nat too much screen time instead of Calleigh. Tbh, I think this may be Calleigh's season. We have had nothing for so long... it's time. Maybe when Eric 'sees' Speed, we will get some of her having to deal with that too. Looking after him and worrying about him. And we must have Duke back, he's amazing!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! How long has it been like...........10 years since I posted here :lol:. Been having both internet and computer problems guys and I missed pretty much the entire thread. Over 700 post guys all I can say is WOW!!!! :D

I have read all the fics you guys posted and loved each and everyone of them. "Time Tells" latest updated was great as I expected!!!! The fic with the 5 different stories about Eric Delko was so good I printed it out and handed it to my friends and they loved it!!!! Can't remember the name of the person who wrote it or the actual title but it was great!!! :devil: Scratch that it was Skylar and the name of it was "Five Times Eric Delko Lost His Mind"!!! Bravo hun!!!!! :lol:

Well I think I better get the reading the back pages of this thread to catch up!!!! ;)

Welcome back stranger! MISSED YOU! Yeah I love that fic of Skys :p really great!!!

xx

Eek! :eek: Tomorrow night! :D

Does anybody else have the feeling that tomorrow is going to crawl by more slowly than the entire summer did? :lol:

I think this may be Calleigh's season. We have had nothing for so long... it's time.

God, I hope so. I'm tired of her being shuffled into the background. I really want to see her personal life explored. And it doesn't even have to be done soap-operishly, but I just want to see more than procedural Calleigh. Flirty Calleigh would be great. :D Conflicted Calleigh would be excellent. I'd love to see Calleigh actively having to deal with the fact that she chose Jake over Eric for now. I know Calleigh does way too well at concealing emotions, but I really want to see her feelings explored, especially where Eric is concerned.

Oh, and I want to see something fairly major happen to Eric, and I want Calleigh to show that she's scared. We know she already is - how can she not be? - but I really want to see her fear of losing Eric really show through, at least once.

I don't think they explored the effects of Eric's injury enough last season. I mean, they showed him having trouble at work, but at the same time, he seemed randomly fine when doing certain other things; there was a gross lack of continuity, in my opinion. I'm glad they're making it an issue this season.

Um, anyway, talking about EC is fine and dandy but my 10-year-old brother just asked me what a condom was.

^^^^ :lol: How did you answer that one? Did you answer that?

Look at it this way...It was Eric's shooting last season that got Cal to open up and E/C going. So now it will be Eric's injury cropping up that probably propels E/C to the next level.

It was the shooting that opened the door, and now the injury's lasting effects that will get them through that door. That is the way I think of it. And I think this will be Cal's year too. For far too long she has been pushed to the wayside as far as storylines but I think this whole thing will really propell her to the forefront.

With her emotions runnning so high as far as the triangle goes, other things that may not have affected her in the past emoitonally might bother her now. So I think we may see some good stuff from and for Cal.

somethingsdont said:

Um, anyway, talking about EC is fine and dandy but my 10-year-old brother just asked me what a condom was.

Tell him it's a balloon for teenage parties, and then give him one and let him play with it.

Ewww it is probably lubricated!! That will be the nastiest thing ever! :lol:

Yeah cuz he would be sick from the lubricant :lol:

Kind of makes me wish I had a younger sibling to play pranks on....wait til he asks what those things under the bathroom sink that looks like torpedos are :lol:

midnight_tiptoes said:
Tell him it's a balloon for teenage parties, and then give him one and let him play with it.
That's actually not a bad idea since I bet the ones I have are all expired. Sigh, it's kinda sad how long it's been. (Do virginities grow back? I'm pretty sure mine did.) But I have a feeling my Asian parents wouldn't appreciate that. ("o loosi ware did u git dat :mad: gud grls shud nawt plai wif dose!!!")

somethingsdont said:

:lol: How did you explain that?

Anyway, CSI is pretty much famous for lack of continuity, so it's not surprising that we didn't get a lot of those kind of moments from Eric; whatever you want to call them.
But yep, that door is pretty wide open!

Only one more day! *dances* ^_^

~Lauren~

If he learns how to use them, then he'll certainly be the life of the party.

I have three siblings and they're demonic... but it's pretty funny when the pranks come around! Thanks a lot, Lucy my brother saw your post and started saying condom over and over again. It got worse when he heard what was said on "Desperate Housewives"... something about fudgesicles and vaginas!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

I just ignored him. It works pretty well, too; his attention span rivals that of a goldfish.

Yeah, he heard it on Friends. He should not be watching that show. He watches Miami with me, too, sometimes, and he's totally accustomed to seeing mutilated corpses. Kinda scary.

So anyway, back to EC...

Just saw the Miami promo again....24 hours to go!!!! YAY.

I am still up in the air about the people in flashback though....part me beileives it is NOT J/C but the other can't get over the fear that maybe it is. URGH...it needs to be 10pm Monday night, not Sunday.

Tomorrow is going to go soooooo slow, I know it! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back