Danny/Lindsay #19: Clothes Aren't Necessary Or Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, just poppin in from vegas to say... hi. lol
i watched clips of these two, saw the pool table scene (hottt). just had to say, i wish they would do stuff like that in vegas... i may have said this before
it's been on my mind lately!
Fluffy Sutffy wuffy dearie said:
I'm going with winter, 'cause I can see them taking horse carriage rides through the Park. I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff and skating on any outdoor rinks that NY might have. Besides, winter means Christmas!
i'm a sucker for that kind of stuff too. die hard romantic! rock on
power to the ships, they keep the shows sailing!
sorry to disrupt the flow of conversation...
as you were

^ No need to be sorry...That pool table scene is HOTTT indeed... :devil:

Txs for the spoilers Catey...Do we know who works that case yet...another 'wedding' crime scene...that must be enough to make Danny feel quite uneasy again. :D

DL seasons
I think Lindsay's favorite is autumn. I think she'd love to run around through the falling leaves. And it tends to rain a lot in autumn and I feel that Lindsay loves the rain. :devil:

Danny's favorite I think is summer. He doesn't strike me as the type that likes wet and cold weather. (I agree on the whining baby Mo) :D

*huggles Angel* Welcome back dear! And I think Danny did buy an one-way ticket...He must have wanted to take the same plane as Lindsay back to NY. :D

Stuffy I'll read your story when I get home after work today...I'm running late now...bye!

good morning everyone

DL favorite season - I too think that Danny likes it warm, for several reasons :) and Lindsay probably likes the snow a lot, although I think she would prefer the spring or the fall now she lives in the Big Apple (or maybe it just me, Im not a fan of snow in towns, it gets all dirty and wet and its just disturbing). together they would probably enjoy the spring a lot, he would be able to finally bring her daisies again

the singing question - I still cant get the idea of Danny singing to Lindsay out of my head. but I dont think he ever will. she seems like the type to hum along with the radio or for herself while doing something and he definitely is a shower singer :)

but I can imagine a scene when they are home together after a nice dinner and he just pulls her up to dance with him while he sings something into her ear.

so the premiere is on the 26th? that means its only 12 more days. YAY

ANGELLLLLLL Hey there hon! Glad you're back here *huggles*

Mo, dear, I love your super detailed count downs *giggles* It seems that the summer passed quicker than I was thinking it would. Now we're almost there :)

Ok, so answering my own question about singing...I think Lindsay is one to sing around in the house, while driving or cleaning, but not singing TO someone or singing in front of many people. Only Danny, and preferably, that she's alone to sing. She would join a karaoke though. As for Danny, I see him as avoiding singing at all. So I'm also picturing him in one of this days when there's a song in his mind (country, I would say, as Mo suggested), and he just can't help it :p
dutch said:
LOL love that question Dani I still like to imagine DL a little drunk singing a karaoke duet at some NYPD party...
That would be awesome :lol: I am so loving the picture :rolleyes: ;) Aww, lovely even when drunk. Well, you know, drunk makes them more playfull (pool anyone?) and we know how that ends up :devil:

Hm, their favorite season...I think Danny likes Fall abd Lindsay likes Spring the best. Fall because everything seems peaceful and quiet (as much as it is possible in NY) -maybe it's just me-and Spring because of the sun and the flowers. But, they both also love winter days with lots of rain, just to have an excuse to stay home all the time and...you know :devil: ;)

Wow, I'm feeling especially in the gutter today :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

*Dani goes happily singing to Angel's mentioned song 'Bubbly'
"The rain is fallin on my window pane
but we are hidin in a safer place
under the covers stayin dry and warm
you give me feelins that i adore"
(...)
"Cause every time you hold me in your arms
Im comfortable enough to feel your warmth"

*JenP comes in, hugs Angel and wishes her a great come back*

Hi everyone! What a great party I had last night! Too bad I had to go out this morning at 7 AM, 'cause I didn't manage to get my children staying at their grandmother's... :( Well, at least I don't have a class today, like my husband does :lol: Somehow I don't think he learns that much :)

Great to have you back, Angel! And about that toilet-part...please don't remind me of that now...I'm suffering from a big party...OK, had too much to drink last night *blushes* Can't use any dirty toilet-stories now, otherwise I'll have to go to one myself....

Alright, 12 days left! And posting in here starts to come back a little, I'd say. I actually had to read more than one now :lol: So keep up the good work!

Dani said:
I think Lindsay is one to sing around in the house, while driving or cleaning
O yeah, I did it myself yesterday. My husband was playing some terrible music (it's called De Kift, if you ever see it, rush by!) so I went upstairs to do some ironing (ugh...). I decided to make it a much nicer job by turning on the radio...And guess what? Jenny don't be hasty :D So I took it as a sign, and therefore took my time ironing and enjoying music!

I'm thinking of another question...uhm....Ah, got one! Who is the DIY'er in the house, Danny or Lindsay?

I have no idea why I came up with this question, it sort of popped up in my head! Have a great time answering it! Maybe it's nice to give a little impression as well while answering it??? ;)

See you in GutterVille, it's time for a party I'd say! I just heard there is one at the Zoo! I'll bring some M&M cakes!

Awww Stuffy hon, um....I would read your ficcie hon, but I tend to cry when people die and I dunno if I want to cry right now! So maybe I'll read it later... I'm sure it's great though...

It's alright hun :) I completely understand. I teared up a bit whilst writing it.

Stuffy I'll read your story when I get home after work today...I'm running late now...bye!

Sounds good m'dear. Just make sure you have some tissues handy ;) it's a sad one. But the ending is happy :)

Who is the DIY'er in the house, Danny or Lindsay?

The answer is probably really obvious, but what does DIY'er stand for?

Hello shipmates!
Today I’m not feeling good, because I’ve caught cold. :( But coming here and our lovely ship, makes me feeling better. ;)

Mo asked:
What do you think is Danny and Lindsay's favorite season/time of the year and why?
I think that they both prefer winter! I think that they like to stay curled on the couch during the winter evenings near the fireplace when outside it’s snowing, drinking an hot chocolate or they can spend the cold nights warming up each other and playing pool. :devil: :D
And, as Stuffy said, in winter there is Christmas, and I’m sure that they both like it. I can see them doing shopping for Christmas and walking holding hands in the lighten up streets or cooking the Christmas dinner. :)

Anyway, welcome back Angel!!! :)

"It's finally Friday, I'm free again! I've got my motor running for a wild weekend! It's finally Friday, I'm outta control, forget the working blues and let the good times roll!" :lol: *Mo slides into the thread, happily singing her favorite Friday song, and passing out cinnamon rolls and coffee as she comes in!*
Good morning my people! Happy Friday! I love Fridays, they make me happy...just like you all do, and just like our lovely couple does! :D Speaking of our lovely couple...we get to see them live and in action and brand spanking new and CANON in...12 days, 15 hours and 1 minute!! I'd do seconds Dani just for you, but I think that might be a bit too obsessive, even for me! :lol:

Lol, Dutch I knew you'd agree about Danny whining in the cold! I love him to death, he's my guy...but he is such a baby when it comes to being cold! :lol: Which is why it's so good he's got his lovely Montana to get him nice and toasty now! :devil: Heehee! ;)

And yeah I don't think I ever responded to that question about his plane...but I definitely think he just bought a one way ticket over to Montana, cuz he wanted to ride home with Linds and plus he probably wasn't sure how long they'd end up being over there! :D (Visiting the family anyone? ;) )

Lol, Stuffy darling thank you for asking that...JenP hon I too am confused...just what is a DIY'er?? :confused: (Should I know what this is?!)

Okay I too have to va-moose outta here! :lol: I'm so glad today is Friday...this was a bit of a looong week! So yeah...off to work for me...but I will catch y'all later! Have a swell day my buds!

*Mo grins, waves, and shimmers happily away in her fluffy bubble surrounded by pink fog!*

Hey guys, I am not JenP, but I will answer for her. DIY means Do it Yourself.

I think Lindsay is probably a DIY'er because she strikes me as a Daddy's girl and that is the way I am.

I cannot wait for the premier, maybe I'll even post more.

JenHHH :)

*Cammie pops in and hugs everyone*

Hey my buddies! I’m back! :D
I was very busy during these days :(
Ok… first of all… great thread! I haven’t posted since thread #18 :(

What do you think is Danny and Lindsay's favorite season/time of the year and why?

Well… I think that their favourite season is winter. I don’t know why…
I don’t love this season (it’s so cold! :D)… but I think that it’s perfect for Danny and Lindsay… For example: Can you imagine Lindsay making cookies that look like Christmas trees for Danny and maybe for their children? So cute! An awesome family!

My dear cousin Dani said:
I think Lindsay is one to sing around in the house, while driving or cleaning

Without a doubt! I can see her singing Far Away while is doing the washing-up!

Question:

What do ya think is Danny and Lindsay’s favourite song?

I think that their favourite song is Far Away… I don’t know why, it’s just an idea… Maybe cuz I love it!

Hey HillHarperHOT, thanks for the explanation! :)

*Cammie throws to everyone a slice of lemon cake and hides herself behind her laptop*
Don’t worry guys, my lemon cake is good! :D

See ya soon, bye!

*Liff pops into thread happy that it's Friday!!* Lalala! Today's Friday which means the weekend is here and we're one day closer to the premiere! 12 days left!

Mo said:
Lol, the things D/L makes come out of my mouth! :lol:
If D/L makes those things come out of your mouth, I wonder what images they procure in your mind babe :devil: Oh you know me - we're both planted, and well watered (and heavily gassed with pink gutter fluff) in Gutterville. Oh the thoughts...they could give Danny a run for his money :lol:

I do see them as people who sing to themselves though...ya know like humming while they work, Linds maybe moreso, singing softly to herself as she works...although I think it'd be hilarious if Danny caught himself singing some country song he'd heard with Linds and it got stuck in his head!
I can see Danny humming along in the shower and whilst he's cooking. Sooner or later he'll get a country song in his head, and even though he profusely refuses to acknowledge his liking for it, Lindsay's ears says otherwise when she catches him humming along whilst flipping the pancakes. He'd be bouncing along too, much to Lindsay's amusement as she watches silently from the kitchen counter :)

And yeah I have to agree with you on that one...for the most part I see Danny as fairly laid back, and if a guy was just checking her out even maybe it he wouldn't be up in arms about it...but if the guy started to try anything, or hit on her, he'd totally be in the guy's face. Linds may have mellowed him, but he's still a guy! (Remind you of another awesome Brad Paisley song at all Liffer?)
Yeah, I can see Danny as being fairly laid back too - he'll growl when someone over steps the boundaries, and no one wants to face an angry Danny Messer. :) Though it would be worth watching if someone's hitting on Lindsay and she's flirting back - purely to watch her man go all jealous on her :D No arguments - she loves teasing him, and it would be so D/L to keep testing each other - getting them riled up, and making up later on...in the evening...in pure hawtness :devil:

I can see Danny pushing the cart around, leaning on it, with this wide eyed look on his face...like "I can't believe I got stuck doing this!"...it would be SO cute! And I can see him getting like lots of beer and meat and coming home and Linds going..."Daniel Messer!"
Naw, I don't think Danny's that much of bum. I'd like to think he knows how to cook, so he'd be wandering the aisles looking for those italian ingredients and all. Trying to decide between different brands and makes... all the while with this goofy little smile on his face cos he's thinking about Lindsay. He'd probably come home and realise he'd bought all the wrong stuff - with Lindsay wondering why he just bought a feather duster. :lol:

I would love to see them hold hands now...cuz we know they are officially together and that's such a simple, sweet, yet totally "coupley" thing to do!
I highly doubt that they would encorporate alot of "coupley" things into the eps, and I wouldn't like it if they overdid it either. Something short and simple makes the best squee and melt moments. Like them giving each other a short peck before leaving for a scene or something. Or holding hands and sharing a look. Nothing too drastic, some things are better off leaving it to our gutterfied brains :)

I can't say I see Danny serenading Linds...but if he did, if he played the guitar and sang something to her...
Can't see that either, I think it would be too out of character for him. He's a born New Yorker CSI, not someone you fish out from those old chick flicks. Granted he probably do it to Lindsay as some kind of a joke, just to make her blush and laugh after they watched some sappy movie, all the while still wrapped tightly around each other. :) That I can see; Danny purposely butchering up lines to make her laugh. He loves her laugh (I do too! :D )

Stuffy said:
Sorry everyone; I just haven't felt like posting here lately.
Stuffy's sulking cos we're not giving her enough dirty thoughts :lol: hehehe.

Vex said:
I can see him as a shower singer and I can see Lindsay sneaking in and recording him without him knowing and using the tape for a little payback later!
Oh definately. I can definately see Linds doing that to him, though I wonder if she sneaks in...I highly doubt she's getting back out any time soon. If you know what I mean ;) Anyways, makes for good blackmail but I'm sure Danny will find something to get back her with. Like a tape of her dancing along to some dance tune or something and threatening to send it in to America's funniest home videos. Hello New York's finest! Best way to catch 'em bad guys is to dance them to submission :lol:

Cuzzy said:
^^^ something funny just popped into my head while i typed that above: danny, on the plane fidgeting anxiously, talking to the person next to him: "i cant believe im flying to montana..." "i love her. i LOVE her..." "what the heck am i doing?"
*snuggles Cuzzy* Glad to see you back darlin'! And I can definately see Danny fidgeting on that plane. A friend of mine, who actually lives in Bozeman told me that there's no direct flight to Bozeman from NYC. I'm not too sure about that since I'm no where near there, but if so, that would mean Danny gets extra time to fidget on the connecting flight! :lol: It's so cute - he's all confused and lovestruck :) "Love is in the air..." - literally. ;)

Stuffy said:
I'm going with winter, 'cause I can see them taking horse carriage rides through the Park.
And Danny threatens to leave her in the middle of the park if she doesn't stop pinching him. I haven't thought about why she's pinching him in the first place...the thought just popped into my head. Thought it would make a cute scene :p

Mo said:
Okay so we have D/L going to a Wedding in Ep.4x9 yeah? Lol, anyone think it'll give them any ideas? Heehee, here's hoping right!!
Ooh really? I don't think I'm supposed to know that...but oh well. It's still pretty vague. I can see Danny staring at the scene - and then turning to Lindsay next to him, "When we get married...I want a small weddding. Like super small. And we'll keep Flack away from the wine...and we'll put Hawkes somewhere near the bridesmaids...and Sid can sit at the back where no one can hear him..." :lol: I am having WAY too much fun with this...

Mo asked:
I'd say Autumn or Spring for both of them. They can walk through the beautiful flowers or fading leaves...it's a beautiful sight and they're both incredible seasons. Can anyone imagine Danny getting hay fever in spring? I think it's adorable, and Lindsay's gonna be stuck taking care of him while he's moaning and complaining :) *melts a little...more*

Hey deep down he's just a lusty guy!
And much much more! Don't forget that Mo dearie! :devil: Not that any of us can ever forget how mushy he can be :)

GSRfanatic25! Glad to see you back here sweetheart!

die hard romantic! rock on
power to the ships, they keep the shows sailing!
sorry to disrupt the flow of conversation...
as you were
You ain't disrupting - it's all D/L love! Their chemistry definately adds a new element to the show. It makes it all the more better to watch! We're all die hard romantics when it comes to D/L :D

Dutch said:
I still like to imagine DL a little drunk singing a karaoke duet at some NYPD party...
Well now see, it's going to take forever to get that picture out of my head. (Stay as long as you like, there's no rush :) ) They're both up on stage, and as per usual, there's no one else in their little world but themselves. Who cares if they're out of tune - and someone back there, I'd bet on Adam, is catching it all on his phone :p hahaha - he's going to be 50 bucks richer the next day.

JenP asked:
Who is the DIY'er in the house, Danny or Lindsay?
I can see Danny trying to put together furniture and failing miserably at the first attempt. His concentration was sidetracked...his thoughts straying to the other room where his other half happened to be taking a shower.... well that could render any guy useless in my opinion :lol: But yeah, i think they're both quite capable in the DIY department. :)

You've all got Danny being a big baby stuck in my head. Thank you! :lol: Lindsay's eye roll is needed!

I just watched Love Run Cold again yesterday... I think I melted when Danny asked, "Are we o-kay?" Like he was unsure where they stood...his smoothness flying out the window. And Lindsay's whole thing in the end...she's definately struggling to speak there, it's all sweet since I know where they're going to end up :)

JenHHH! Long time no see! Season 4 is going to be our season! You are definately going to have to post more! :D

Cammie!! It's been ages since you've been here babes! Welcome back to you too!

Alrighty, I think I've just written yet another lengthy novel, and you're all probably tired of reading. :lol: That's all from me for now! *Liff dances off the pavement and onto the gutterville roads...* S4 Premiere, here we come!

Sorry for my lack of updates regarding spoilers this week. I've been ill, and haven't been on much, but will take this opportunity to answer Dutch's question.
Okay, here's a little more, and sorry to disappoint people, but Danny and Lindsay aren't working the wedding case together. As far as I know, Lindsay will be working with Stella, who had been testifying in a mob trial, and gets a mysterious box. Everybody thinks it's a bomb, but the box contains puzzle pieces. So, Stella and Lindsay are working that, while I assume Danny is working the wedding case. Maybe time for some jokes if indeed Danny and Lindsay's relationship is out in the open to the whole team, something along the lines of the first season episode with Mac. I'll let you know more as I do, and again sorry, I've been sick as a dog this week.

Hey Guys, remember me? I wouldn't really be surprised if you didn't. I haven't been in here all summer. My life has been completely hectic lately. But, not I might have a little more free time (hopefully, but I do have volleyball for a few hours everyday and games three times a week!) so I might be able to post just a little bit more.

I just dropped by to say hi again and read any new spoilers for the upcoming season. I'm so exccited that this thread is still going strong, even through the summer. Although, we had more than enough to talk about with the finale! (I'm hoping it stays that way for a while!)

How many more days do we have left? I'm assuming someone around here knows! Lol.

Hey!

Thanks for the spoiler info, Catey! I so can't wait for the new season!

Hey, smiliee! Nice to see ya back here again! To answer your question, we have... 11 days left until the premiere!

Catch ya later guys, I really gotta start my homework! PSG xxx

Hi guys!

I had to search through this website, 'cause someone had installed all kind of updates on my pc, and now nothing works automatically anymore....So I'll be busy fixing that!

Sounds great Catey! I'm not too bothered Danny and Lindsay aren't working together this time. I kinda look forward to Danny working with Mac, and then Mac will say something like 'told you!' :lol:

And JenHHH, thanks for explaining the DIY-thing! I guessed you guys would know what it was... Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back