Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Thanks, DW...couldn't have said it better myself.

To all the anti-GSR-get a life. There is nothing that has been out-and out said that Grissom and Sara are being broken up... Their very private (except for glimpses once or twice an epi) relationship is outed-but there is no legit reason for Ecklie or the Sheriff to fire either of them... If this rumor of a "split" shift is true-it would be the way for Grissom and Sara (when she recovers from her ordeal) to keep their jobs-but stay together. We just might not see too much of the "together"...that would be under the "bringing GSR" to an end as the producer put it.
Also it would make sense for Catherine to supervise Sara so there would be no conflict of interest with Grissom.
Of course there's nothing wrong with showing two consenting adults having a relationship...it shows they are human. That also would mean no Warrick/Catherine. But I'm afraid the balloon busters may win out on this..and take the little bit of humanity out of CSI now.

I hope I'm wrong.

The thing is you don't know that people who dislike the whole GSR deal don't have a life. This is a discussion board and everybody is free to express their opinion as long as it doesn't contain bashing. If GSR fans can say that they hope TPTB will keep GSR, of course others can say that they hope TPTB will drop it. Saying that people who disagreeing with you have no life and tell them to get one in imperative is quite rude IMO.

I'm willing to give Vivian a chance and see how things turn out. I didn't like Hodges at first, but now he's probably the only character that makes me laugh. I wasn't a Sofia fan when she was introduced, but I think she's been doing pretty well since she became a cop. So I guess I'll just wait and see.

lostladyknight said:
I'm even okay with the announcement that Sofia, one of my favourite characters, is being removed from the show.
WHAT! Where does that information come from?

Well, if Sofia's gone, so am I. And MiaCharlize as well. But why would they remove her? Doesn't make sense to me.

jtbwriter2006 said:
To all the anti-GSR-get a life.

Excuse me? I actually have a fabulous life, filled with my job, my family, my friends, hobbies, etc.

People are allowed to have their opinions. Yes, I dislike GSR. Yes, I believe it takes away from the show. Then again, I believe any relationship between two main characters on this show would take away from the wonderful dynamic set up in the first few seasons.

And just so you know, Grissom and Sara are two of my favorite characters...separately. I'd be devastated if Sara didn't make it (even though we know she will).

Sorry to rant completely off topic, but I'm a long time lurker and that comment really pissed me off.

*Walks in thinking* "Do I really need to come in here and go over the rules? hmm not really I think a couple have done a pretty good job of reciting them." *Walks back out*

I'm not thrilled by this "all male and female team". It just ran counter to my wish, as I hoped that they bring back the friendship between Cath and Gil. Their complicity is so fun to watch.

alienor said:
I'm not thrilled by this "all male and female team". It just ran counter to my wish, as I hoped that they bring back the friendship between Cath and Gil. Their complicity is so fun to watch.
I agree with you,I miss the friendship between them,I hope they'll have more scenes together on the next season.

^ Indeed it was always about the friendships, even beofre all the romances started floating around. If they break the team up again it will be like S5 and it's like we have two sepreate shows in one, wasn't a bit fan of that view. We needs to remember that the CSIs are one unit and even if one person is gone that will mess up the balance.

AshleyWillows said:
I was reading on Wikipedia about Juliette Goglia (Hannah West, "The Unusual Suspect") is supposed to do an Episode of CSI in 2007 as Hannah West.. Anyone else hear this?

I know, wikipedia isn't very trustworthy, but I just checked Juliette Goglia's website and it says episode 8.

I think the whole splitting of the teams is terrible. I didn't like it in the 5th season and I won't like it now.

Well, if it is true that Juliette is coming back as Hanna West, then I can't wait for it. I bet it will be very interesting. I loved the episode Unusual Suspects (especially the last scene) and I think Juliette did an amazing job.

I want to see more interaction between Cath and Warrick at the end of season 7 warrick was not wearing his wedding ring so YO Bling,
Litman said GSR is concluding but not in the definitive sense. now I'm no expert on English language but that sounds like it is going to be brought to a settlement or decision but not end and I'M fine with that,he also said they are going to let Grissom and Sara breath this year so I think it's pretty certain she will live.

jtbwriter2006 said:
To all the anti-GSR-get a life.

Erm...just the anti-GSR people need to get a life? :lol: Wow, something's definitely wrong with that mindset... Sorry, but with all due (?) respect, that's one of the more laughably obtuse, insulting things I've read in a long time. :rolleyes: I despise GSR, along with many, many other fans... can't speak for anyone else, but my career, friends, significant other, family, hobbies and life are all fantastic, thanks. And hating GSR doesn't interfere with any of them. :D

I'm new here and I'm a big GSR fan. I hate when I see people bashing GSR and I also hate to see people bashing other people because they hate GSR (and vice versa).
Why the hell can't we all get along? At least here, which I think is a neutral place. A place where all CSI fans can come, no matter what pair they ship (if they ship at all).
This is a place for spoilers and discussion about the spoilers, not a place to fight over which ship is best.
Please lets forget this animosity. At least here.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this post.

From ASK AUSIELLO this week:

Question: Have you found out anything definitive about Jorja Fox staying or going on CSI?— Betsy
Ausiello: Yes, I have.

Question: OK, now that you've told us what the CSI part of the CSI/Two and a Half Men scribe swap will be about, what about the Two and a Half Men part?— Casey
Ausiello: This hasn't been confirmed, but a little birdie tells me that Alan will find a stain on a favorite piece of furniture and decide to use science to discover who was responsible.

Question: Can you give me some Without a Trace scoop?— Joe
Ausiello: The show's crossover episode with CSI will kick off November sweeps. "It's about a serial killer that goes across the country," explains CSI boss Carol Mendelsohn. "We've had the story in our back pocket for a couple of years, and now that WAT is back on Thursday nights, it's perfect." Mendelsohn adds that the gimmick was "spawned out of the relationship between Anthony LaPaglia and Billy Petersen and [CSI producer/director] Danny Cannon; they've all wanted to work together."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back