Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Well, telling me that Sara lives does disappoint me :(. I agree. Having a new regular might throw off the show but I CAN'T STAND SARA! Sorry Sara fans!

The Two and a Half Men thing sounds interesting. I am willing to have an open mind about the whole situation unlike others :rolleyes:.

Sara is in ep. 8x03.. her and Catherine and the new character work together.. and I'm so thrilled I love Sara, & she has so many fans! and is an integral strong force on CSI! so YIPPE and good news..& I'll bet Jorja has signed on for the whole season! my take!!!
drinks.gif

I hope you are right Desert! CSI without her would be not be right. A wonderful actress and character.

As for newbie character, can't say it fills me full of joy. I still don't see the point to Sofia's character (although she is better just being a cop), so another newbie isn't a good way to go imo.

GameFace said:
I hope you are right Desert! CSI without her would be not be right. A wonderful actress and character.

As for newbie character, can't say it fills me full of joy. I still don't see the point to Sofia's character (although she is better just being a cop), so another newbie isn't a good way to go imo.

i complete agree.
I hope newbee is just a guest star for a couple of episodes.
Again just i agree

as long as this new character doesn't suck up screen time that some of the other actors deserve and missed out on in season 7 (Warrick for starters), I am willing to give this Vivian or whatever her name is, a chance. Perhaps she'll stir up some interesting conflict between the team and lab etc, outside of the regular work load.

A new character isn't always a bad thing...a lot of times it can be, but not always *thinks of DJ's favorite character on the show and how he was inserted into the show in season 3. Though some may have a difference of opinion!*...as long as the producers write the character in with thought and consideration for the regular cast members

^Agreed :)

Last season, the show lost a bit of focus, it was still great. But I think that Warrick's divorce should have been more than a few words. I just want this show to go back to focusing on something other than GSR.

As for this new character, I don't want her to be permenant. I'm too comfortable with the current cast.

I can see this new person being a temporary thing, in fact if she's around more than one episode I'll be surprised (and disapointed) I think TPTB are messing with us, making us think they are replacing Jorja which I doubt is the case. Sara is not my fave either but I don't want to see her die.

Hello from a CSI newbie. I welcome a new character, especially if it distracts from the glumness that will inevitably succeed any resolution of "GSR". And hopefully, she will energize the old characters in new ways!

This is not an official spoiler as such, but I saw it on a website known for "insiders" (both real and fake) back on 7/31, and it seems to be coming true, at least partially, so I post it for whatever it is worth...

"Nope, Sara's still with us. Take my word for it - Jorja is signed up for the rest of the season. Catherine will be be supervising swing shift again supervising Vivian and Sara. Grissom will still be on nights supervising Nick, Warrick and Greg. It will be an all woman team and an all male team. All of these changes are the result of Grissom and Sara being open about living together by the way. Sara is going to have major issues not getting to work with her lover, that will play out over the season."

Oh I hope what you say is true Grizzom. I think having it that way with the team split up is what was meant in the comment of "the GSR storyline concluding." I think Grissom and Sara will still be together, but since they'll be on different shifts there won't be half as many moments between them which I know will make some fans happy. Also I think it will be cool to have the males versus the females. It would be cool if they started a competition of who can solve cases the fastest like they did with Nick and Warrick back in season 1.

P.S. It also excites me that they might be living together!

Thanks for the info!

Yes, it is kind of interesting if they become open about living together, isn't it? And wouldn't it be typical of Sara to have issues about the final arrangement?

Just to be absolutely clear - I don't know if this will happen. But this website has been known to predict things correctly, since it seems to attract people in the entertainment business, as well as fans. NO GUARANTEES, just a way to while away the next 6 weeks or so.

Welcome Grizzom and on the spelling.. cute ;) and on Jorja signing, too many strong hints and clues from her and, other's, and on the GSR 'romance'.. that's a done deal.. and I'm happy when two people are 'in love and happy' and I won't go any furthur with that 'issue' but I've always had a gut feeling that TFTB, are playing mind games, to get the attention of well, the 'VIEWERS' us :mad: and they've all signed on for the whole S/8.. their really being buggers, and hush-hush.. they all must have signed some clause so leaks can't get out.. ~~~wished I was a fly on the wall in the writers room~~ :D

Isn't GSR supposed to end? And split team :(

Thanks, desertwind. The spelling is a tribute to an old and much loved pet named Grizz. Which goes well with Grissom, doesn't it?

Don't shoot the messenger, especially if I am wrong. But I love these very assertive claims, don't you? Very easy to evaluate later.

Thanks for that Grizzom (nice nickname, btw). I'm a very big Sara fan and I hope that info is right and Sara is alive. I love GSR too, but I don't really need to see it (except for the premiere and maybe the second episode, cause... well, you all know why). To me, it's good enough to know they're together and they're fine.
I am really curious about this "all male and all female" thing. I bet the teams are going to compete with each other. I just hope it isn't a negative thing. Competition doesn't have to mean animosity.
I can't wait to find out what happens.
IS IT SEPTEMBER YET?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back