Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

Thank you Destiny for reminding us....again. :lol:

We can't just seem to get it straight. :lol:

Oh I have faith that everyone will get it straight soon, I am just plain optimistic about it, that and I have the key to the door. :lol: :p

So what was the topic here... YEP! Spoiler discussions specifically season 8. ;)

I think my question may have gotten buried, so to get us back on track...again.

Anyone heard anything definite on Louise?

Bev said:
I think my question may have gotten buried, so to get us back on track...again.

Anyone heard anything definite on Louise?

I have not yet. The tough part is her website hasn't been updated in what seems like years. I have yet to see her name pop up in anything that I have read so far past Dead Doll.

I certainly hope she comes back. I feel like her story was left hanging a bit after last season and her conversation with the Sheriff.

I'm liking the idea of Hannah West coming back into the CSI storyline.

What I picture her doing is committing a crime and/or just being an acquaintace of a victim.

I will say whatever I want about GSR. If I dislike GSR, then I am going to say so :p! Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it doesn't offend anyone. :rolleyes: Me saying that I don't like GSR isn't offending anyone. So, thanks! :D

Actually, it probably does offend someone.

Thanks for the info on Louise. I hope she comes back.

Who is Hannah? I don't remember her from season 7. Can you tell me the specific episode.

^This thread has no arguements rule. So move on!

I hope Louise comes back. I think she gives something to the show. Plus she has some great one-liners.

I can't wait for the Hannah West episode. I believe she would still be in jail..? Or Juvie?

I'm going to burst before CSI comes back. What date does it air? September 20th or the 27th?

Hanna West is from the episode 6x18, Unusual Suspects.
I hope she doesn't come back as a killer. That would break my heart, cause in Unusual Suspects Hanna was a good kid who wanted to protect her brother, because nobody else did. It would be wrong to turn that kid, who had a good heart, into a killer. At least that's what I think.

Bev said:
Actually, it probably does offend someone.

Thanks for the info on Louise. I hope she comes back.

Who is Hannah? I don't remember her from season 7. Can you tell me the specific episode.

Hannah West was the 12 year old girl in the Unusual Suspect, season 6 I believe. Great episode. Her interaction with Sara at the end creeped me out.

Thanks. I appreciate you guys reminding me. Now, I'll have to dig out my season 6 DVD's and watch it.

Chadini said:
Hannah West was the 12 year old girl in the Unusual Suspect, season 6 I believe. Great episode. Her interaction with Sara at the end creeped me out.

I found that quite creepy too. I was like "Wow Creep."

I think her and Sara worked great together. I felt bad for Hannah about the whole prom thing. Awww :(

jtbwriter2006 said: To all the anti-GSR-get a life.
You need to calm it down, that is not acceptable its very close to crossing the "Flame" line.
kimbo08 said: I will say whatever I want about GSR. If I dislike GSR, then I am going to say so :p! Everyone has a right to their opinion as long as it doesn't offend anyone. :rolleyes: Me saying that I don't like GSR isn't offending anyone. So, thanks! :D
Last I remember there was a debate thread of some kind in shipper central, you might want to take it there. Here discussion of ships is limited to how it pertains to the eps in which they air in only.

To both of you, I suggest you see my post above in which I quoted the rules regarding ships, opinions and so on.

Thanks Destiny! As for Hannah West possibly coming back, if she does, I wonder how it will fir into the storyline. Maybe they will have to consult her on other case that involves a kid, or maybe a case will have a connection to her. What does everyone else think?

Also, for AshleyWillows, CSI premieres September 27th.

Maybe she is up for parole. I am sure she was smart enough to behave while in prison/juvie. Maybe Sara is going to speak out against her being released, since Sara knows what really happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back