Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 8 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 1

I'm new here and I'm a big GSR fan. I hate when I see people bashing GSR and I also hate to see people bashing other people because they hate GSR (and vice versa).
Why the hell can't we all get along? At least here, which I think is a neutral place. A place where all CSI fans can come, no matter what pair they ship (if they ship at all).
This is a place for spoilers and discussion about the spoilers, not a place to fight over which ship is best.
Please lets forget this animosity. At least here.

I agree with you if some one loves or hates a particular ship this is not the pace to voice it

Juliette Goglia, who played Hannah West, the little girl from The Unusual Suspect (season 6), appears to be returning for a yet unnamed episode for season 8.

Juliette Goglia

Vanessa said:
I'm new here and I'm a big GSR fan. I hate when I see people bashing GSR and I also hate to see people bashing other people because they hate GSR (and vice versa).
Why the hell can't we all get along? At least here, which I think is a neutral place. A place where all CSI fans can come, no matter what pair they ship (if they ship at all).
This is a place for spoilers and discussion about the spoilers, not a place to fight over which ship is best.
Please lets forget this animosity. At least here.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this post.

Thank you, you are new but have the right idea about what this thread is supposed to be all about. I agree 100%.

I hope the info on Hanna returning is true, The Unusual supect is one of my fave eps. Also about the team split if Sara and Grissom are separated it will be because the relationship was against departmental policy (boss sleeping with someone who works for him) - It would be the right thing to put Sara under Catherin's charge in this case however I am bothered by the fact that if it is Grissom who broke the rule (so to speak) why is it Sara and Catherine who have to suffer for it by being moved to another shift? Completely unfair if you ask me.

Alex said:
Juliette Goglia, who played Hannah West, the little girl from The Unusual Suspect (season 6), appears to be returning for a yet unnamed episode for season 8.

Juliette Goglia

According to her site, it's episode 8. I remember last season, there were rumors going around that she was going to return for season 7 also.

I wanted to let everyone here know about the "rumour" at Wiki about Hannah West returning to CSI.

I run Juliette Goglia's website. She personally emailed me to let me know the exciting news (Hannah was one of her favourite characters to play).

So as of right now, there are plans for Juliette to return to CSI as hannah, though the date, episode name and story line are still under raps for right now.

PS - to the person above me.. it's 8.xx... as in season 8 episode xx....
(it is season 8 right)

Your welcome, and I don't 'hate' anything about CSI, it's childish to whine and moan and groan, and complain about things that are happening.. what's the point? it doesn't change anything, it's like 'beating a dead horse' [my opinion] who ever is together or who ever is not.. I just try to go with the flow, and enjoy all of it!! I just don't get that about fans who love this show :( and I think the writers have kept us all in suspense for 7 years, and know what their doing, so far so good, and CSI, is always still in the top ten in ratings even in re-runs So, they've got something up their sleeves :eek:, about the 'team' being split, and I do like Grissom & Cath working together, but she also has a great camraderie with Sara, and Sofia, "GETTING OFF" [the clown] comes to mind and 'BTK2" when Sara kept Cath's secret, and when they went for a beer together.. and on and on, and a new girl, would balance out the team, and on Grissom and the 'boys', they all admire and are in awe of him, and have a good working rapport with each other , so although I personally like the team as it is, [nothing stays the same] on CSI or anywhere else in this world, lets just wait and see how it goes ;) we all might be pleasantly surprised ;)

Just a quick question, to we have to post pictures of GSR in a spoiler thread? :rolleyes:

When did it become okay to post ship pics in the spoiler thread?

I belive the whole team is in the little picture? ;)

Still I thought there was a thread for season 8 pics?

*WHISTLES* I Want Everyones Attention!

I have read through this, I have come to a couple of conclusions the first being that each of the following rules that I have quoted need to used as reminders cause y'all are next to that line and crossing it won't be pretty. So please read the following (though I encourage the full rules on page/post one of this thread), as you will know what applies to you (or might have if you would have stepped in).
[*]Shipper/ships discussions: The only time any ships moments are allowed to be discussed in here is when it ONLY pertains to said ep, ship or scene, this means should said ep not contain a ship moment then it does not belong in this thread or forum, but rather in the "Shipper Central" forum.

[*]Pictures: No pictures in this thread please, we have a picture thread for future eps and we have pic threads in the "Character/actor" area. This thread is for discussion of spoilers only.

[*]Opinions: While everyone is entitled to their opinion and to disagree with the opinions, lets remember this is NOT a debate thread, this goes for Characters, Ships, episode vs episode. In saying that lets remember that this is for future episodes lets not let past eps, or single characters dominate. Remember if you cannot agree then agree to disagree and let it go.

[*]Arguements: There comes a time when people who voice their opinions rile others this can lead to arguments and heated debates and or flamming. We do give gentle reminders, we trying to calm down the problem all before any warning is issued but if that doesn't work and it continues take note we will not hesitate to issue that warning. -- The best thing you can do is if you feel yourself getting angry or upset then backup, breath, and then when you are calm come on back. Otherwise see "Opinions" above.
The second conclusion I have come to is the reminder I have gotten myself, the reminder of why my [title] reads "Sanity Challenged Mod". It also reminds me that a while back I stated [advised, suggested, pre-warned] what would happen if arguing started in this thread Again. *Waits while folks go back and find it on their own* Don't worry I am pretty sure I will find it and I am pretty sure I will add it in here. *Please Hold for that* Here it is, Found it! it states:

Do keep in mind that if the option (which is a last result) comes up we will lock this down (time limit depends). If people have problems following these rules there can be a remedy for it. We can start (and if the arguing and going so far off topic keeps up) warning people.

Now I am pretty sure inspite or despite either way you all will find away to get along, I get you are restless, spoilers are short and sparse and it makes people cranky and agitated and you lash out, then there are some who either defend or ease the problems.

Though we are happy for the non mod help in the reminders of the rules and trying to calm the troops just remember you don't want to get caught up in it, so please feel free to PM myself or Tally and we will step in if we feel it necessary.

Thank-You, You may have your attention back. :)

Hannah! NICE

As to wikipedia, I know it's OT, but I have a little story, just incase people find more things there. Not long ago, a famous actor was on vacation. He had no contact with his wofe and children, because he was far away. Some idiot on wikipedia said that he was dead, and his children age 7 and 9 saw it. Needless to say, he is vry much alive

Thanks Destiny.

Has anyone heard yea/nay on Louise Lombard? I've heard conflicting things.

Sorry Destiny for the little icon, I thought fans would enjoy it, but alas, guess not, and I'm sorry if I broke a rule, and won't put any pics from now on! everyone makes errors in judgement at times :( no offense intended!

Bev You are welcome.

Desertwind this is why you were not warned but I decided to remove it. We ask that this be remembered for future use that there is a picture thread for future eps and so on.

Everyone Else Please note that I have updated my post above to include that part I asked you to wait on. its in Italics and with a link to the post in this Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back