Bones *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ really

oh and i read on beyond-bickering.net that there will be 26 epis this season instead of the normal 24

I don't even remember what Vanished was about...something to do with a kidnapping but other than that???? how is a forensic anthropologist going to help with that?

^^ i have never seen vanished either but i am guessing that the perosn that was kiddnapped dies and bones has to id the body.

I think the Vanished episode will be more FBI than Bones because it was about a senator's wife who goes missing, so I bet more Booth less Bones.

From TV Guide online:

Uh-oh! Fox Upends Its Fall Schedule

Your poor TiVo is gonna be so confused. Let me try to help. Bones is moving to Tuesdays at 8 pm/ET.

(Awww crap. That puts it up against NCIS. Thanks to my VCR, I might get to watch both.)

^^^ Really?? I thought NCIS was on at 9?
That's good news for me, I can DVR it then watch it then SVU on Tuesdays

Thanks Dynamo

nooo!!! why fox, why?? :(

i was so excited when you said it was moving, because i always miss it at school (which is basically the whole season) since bones airs when im at band and i always forget to set up the vcr. yes, some of us out there still rely on a vcr :lol: well i guess the good news is i will always be at home so i can always remember to tape it.

Ack!!! I can't believe that Fox is putting Bones up against NCIS! !@#$%^&!!! *gnashing teeth* I still have a 2nd TV/VCR that I can tape Bones on, but still, it's the principle of it all, dagnabbit! How dare those silly networks inconvenience my schedule? :lol:

A slightly belated birthday to Bones actor Eric Millegan (a.k.a. Dr. Zack Addy). He just turned 33 on August 25.

Happy Birthday Eric

I watched Judas on a Pole last week. That was a great episode. :)

Did anyone else see thru the ploy her dad was the priest ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back