Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

*snip*

So all I'm saying is that while I think anything more than a hug is very, very unlikely, a Sofia/Grissom kiss might actually work to the GSR advantage.
If thats the case, lets hope its quick and .. well, quick. Like ripping off a band-aid. Just get it over with so we can proceed.

And he better not look like he enjoyed it either. Surprise is ok... but so help me if he closes his eyes *grr* lol

lol.
*Brandie sits on couch as Sofia enters Grissom's office and feels her water break.
"Oh my God -the baby's coming!"
"No - no - it can wait! Hang on, what is she - what is he - open your eyes! Open them right this instant. No, I'm having the baby here. Here comes Sara - no, screw it. I'm watching the rest of this. This is going to be good...

lol.
*Brandie sits on couch as Sofia enters Grissom's office and feels her water break.
"Oh my God -the baby's coming!"
"No - no - it can wait! Hang on, what is she - what is he - open your eyes! Open them right this instant. No, I'm having the baby here. Here comes Sara - no, screw it. I'm watching the rest of this. This is going to be good...
Ah I've been jinxed!! :)

Last one for the night (I've probably posted too much already) - I sure hope that the spoiler gals can give us a little something. Otherwise its going to eat a lot of people alive. Me included :) I'd even take a "Don't worry ya'll, its something GOOD that we're keeping a secret about..." so that it puts the mind at ease a bit.

I believe they might give us something, maybe after the first part? I remember Mystery revealing more and more info about the hotel scene as time passed (that the lights would be off, no talking, etc.). I guess they are given permission to release particular bits of info as the episode approaches.

First off, can people please NOT use the Sofia nickname - begins with S and rhymes with pork. It offends some posters and I'd really rather the tone of the thread not be dragged down by throwing around nasty nicknames.

Secondly, I know the current spoilers regarding the triangle necessitate some discussion involving Sofia (i really wish they didn't, it would make my life so much easier...) but please, if you're discussing the triangle, please do not make any snide or nasty comments regarding Sofia, okay? I'm tired and my back hurts and I'd really rather not have to start kicking peoples asses today. Many thanks.

Now...

Possible Spoilers
>
>
>
>

With regard to the 'triangle', just remember the wording of the spoiler. It said Sara thinks that the conversation is intimate. Its all about Sara's interpretation of whats going on - NOT whats actually going on. Otherwise, the spoiler would have read "Sara walks in on Grissom and Sofia having an intimate conversation" and that wasn't what it said at all.

holy GSR. y'all are on #10?? I have five years of GSR-reading to catch up on! last time i was here you were on #5! gotta say though, i'm glad to see all the GSR-ness going strong. and i hadn't heard a lot of the 'spoilers' anywhere else on the web i've been! you all amaze me with your tracking skills! and just so all of you know, i missed y'all!

Hey Flanna. Welcome back to the thread! W missed you too!

Unfortunately, you can only have either a banner or text in your signature, not both so I'm going to have to ask you to choose. Sorry :( But if you want to credit your banner's creator, you can do so in your bio in your profile. Many thanks ;)

Am I the only one here who is absolutely loving these spoilers?

Spoilers

I mean, think about it. A Sara-Grissom-Sofia love triangle? That's exactly what this show needs! I mean, for five years CSI has given us casework after casework after casework. We get a little sliver of personal info, but thats it. We finally get something big in CSI in a form we all love- GSR! So who cares if there's Sofia in the mix, I think she's a pretty important character to the GSR plot. Where would they go from season 4 if they had no Sophia? Just the same old, right? With Sophia, they had fresh new storylines. Personally, I think a love triangle will be just the excitement and angst CSI needs to get us at the edge of our seats once more. Because you have to admit, season 6 has been pretty bleh so far. I'm excited to see how this love triangle thing unfolds. *squeeeee*

And now for speculation... I think Grissom and Sophia will probably hug, or "hand hold". When Sara walks in on them, her mind will probably be thinking things like "A hug? All I got was a stupid handhold!", or "So our handhold ment nothing, then?". Which at that moment I will be predicting "I see, Grissom hugged Sofia because Sara and him have a different type of relationship that is much more complicated" or, "Cue the heart-to-heart talk!"

End of spoilers...

Welcome back Flanna! Nice to see you back, we missed you :)

And congratulations brandie!! Boy or girl?

I had to move to another thread so here I Go.. it doesn't really fit in Meet Me in the Gutter but ok

So I was watching musicvideos with my mom from Sara Sidle Trailers .. and suddenly she says.. are they a couple?... the way how grissom looks at sara and all that! my mom doesn't even watch CSI.. :lol:

So it's very obvious that they have feelings for each other!! confirmed by my mom Whoohaa... but she said that he was a little bit to old for her hehe... :lol:

So also said he had a pretty face.. do you want more from your mom to hear... :p...

GSR rulez!!

Welcome to the GSR Gutter, chromatic. Always nice to have new recruits. And tell your mom she's welcome to join us too ;)

Reeble, I share your excitement over the spoilers, but with a good healthy dose of worry... sorry, not worry, concern :D While I am very welcoming of every exploration of the GSR dynamic, I truly hope they don't dip their toe to far into soap opera or we might all drown (yikes, where the hell are all these lame metaphores coming from??? :eek: ) I'm not really worried about Sofia being in the mix at all - i've never felt GSR was threatened by her presence, like you pointed out, Reebs, she merely adds a new spin to their relationship. I just hope TPTB don't go overboard and go all melodrama on us with the triangle... if it happens at all.

Hey guys

About the GSR/Sofia love triange thing. Didn't Sara see Sofia & Grissom "cosying" up to each other last season? (Although I'm sure he didn't realise what he was doing, because he can't see any women the same way that he sees Sara can he? :p Since all the other relationships he's had barely went past 1 date :lol: Poor guy can't see what he's missing) Perhaps if Sofia leant in towards Griss again, & Sara sees them, he might notice her there, & see the look on her face so try & comfort her. Well I can dream can't I :D

Haha ok I'll ask my mom.. :lol:.. she doesn't even now how to turn on a computer so I don't think that will work out well.. :lol: I see that yoú're a xena fan too forensicsgirl how cool is that... ;)

i couldn't care less how it happens just that Grissom and sara will end up together ;)I’m fine and as for the ‘triangle’ sophia is no threat for sara ‘cause she is bugman's butterfly :p just have much faith :D and it may happen

*snippy*

And congratulations brandie!! Boy or girl?
OT: Boy :)

Since we're in spoiler limbo with the 2-parter, what about having a new topic of discussion? Of course, I can't think of one... but maybe someone else can? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back