Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told my (then boyfriend) husband in the second season that there was something there between them. I liked the cases, but I don't know that I'd have watched as many seasons as I have without the interaction of all the team and especially the are they/aren't they of GSR. But I have to agree that season 7 was VERY good, stories, acting, GSR, all of it. It was probably the best overall season yet, in my opinion. Would I watch if GSR were gone? Probably, but I doubt that I'd watch it as regularly or over and over again like I do now. And if W Peterson left? Well, that'd probably be about it for me.

I got into the show because of the really cool cases, and I actually was obsessed with Catherine and Grissom at first (for like 2 weeks), before someone in my class brought up that Grissom was SO in love with Sara, and I just said....Sara? Really? And from that point on, I was looking for a connection, and now I can't believe I missed it.... But i've been into the show now for 6 years (I didn't watch it from the beginning) and so the show for me is more than just GSR. Ah, I'm rambling now. Anyway, what i'm trying so unsuccessfully to say is that I watch the show for the GSR interaction, but if it wasn't there, I don't think I could give up the show, because I'm too invested in it now. Wow, that was just such a horrible explanation.
Oh gosh, they're showing TOYD on Showcase, and it's right at the part where Sara and Grissom are talking to the Caprice Guy.
Well this post made no sense.
Go GSR! =)

Hey all -

I'm new to Talk CSI (well, new to having my own name anyway). I've been a lurker for a while, just scanning posts and different things, but I finally decided to make my own name for here.

I am a avid, avid, avid GSR shipper. :D They are the one and only ship that seriously makes me scream when they're on TV together. (My parent's thought I was going to hyperventalate at the end of Way to Go and I nearly tore my pillow in half during Living Doll. My poor pillow...still has claw marks from that epi.) But anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hey to all the wonderful GSR-ers (Is that a word?) out there.

I gotta say that I don't think it would be fair if gsr finish now..you know why, cuz now is when everything is getting more excited after all this years of watching the development of that relationship..now that is stable and they're happy..it's time to see the reaction of their friends and their reaction to their friends about their relationship..its time to see how their relationship have changed them..In the other side, as jorja matter I think she plays a very important character and even though I think csi would continue without her I don't think it would ever be the same and won't have the same ratings that it used to but if it's an advertising trick is definitely working cuz till season 8 begins..everyone is wondering what is going to happen there is too much "if"..
I've a doubt if it's true that Jorja left the studio while they were filming the season finale and that's why she had few scenes..cuz honestly I would have liked to see an scene between natalie and sara..a little bit of more drama there cuz if you remember quite well when nick was caught..there were a lot of tension, drama..but it wasn't with the one who caught him..I like fights, confrontations between

I like to think that I will continue to watch CSI if there was no more GSR. If they were to have 'issues' in the relationship then I'm fine with that as long as they aren't major major ones (like someone had an affair).

I originally started watching for the cases and although they are still a big part for me, I really really like the GSR.

So I guess that I will watch but I won't be fanatical about it like I am now.

And Alyssa, I too want to see some sort of ramifications for Grissom having a relationship with Sara. Preferably the needing to stand down so Catherine can take over scenario. It's a punishment but I'm not so sure that Grissom will actually see it as that as I get the impression that he'll be happy not to be a supervisor.

Yeah, I agree. I'd like some angst now for the pair.

There need to be consequences and we need to see the strain of that on them. Grissom will do one of two things - open up to everyone and share the love he has for her or completely close up again and worry about Sara and everything she does. He could end up almost frightened of himself and his feelings for her.

All this, of course, depends on whether Sara makes it out from under the car. I'm left wondering, after the throat slashing incident with Griss :)eek: btw! I'm in the UK so only saw it last night!) whether or not Sara under the car is a paranoid illusion in Natalie's head? Did she just send the mini to freak Griss out? She isn't really under it, but it makes him believe she is as the minis are never wrong and he has that fixed in his thinking? Dunno! :lol:

Anyways...

The last couple of years, I've found a top 20 GSR moments video thing on the net. I can't remember the address though! Is there one for this year? So many fab moments!

Re: Grissom & Sara #29: The Only Person He Ever Loved

I would take that as wishful thinking britfan...lol. I'd love for that to be true, but it doesn't make sense that Sara would be missing, not answering her phone, car open, etc. But we can only hope right?

The last couple of years, I've found a top 20 GSR moments video thing on the net. I can't remember the address though! Is there one for this year? So many fab moments!
Ive seen that too, I know we made one a long time ago...now with all the awesome post cannon moments we should make a new one...
speaking of GSR moments dosnt someone, i think it is Alyssa(Welcome back and congrats by the wayAlyssa) have like an entire huge list of all the GSR moments...
Yes, me, the list keeper is asking for a list.

I used to know of a website that had them all listed in season and episode order. I had to redo my computer from scratch the other day, so I lost my favorites...but I'll see if I can find it again.

Oy vey, Where are you all? GSR has slipped to page two. I'm on the lookout for a new song to use in a video, anybody have any good ideas?

Anything with GSR. I like the happier scenes right now. Although I was thinking The Pretenders "Tattooed Love Boys" might be good for one of the more twisted 'ships, it would have to be a parody.

I should post the Tattoed Love Boys song on the Lady Heather/Grissom song thread but they probably wouldn't appreciate the humor.
I think for the GSR video I've got a song picked. But I've been thinking about a Nick video & it would have to be country & western which isn't my forte. Don't have much of it in my music catalogue either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back