Sara/Greg #11: How To Save a Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah ... you're right . They have to be together , they just have to . And now only for Sandle fans , The first part of my new fic

Living Doll (2)

Chapter 1 - For her …

I can’t believe this ; is impossible … Sara and Grissom ? Grissom and Sara ? No , no , no … I don’t want this . Sara can’t be together with Grissom . Faith can’t be so upset to do this to me . I can’t lose the only woman I truly ever loved . I can’t love my angel … Sara .
“I took away the only person who she ever loved so she’s going to do the same thing to me . “ .I really don’t know really what scares me most … to have her with Grissom or to lose her forever . I love her so much … it hurts . And now I found out she didn’t share my feelings . she never loved me . I feel like crying , but I have to hold on , until we’ll find her . But Grissom’s words are still echoing in my mind . Because … I don’t want to care about her feelings . Is better to know she’s alive . Much better than everything .
I pray we’ll find her in time and she’ll survive . She’ll survive and she’ll be happy . No matter with who . Even if would hurt so much … is she’ll be happy I’ll try to be happy too. Because she is everything I am … she’s my life . Probably I’m her sweet little brother … if a brother can love his sister like I do , then I’m her brother . The passion is burning my heart … the pain in breaking my soul in million pieces .
But will she still love him even after this ? Their relationship caused her maybe to get killed … can’t she just understand they are not made for each other ? That she’s made for me ?
But I shouldn’t think at who she chooses after … I have to focus on saving her .
….
We found her ! We found her … I have to regain my breath . I think she’s okay … the EMTs took her at the hospital . She was not far in the desert . A man saw her , I mean the car that was on her and called the police . We arrived in matter of seconds I think . Everybody was worried . They breathed in relief when I checked on her and found a pulse . I checked on her and not Grissom . Is a good feeling . I think I was the only one there who didn’t go crazy . Love kept me sane . I felt her artery lifting against my finger and I yelled at them that she’s alive . That second was the happiest of my entire life . To know the woman I love safe in my arms . Is such an wonderful feeling . After they removed the car that trapped Sara I took her carefully in my arms . The car was on fire and it could explode any time . I was scared but I had to get her out of there . Even if there was a lot of smoke chocking me . I couldn’t see for a moment . I started coughing and thought I was going to faint .
She was unconscious … and pretty . She was pretty with all that blood covering her . I bet she’s prettier when she’s sleeping … but I never seen her sleeping .
After I put her on the gurney , Grissom went with her at the hospital . Almost all the cars left … my colleagues were the last .
After that I felt like a knife hit me in the chest . I couldn’t breathe , there was something heavy pressing on my chest . I put a hand on my neck because my body wasn’t receiving enough air . I wanted to scream for help but I couldn’t speak . I started coughing and Catherine turned to me . She saw my white face and the fact that I couldn’t even breath . She called Nick and Warrick to help her … to lay me on the ground before I pass out . I remember Nick yelling for a doctor , but he received the answer that all EMTs left . Warrick then I think he decided to take me the hospital because my breathing was getting worse … I had the feeling I was going to pass out . Nick and Warrick took me and put me in the car … than Nick drove to the hospital … I was sitting in the backseat with the head in Catherine’s lap . She was whispering to me that everything was going to be just fine . Then I blacked out and the only thing that worried me was Sara’s condition .
….

I promise you a surprise in the next chapter ;)

OH MY GOD GUYS! CHECK OUT MY SIGNATURE!

I've worked on it all yesterday and today--and now I HAVE IT... THE SANDLE FORUM! It's called tSF for short!

Join us for some Sandle fun! Here's the link:

And anyone is welcome to steal my signature to advertise the SANDLE LOVE! EVERYONE, REGISTER NOW AND JOIN IN ON THE SANDLE DISCUSSION!

(Sorry for the Caplocks, but I'm very excited!!)

Here's the link guys:
www.sandle.co.nr
(It's a free redirection... but still its SANDLE!_

A sandle forum! Awesome! But... it says that the admin doesn't accept registrations right now... I'll try again later!

We're really heading for the next thread, aren't we? I've got new title suggestions:

Sara/Greg #12: All for one, all for love (Another song I love)

Sara/Greg #12: It's all in the eyes... (Refering to Greg's sad and shocked look when he heard about Grissom being with Sara - if someone hadn't believed he loves her, this was the time everyone knew!)

Thanks Hestia and kissmesweet :)
I like Sara/Greg #12: It's all in the eyes.... I mean they always share 'looks'. And his eyes in that episode did reflect how he felt.
I'm going to tSF. It looks cool kissmesweet . :)

Whoa already new thread names! :eek: We're heading for the twelfth thread. OMG! The Sandle love is alive like never before. Yay! Sandle. <3

Sara/Greg #12 - He'll Come There For Her

^ Sara 'came for him' when he was hurt, now it's on him to return the favour; he'll save her! He'll come there for her, like she came there for him!

Oh you're welcome, Sandle21. It's been a long time since I've seen you and old members make me feel nostalgic and happy. ;) And they do share plenty of looks... nice title.

A sandle forum, eh? Well it definitely looks beautiful. The picture and color is fantastic (not really baby blue... very pale blue I think.) I wish I could read the comments and such as a guest (unregistered) And I really wish we could have a site with all our lovely moments, and pictures, and media to look at (like our old site which I still don't completely know what happened to it.) But thanks for the forum Del! :cool:

Aha, so there you are Eva. Hi. :lol: Oh will you please post a SPOTD? I can't access my pics at the moment. (P.S: I like your title but it seems... off gramatically. It seems like a word should be changed in tense or dropped altogether. Then again I just may be nitpicking. And either way I like it.
Noddingyes.gif
)

Hestia said:
Aha, so there you are Eva. Hi. :lol: Oh will you please post a SPOTD? I can't access my pics at the moment. (P.S: I like your title but it seems... off gramatically. It seems like a word should be changed in tense or dropped altogether. Then again I just may be nitpicking. And either way I like it.
Noddingyes.gif
)

Really? Grammatically incorrect? :confused: You're probably right, as English is not my mother tongue. Well, I'm sorry then. Sometimes English isn't as easy as it seems...

Sandle Pic Of The Day
(from Iced)

SPOTD13.jpg

The famous explosion scene in Iced! I love this episode so much.

Oh I'm exhausted... I spent too much time with the horses today I think *lol* and now it's already 9.15 and I still need to hem my trousers for the 100th anniversary celebration of "my" institute tomorrow - and I'm so bad at sewing and stuff! :(

Love the POTC, it's a cute scene and Sara's laughter in it is gorgeous!
Hm I don't see any grammar errors in Eva's title, but I'm not a native speaker either... :confused:
I've got another suggestion:
Sara/Greg #12: Addicted to Positivity Cookies and Blue Hawaiian

Sandle Quote of the day
In our life there is a single color, as on an artist`s palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love. - Marc Chagall

I love my life ! I have a lot of friends , a big family and my lil' Eric . I have Sandle and you guys . What can a person wish more ?

Hey!

Lovin the SPOTD, Eva! I love your title too, but i agree with Hestia, that it might need some editing. But, you're English is very good, considering it's not your mother tongue! English is a hard language to learn! I'm English, and i still find it hard! :lol:

I love everyone title suggestions! I can't believe we're almost on thread #12! We must be the fastest ship on Talk! We'll soon catch up with those GSR shippers!

Peace guys!!!

Dani, thanks for the SQOTD, love it! Well I love all of your quotes, and I don't have to feel guilty when I don't post a quote because yours are just as good!

PSG, yes we're really fast, I remember the D/L shippers starting a new thread nearly at the same time and they don't have as many posts! You think English is difficult? *lol* Imho it's such an easy language to learn, I'm glad I don't have to learn German as a foreign language, and French and Spanish were difficult, too, I don't know why but English has always been quite easy for me.^^

Damn it's almost 11pm and I need to go to bed, tomorrow will be a hard day, but right now I'm reading such an exciting Sandle whump story... can't stop... argh...

SaraStar said:
Really? Grammatically incorrect? :confused: You're probably right, as English is not my mother tongue. Well, I'm sorry then. Sometimes English isn't as easy as it seems...
Oh you don't have to be sorry! I was just being nitpicky and odd. You honestly speak English really well and sometimes I forget it's not your native language.
Redface.gif

And the picture you chose is wonderful! Greg and Sara alone in a dimly lit room... :D

Also suggest thread titles in the next 50 posts because that's when I'll be setting up a poll. We've been going by pretty fast in this thread! :)

:( I'll try to fix the Sandle Forum! :( I will; I promise by tommorow! :D I hope so!

YAY! Thread suggestions!
Sara/Greg #12: I believe in you.
Sara/Greg #12: She'll take that as a compliment!
Sara/Greg #12: I still believe in Sandle!
Sara/Greg #12: Falling head over heels
Sara/Greg #12: When hearts break and mend
Sara/Greg #12: When heart mend
Sara/Greg #12: Technically, that makes him a cannibal!
Sara/Greg #12: We are going to be canon!
Sara/Greg #12: You are everything to me

Okay, just suggestions... They're not very good... :lol:

Liffy: Where are thou?! I need you!

Well, I'm a little lagged due to exams and such... but I LOVE that picture from 'Iced' SaraStar posted. It's almost too cute for words. :D
And although I'm new here I was reading through the possible thread names and got giddy, lol. They're all cute! I kinda thought something like 'What's he got that I don't got?' or 'He's got what she wants' would be cute. I forget what episode it was from, but you know when Greg asks Sara what she sees in Hank or something? I suck at episodes names, by the way. Anyway, it was cute.
This was probably already discussed before, but since I'm new and all, what do you guys think will happen concerning these 2 next season?
I'm hoping Grissom backs of.. or like, Greg does something heroic and rescues Sara from the car or whatever. That would be fitting considering she came to see him after he got beat up, lol.
I'm just curious as to what you guys think. :)

WHOA!!! Already starting thread names? :eek: We're so fast it's scary!

Kat I loved your fic, it rocked, as always. :D

I also like the name Sara/Greg #12: It's all in the eyes....

*Throws spoiled cake back at K. Naz* :p

Oh my gosh Danni your stories awesome! I can't wait for more! What happened to Greg!? What happened to Sara?! Maybe they can share a hospital room...:lol:

Hey! my radio just started playing How to Save a Life! Weiiird....

Ok ok ok, I have some thread name suggestion....

Sara/Greg #12: The Ship of Acronyms
Sara/Greg #12: The Royalty Ship

Oki doki then, umm let's see, I wanna throw in some sandle love:

Sandle is cute, Sandle rocks, nothing can beat Sandle, Sara and Greg are meant for eachother, ROCK ON SANDLE! :p

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back