The Secrets Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by eggbe4thechicken, May 1, 2007.

1. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I hate bees. So much, everytime I see one I cry because I'm scared that they're going to sting me. It's been ever since I was 6, when one landed in my hair and I thought it was a butterfly, so I touched it, and ever since then, I'm terrified of them.

I hate getting yelled at, I mean, probably everybody does, but I can't be a smart ass with comebacks when someone yells, I just sit there terrified almost in tears until the person stops yelling.

2. never_again

never_again Witness

So many people think I have a 'posh' English accent, it's quite funny. :D I don't though, but when I was recording some questions in German (for revision) I thought I sounded exactly like my best friend; it was kinda weird.

I hate it when people shout as well, I mean, my dad has a really loud voice, but if he raises it just a little it makes me feel really close to tears. :(

3. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I'm horrible about getting yelled at. I end up crying almost every time and if I try to yell back I start crying before I am done with my statement. This is pathetic but I am so bad with confrontation that it will provoke a full-blown panic attack.

Does anyone else here get panic attacks. Mine can last for up to five hours. Usually I start to cry, then hyperventalilate really badly until I lay on the floor usually having mild convulions. The entire time I am putting myself down. I have had some bad attacks these last few weeks. Usually I try to cover them so nobody knows. Not fun.

Sometimes I get these really bad laughing fits that eventually turn into me hyperventalating and laying on the floor again. It's weird. It seems to happen when I have been really stressed out and the stupidest things will set it off.

I hate my anxiety. It controls my life.

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I always cry when I get yelled at especially if its my parents yelling at me I can never stop crying and everytime I think about it I cry even more and then I get mad at them and say to myself that I won't talk to them anymore but then I have to talk to them.

5. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Sorry to hear that, because i'm more the one that yells. If someone start yelling at me, I yell even louder, and I'm use to win... And also if I'm very Pissed off, I tend to raise my voice a bit (ok, a lot). ut I always do it with motives, no yell cause i want to...

6. loki

loki Lab Technician

I can't speak when I'm mad, so if someone's yelling at me I just sit there thinking of all the things I should say and trying not to cry. If I'm mad at someone I don't really know, though, I'll be sarcastic as all hell and argue a lot, but I never yell. I wonder why...

7. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I've gotten better about crying when people talk to me recently. I used to cry in any kind of stressful situation- just talking to the school nurse and not getting the right answer would set me off. Now I am kind of realizing that most things turn out okay. And everyone stares at you when you cry in high school- so I force myself not to anymore.

Sometimes I can't help it when people yell at me though. I had an awful teacher at the beginning of the year who started yelling at me after class because I went to her boss when she wouldn't listen to me. I tried and tried to make my point, but I just ended up crying. That's why I'm trying to stop doing it- people never take me seriously when I cry.

8. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

Okay, this is so stupid but: I hate coughing in public. I have bad allergies that cause me to cough, and I feel so stupid when I do. Because everybody just stops and looks at you :p

And this will also sound a little odd: I told my parents I stopped eating chocolate, but I haven't...at all :lol: I'm supposed to stop because everytime I eat it I break out in hives, but it's too tasty :p

9. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

*whispers* I think I'm in love but don't wanna admit it.

-runs away-

10. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

I hate coughing in public! Every year I get broncitis, and I'm constantly coughing, and everyone looks at me. Especially when it's perfectly silent in the room. I was coughing during exams and I felt like I was disrupting everyone. Blowing my nose is even worse- I try to be quiet but it's impossible. I spent half my English exam trying not to have to blow my nose. So, midnightbellzza, I definately know what you're talking about!

11. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

SaraSidle_girl I love your posts. You like drop bombshells, and run off. :lol:

I hate coughing in public too, but that's to be expected from me of course. :rolleyes: Sneezing's the worse. I'm always afraid that it might be too violent, and...yeah, you catch my drift? :/

12. never_again

never_again Witness

It was awful, last January I had a kind of cold/flu thing and I came in to school to do some science mocks and I spent half the biology mock trying not to cough. It was one of those tickly scratchy coughs and it would not go away!

13. Alien_from_mars

Alien_from_mars Prime Suspect

I dont mind coughing but my coughs all sound different, like most of my coughs sound as if I fake it but I dont, and people look at me as if I am being sarcastic :lol:

14. ilh214

ilh214 Pathologist

i always hate coughing in front of people because it leads into an hour long lecture on how i should quit smoking. so i play it up, hack and cough and say god i know, i've got to quit! then light another one. that stuff just bugs the hell out of me. like when people tell me i'll get cancer from smoking...really??? i had no idea, they should print that on the side of the box or something.

15. loki

loki Lab Technician

^^ haha, I love reading your posts, they're so funny :p

I have a chronic cough, so I've gotten used to coughing in public, but I hate when I go to clear my throat or something and people look at me like I have something to say :lol: