Ryan/Jon #16:Obsessive Togoholic Disorder Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
katbug said:
Hey - almost forgot. SU2 is on tonight on the Scifi channel. I think it is from 7-10 3 epsiodes total and I think JT will be in these.
I'm sorry, what is SU2? :confused: Never heard of it, that I know of....

SU2=Special Unit 2

It's a tv series from a couple of years back that Jonathan had a role in. The Sci-Fi Channel has been rerunning it lately. :)

I was just watching SU2 and the role that jon played reminds me of Adam in CSI: NY (or is it A.J.?:() but yea his role is like so different from Miami and its so cute how he was facinated by all of the science and stuff I was laughing so much especially when they were investigating about the chameleon or whatever and he was so grossed out and how he was talking was just too hilarious!:lol:

"6 seconds?" He puts a thumbs up "Excellent!"

Oh I love Jon in this. He is so adorable! *coughs* Sorry, let me exit my squee.

I laughed at how nerdy that line is. However, I am missing most of the show while I flip on commercials.

Veronica Mars possible series finale is taking precedence.

I love SU2, Jon is way too cute in it. I like what Nick said to him "I like my job too, but I don't vibrate in place" or something like that it was cute...

Hey all! I'm new to this forum, but I've always had this thing for Ryan. I think in the very first episode I saw him in was in 'Legal' and I just thought 'WOW. I don't know WHAT his name is, but he sure is SMMMOKIN'!', but of course, I was young and didn't pay attention to the show until he came along. My brother thinks I'm a freak because whenever A&E show reruns of season 3/4, I squee when I see scenes of him. Yes, this is a very bad obsession, and yes, I do talk to myself, but anyway, I hope to have fun here, sicne you all look like a fun group of people. :)

i watch all three CSIs but do you ever wonder if CSI's Greg Sanders AKA Eric Szmanda and Miami's Ryan Wolfe AKA Johnathaon Togo are related?...They look alot alike!!

Yeah I've always wondered that! I was watching CSI (the regular one) and I was like, WOAH that guy looks alot like Ryan, which is freaky if you think about it.

Man, I really hope they bring Ryan back in season six, or at least let him show up recurringly in episodes, if not the two above, then I will cry. I. Will. Cry. :cool:

I just saw Special Unit 2 last night (only saw the episode at 7pm then had to watch NCIS). I had been meaning to catch it because it looked interesting. I had forgotten that Togo was in it. I couldn't help but laugh at his character. And yeah I can see how that_girl1 can compare this character to Adam on CSI:NY. But Adam isn't quite as jumpy. ;)

Welcome to Fort Miami, and Ryanville (or whatever you want to call us, nuthouse works too) newbies! Hope you all have a great time.

WithoutASound said:
Thanks guys! It's great to be here. I'm rather new to the show, though. Heh. :D

I think search is usually just SWAT, isn't it? Or SWAT plus any available patrol?

Man, I would have been able to have an answer to that 2 years ago, which means this is going to bug me. :(

I'm glad your also a newcommer no the show, i just started watching not to long ago and got hooked.

Anyway, real CSIs only "bag it, and tag it" while on the show, they do everything a homicide detective would do, but Ryan looks so cute doing it anyway! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back