Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^^ OMG good theory!!! :lol:

Oh, btw. hi everybody!!! remember me??? I ship CaRWash too :lol: *to herself: bad CaRWasher!!!, and you call yourself Calleigh Wolfe* :p

Well I have to admit that I've been dissapointed of this ship, but I still like them together, I mean I haven't and I won't give up on CaRWash!!!! :D :D so I'm here again and I must admit (yeah today is the confessions day :lol:) that I'm loving HIWTHI by Nikki :D. I'm only reading this CaRWash fic for now, but I'm open to suggestions :D. Sorry if I'm missing something, but I haven't read everything *blushes*, in fact I've been busy too my "new computer" is like it's not mine, man I'm so lost in here :lol: and the trimester (?) has been hard I have to study and I'm kinda behind with that :|

See Katie??? I didn't start my post saying the same I always do :lol: :lol:

Man I'm babbling!!! :|

I have a theory too :D

Eric and Cal won't last forever, 'cause there are like 5 more seasons of CSI: Miami, IMO, and well I don't think they're gonna be kissing and everything during the whole time, if they really get together, 'cause they haven't gotten together, to be objetive :p. And well about Ryan/Boa, hmmm I don't know I prefer her with... Horatio :lol:, yeah not even Eric I mean, Eric can find another girl :p.

2. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Hi guys! Wow, it feels like I haven't been around forever! Real life stinks sometimes.:p

*gives hugs to anyone and everyone who needs/wants them*

So the spoilers have me excited and sad at the same time. I think we are just going to have to give this situation some time to work through because eventually it has to come back to CaRWash, right? ;)

So I was thinking, you've been discussing that there aren't any real CaRWash scenes anymore. When do you guys think TPTB changed from CaRWash and basically "killed" it on screen? I think the last 'real' CaRWash scene we had was in 'Going Under' when Calliegh called him 'babe'. I think it was dying out with TPTB before that though. What do you guys think?

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

No CaRWash_Cutie, we had the shoulder rub in COTC, and then it was quiet for some time and then in 'No Man's Land' she asked him if he was ok and after that it literally died out which is obvious since the writers say Calleigh started to realize 'her feelings' afer Eric got shot. So yeah.

I kind of forgot one thing here. Remember that interview Adam did? (no duh) Well he said that Ryan would have something to say, if something happened between Eric and Calleigh. So Ryan might react.

Oh Reine...*turns pink* You remind me to tell here that chapter 12 is up ;)

Carla: read and reviewed and what a lovely icons. Great job. Dani you're welcome. :)

4. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Oops, kinda forgot those scenes Nikki. *blushes* and I call myself a CaRWasher! *slaps forehead*

Anyhoo, I think Ryan will react to the whole hiphugger thing. I don't think we'll get to see any sort of reaction until next season though as Ryan is still kinda preoccupied with the whole being fired thing. I'm kinda hoping that TPTB mess around with the whole relationship front next season; stir it up a little, make us wonder! ;)

What would surprise you the most happening next season? What could TPTB write into an episode that would totally shock you, that you would never see coming?

5. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

^^ I agree, if he's gonna say something that'll be next season, 'cause this one is almost ending :lol: :p. Sometimes I really thank God that we're stuck in s4 here in my country *dances* that was the Golden Season for CaRWash, but then I think: what will happen when we're stuck in s5??? :| Nooooo. :p, well thanks God I have Internet :devil: and read the spoilers muahahaha so that I can be relaxed when something really good is in the horizon.

What would shock me??? Excellent question!!! but it really sends my mind to the gutter :lol: :devil:, yeah, SMACked and Huddy have helped the dirty side of my mind :p. Well now serious, I think that an overreacting (?) Ryan would really shock me 'cause, I expect a reaction but not a BIG one, I mean, like he complaining Cal about being with Eric or other guy would be super shocking, but cute of course and really good for the CaRWash :devil:

6. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Second page, again? :( Oh well.

I watched Deviant today. I haven't seen that episode in about.. a month. :lol: Anyway.

The scene at the end of the episode, you know the infamous scene where we all go "Yes!! She Shoots! She Scores! CaRWash wins the game!"

After Calleigh asks Ryan out for a beer and he replies, "Really, because I heard we got into a really big fight." The looks they were giving each other. *fans self*

[​IMG]
    That look is not a friendly look. That is a "I wish I wasn't on the clock so I could kiss you" look.

[​IMG]
    Her resonse? "I wish we were off the clock so you could kiss me."

These two photos don't even do justice to the emotion they were throwing off of each other.

Oh, the good old days. :cool:

7. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

this is the scene and the episode that made me a CaRWash shipper. I mean the spark were aparent even in the daylight

8. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i was a CaRWasher from the first case they worked together. which is Under the Influence, so pretty much from the begining. :D i used to be a Talleigh shipper but uh that kind of can't happen so I'm still a Talleigh shipper, it's just not my main ship anymore, now CaRWash has that position :D

9. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

yet again, i bring gifts~! this time around, some bigger images, some with coloring based on my icons, and other new ones, fresh from the oven (er, photoshop). hope you like! :) i might be back tomorrow with caps from "kill switch," so stay tuned!

dani- hmmm, that's curious. i thought calling hot women "good" was just a hispanic thing :p now i see it would also work in portuguese :lol: still, i can't split "good view" into two for some reason, even if "boa" by itself does have some meaning.

reine- i would immediately point you to nikki's HIWTHI, but of course you already know about that :rolleyes: well, WiPs as of now i can mention annwn's HiStory and of course (*cough, cough*) my very own in too deep. though of course, i know i'm missing some great ones as well... anyone else wanna share?

katie- it's my gift and my curse :D what can i say-- think too much, talk too much, and after a lifetime of writing, i can't help but type too much as well. it's a lethal combination ;)

thanks, nikki! :)

oh, that's right! adam said eric and ryan's relationship would go sour for a while, didn't he? and that he might react to whatever's going on between eric & cal? (*blinks* wait... should that go in a spoiler tag?) i'd forgotten about that. hmmm, i wonder how much they know about next season? because i doubt they'll have time to work all that in during tomorrow's ep.

as to what would shock me? any of the main characters dying would shock me at this point, and i guess that's about it. or maybe eric turning around and dumping cal because he's suddenly realized he's in love with horatio or something :lol: but besides that, i think i'm ready for anything. and i do think ryan is going to react, though he might not blow up, there definitely will be a reaction. it's just too good for TPTB to pass up!

heather, it's funny you used the phrase "she shoots, she scores!" because it reminded me of a conversation ryan & calleigh have in the book "riptide." it's a very shippy one, too. much teasing about aliens and hockey. haha :lol:

10. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

You know. I loved that book. I am really wanting to read the other books that Donn Cortez wrote. They sounded just as funny as Riptide, and just as... shipperish? If that is even the right word. :lol:

I want an elevator scene. I don't know why. I want it confrontational, then sweet. Maybe even some crying. Some hugging. An apology. Actually, I think I might know where that idea came from...

Carla, in to deep is really very good. Just to let you know.

To answer the unasked question of when you became a shipper, I kind of sprang it on myself. I'm sure I have said something different before. Actually, I know I've said something different before. Everytime I watch a back episode though, I can see a moment. A glance, a grin, a full heartfelt laugh, a glare, a smile, a touch, etc. So now it's hard to say which episode, because now I can't remember which ones I've seen on tv and which ones I watched on dvd for the first time.

11. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

I'm sad :( The writers have pretty much shut the CaRWash down this season. This time last year it was working overtime! I just read speculation that perhaps Natalia & Ryan will get closer in Season 6 - Nooooooooo!!! What is happening in Miami??! lol

It is nice to come back in here and re-live all the great CaRWash moments that we have had. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Deviant pics posted above *sigh - the good old days*. I was watching the season 5 opener again in the weekend and still love Ryan's ''Calleigh Duquesne, large and in charge", "You look beautiful today" :) :) It was too cute that they were walking and talking in sync.

As this season is coming to a close, I hope that Season 6 will bring renewed life at the CaRWash for all of us!!

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Okay. I'd like to know what the heck is Calleigh taking here lately? I seriously think Luna kidnapped her and we lost the real Calleigh in the exchange.

Nothing can ever change the "You Look Beautiful Today" thing. Their to cute not to be noticed.

13. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

*Dani pops in and says "Hi"*

Carla, I can't either split the two words. 'Boa Vista' works better for me than just 'Boa'. It's so funny, I always think about this when I hear someone calling her that :p

I am trying to find time to enter deep in fanfic world, and become truly delighted(?) with some amazing CaRWash moments, as we are not getting them in fact :( We have to find alternatives while they don't admit what they "have" to feel :devil: :p

Well, I would be even happier because season 5 is going to start in here the 24th of this month :D , but it's not really a good season for my shippy heart :rolleyes: Too much stuff between the wrong characters. But we still have some good moments, not as many as I would like, but I am going to focus in the few but great ones :) And there is always the rest of the series things, besides love stuff...I think I am going to enjoy it anyway! I hope so. And I expect it!

About when I became a CaRWasher, I have said it already and not a long time ago, it was trough Fanfic, more especifically the RP made here in the board. Then everytime I saw an episode after that, I was like "Aww, how lovely" :rolleyes: That was it!

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Dani became a CaRWasher because I made her :p

Sorry guys, I had a funeral yesterday and didn't really feel like posting anything after that. I heard the spoilers from the season finale, how it was, and well, what can I say, it's stupid. They let us die.

Lynny, I think it's fairly possible that Luna kidnapped Calleigh, that would explain where the heck she is as well.

Reine, if you want more CaRWash fanfiction, try the CaRWash C2 at ff.net. It contains all the CaRWash fics that are written. Or try my favorite stories, since most of them are CaRWash too. There's enough CaRWash to find ;)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From From the Grave)

[​IMG]
    I'm making a whole batch of 'From the Grave' icons so I capped the entire episode. Good episode. I miss season 4. :(

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I miss season 4 too Nikki-Love. They had some incredible moments in there. I wish they had more scenes together. They deserve it...

I say we knock some sense into both of them and lock them in a closet together so they'll have NO choice but to do something!

Let me know when u make the icons, babe. I might snag a few!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.