Calleigh & Ryan #6: Setting Laptops On Fire - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carla

carla Dead on Arrival

i'm... not going to say anything remotely optimistic because i'm afraid someone might throw a shoe at me or something :p

just popped in to say i just watched "born to kill"... it was a good episode. i liked the "criminal gene" plot, it was interesting. think natalia should've gotten more hands-on, her being a DNA analyst before and all. the jake/calleigh/eric thing... it was good, though confusing. i didn't really get what cal was trying to tell eric during that conversation, first telling him "it's different" and then with the whole "i trust you and i don't know what to feel about jake" thing. was she encouraging or rejecting eric? strange. they also seemed to have a bit of a "deviant"-like argument in there... which didn't work, because "deviant" is OURS and a recycling of it will never be as good ;) seems guys calleigh becomes involved with are all in a hospital sooner or later. funny, i used the "florence nightingale syndrome" thing in my fic as a joke, but there might be more truth to it than i thought ;) from my first glimpse of jake, i have to say i liked him. sounds a bit more cowboy than cop to me, but he's okay. he's also okay for calleigh, IMHO. boy, this fandom doesn't make it any easier on me, does it? :rolleyes: still, nothing like ryan for our cal. boy, they sure are messing poor ryan up! first the gambling thing and now they're accusing him of taking money from the people he pulled over? how many blows can his integrity take? :( still, i didn't see any sign of any R/N stuff, other than them finally becoming friends like i wanted them to :) still makes me laugh because she's taller, though :lol: all in all, not bad for a season finale, even though there was a bit too much handling evidence without gloves. hey, ryan was wearing THE JACKET, so how could i not like the ep? ;)

am taking caps of their argument in "kill switch" as i speak... er, type. will be back with those all uploaded, probably tomorrow. i know it's not a very happy scene, but i love the blue coloring :p

talking about how we started to ship C/R... well, when i saw "deviant," i think that was the first time i noticed something might be happening there. but i'm pretty sure it wasn't until i went back and watched "legal" that i became convinced that they were made for each other :) ahhhh, those were the days. if you ask me, they can keep their fourth season-- season 3 was my ultimate love. that's the ryan i love, and the ryan/calleigh relationship i love. i miss season 3 :(

i'm not losing my faith, though. been in too many "apparently sunk" ships to start throwing the towel now :D let the other shippers have some fun, we've been having a ball for a while, everybody should have their turn :) they'll come back to us soon.

(okay, i couldn't help myself. my optimism is stronger than i am :lol:)

thanks, heather, i'm really glad you like my fic. like i said, only thing we can do as we go through the C/R draught :)

speaking of writing-- someone write a friendshippy fic about those two talking things through and apologizing and mending their friendship after all that happened in "kill switch"? i would do it, but i'm knee deep in my own fic, and i don't wanna get sidetracked. but i'm sure it has the potential to be lovely :) pretty please? someone? *pokes*

2. animequeen23

animequeen23 Witness

here's a wallpaper that i made in study class... yeah, yeah, i know i was supposed to be studying, but i just couldn't resist... :devil:
    [image]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s212/animequeen23/CaRWash.jpg[/image]
    if it doesn't come up, then i'm really sorry... :(

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Thanks Nikki I'm gonna review them :D

animequeen23 Lovely wallpaper :D *sighs*, really good CaRWash moments. I had to fix the link a little to see it :D, I think you can't post images yet, so try posting a link to it :D.

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I think they have to make so many posts before they can post a picture.

CaRWash, How I miss thee? We had some good times together, and some bad, obviously, but.. You're a good ship. Cal, we know you still have a thing for Ryan, Deep down, Just let it out...

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

oooh!! Under the Influence is on tonight here in the US!!!! Yay!!! finally some good ol fashioned CaRWash!!!!! Under the Influence is one of the best CaRWash epps. which brings me to a good topic to dicuss.

Which episode do you think is the best CaRWash one?

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Hm, difficult question.
    I like 'Deviant'.
    They have a lot of scenes together.
    First they had a fight and at the end they are going out.

I like also a few little scenes in some other episodes.
    Driven - It shows that Calleigh is there for Ryan when he has problems and she indicates that Ryan would be also there for her.
    Shock - The 'fantastic' dialogue is also nice. They know what the other one is thinking.

Thinking about all those nice scenes it's a little bit sad that there was no scene between them in the finale. Is Calleigh still angry?
    If Ryan gets his job back I want a cute welcome back scene including a hug. *pouts*
    I was thinking about a scene where Calleigh gives him his gun back (She's leading the Ballistic Lab, so I thought she reveived his gun). She says that she took care and she cleaned it, but it would be ok if Ryan wanted to check it. (She knows about his OCD). Finally a hug and she smiles and
    says 'Welcome back'.
    and Ryan smiles too. :D

ok, time to wake up!

7. aimsavol

aimsavol Witness

*pops in and waves* Hi all, I'm back from a week at Williamsburg and Jamestown for the big 400th anniversary. I go away for a week, miss one episode, and Calleigh goes crazy on me. *sigh* I can no longer take a vacation during the regular season, ever again.

Thanks to all those keeping the CaRWash stories updated...you're keeping us all going! At this point, I am so disappointed that my story ideas go like this:
    --fan girls from CaRWash forum kidnap Calleigh and talk some sense into her
    --we also kidnap Eric, Jake, and Natalia and lock them away for a while
    --then we lock Calleigh and Ryan in an elevator until they realize how much they love each other.
    Well, a girl's gotta dream, doesn't she?

I started to ship CaRWAsh around "Collision". How can anyone resist the "big day" scene in the jewelry store? Season 4, *wipes eyes*, those were the days. I would even add the beginning of season five to that, but the latter half of the season has been downhill from there. I don't know what happened to TPTB. The season finale seemed so un-Calleigh like. She and Ryan have always had chemistry, from day one in "Under the Influence." Where did it fizzle? I just don't see it...

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

dont give up guys, i think once they get past throwing e/c in our face that we'll have our normal calleigh back. & then we will have carwash back,too. even if shes w/ jake, hes outside of the lab so she can still get away w/ flirting w/ ryan. her & eric can go back to their bro/sis relationship. the writers need to quit 'messing' w/ the things that are 'real'- like cal & ryan!

9. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Yeah, that's right, I'm a CaRWasher because Nikki made me one ;)

I saw "Shock" the other day, besides the fact they worked together, they had those lovely looks at each other all the time. I also loved the way he looked at her and said "You're fantastic". Though it was more in a friendly way than in a romantic one, it still worked great on scene, his entusiastic tone of voice :)

And a present for you all...Notice, they both use the watch in their left wrist :lol: With the same expression and position

Even though these may not be the most special moments, these days were better than the ones in late season 5, right? :rolleyes: Anyway, I have to believe we still have hope, CaRWash can still have its amazing great scenes, flirting and sweet stuff. I have to believe in that, and just keep the faith :rolleyes:

10. CathStokes

Dani you have been near the Nikster to long when you can figure out a simple thing as a watch. :D Kudos to you!

"big day" I miss those days when random people can pick up the chemistry between them *sighs*

Hey! I'm with whoever said lock them in the elevator!

11. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

*waves hand* Twas me, but I'm probably not the first to come up with the idea for an elevator scene. ;)

I loved how they both have practically the exact same pose in that photo. Except in opposite directions. :lol:

With the lack of scenes between the two, it really made my creativty flare, and I'm finally writing Forgotten Night again. This story will probably be what gets me through the summer. :p

12. CathStokes

hehe, might not be, but I'm with you on it though! :) I think Luna kidnapped Calleigh, or Leela one.

Its one of the CaRwash poses baby!

Wow, I'm glad your writing it. Its a good a story!

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

ijust found this beautiful poem for them. it's perfect for their current situation.
    If I had known what trouble you were bearing;
    What griefs were in the silence of your face;
    I would have been more gentle, and more caring,
    And tried to give you gladness for a space.
    I would have brought more warmth into the place,
    If I had known.

If I had know what thought despairing drew you;
    (Why do we never try to understand?)
    I would have lent a little friendship to you,
    And slipped my hand within your hand,
    And made your stay more pleasant in the land,
    If I had known.

(Mary Carolyn Davies)

14. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

No I'm not dead and no I most certainly didn't give up on CaRWash. Yes, I've been turned off, granted, but I'm still here. I've been focusing on writing 'Home is where the heart is', which reminds me I'm already up to chapter 13 here and currently writing chapter 14 in which, finally, some bottled feelings get uncovered.

Also, I took over the CaRWash C2 there at ff.net from Maze, who developed a dislike for the show and made me in charge of archiving all CaRWash stories. So don't stop writing, in fact, write more! And I'll add it to the CaRWash C2 which is located here. ;) Come on fanfiction authors, we need you!

Need4Speed that is a beautiful poem. And really fitting, too.

Heather, we've had elevator stories for a long time, we even had one in which we (Me, Katie and I think a friend of mine who hasn't been active in forever) were lying on top of the elevator with a photocamera, filmcamera, and a microphone recorder. Those were the good days. :lol:

Yes Lynny, I ruined Dani's brain. I've been giving her subtle hints and stories and spoilers...I don't think she can be saved from CaRWashness. Nope.

*throws shoe at Carla* Nah, just kidding hun. You keep being oppertunistic, it makes my day brighter. And you keep writing! *points finger*

Aimsavol, I think we lost her somewhere between 'Man Down' and 'Born to kill'. I bet money on that. Someone needs to hit some sense into her. But not too hard of course. She needs to be able to use her brain and realize she loves Ryan.

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Nailed)

[​IMG]

Elevator scene, you said? :devil:

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I watched 'One of our Own' tonight and I liked that Ryan and Calleigh basically saved the lab on their own.
    They didn't have a lot of scenes together, I think it was only one and Calleigh was mad at him (again :rolleyes:), but they worked together off screen.

We all thought that the events in 'Man Down' could bring them more together, apparently they drifted more apart since Eric got shot. :(
    don't know why....
    Maybe Calleigh thought that Eric needs more help.
    but Ryan had problems too. and no one was there for him. :(

I hope that we see in Season 6 more nice, cute and flirty scenes.
    I would like a welcome back scenen and maybe Stetler interviews all the team members about Ryan and she could say something sweet about him. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.