Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our numbers are growing...muahahahaha
...and soon we will rule the world.

I mean M&Ms rules in general so why not the world.

I should probably go to sleep cause Im talking weird stuff but Im still too excited about the promo and the finale

*comes out of lurking, looks around quickly before quietly lifting m&m bag and running off to go munching loudly* :D

I cant wait for the finale!!! five more days and its alreadly killing me. :lol:
[image]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/bebony91/dl-s2-12.jpg[/image]
a cute piccy to keep us desperate shippers going lol

*goes back to lurking* :D

hahaha, carolina tht was exactly what I was thinking! LoL. We will rule the world! (and why ever not) I cant seem to get my head to do anything aside from admiring our fav. couple! Argh, and I'm supposed to studying for my german exam on tuesday. crud!

thank you guys for the welcome!! all of you!! :)

it's just kinda getting on my nerves a bit... all the rumors... but i really hope it will be a happy ending for them ;) they deserve it even if the last year wasn't so pretty at some moments I like them and it would be nice to watch them being together. Since the second season... I always enjoyed to watch their little 'word games' :D very funny guys :lol:

But that moment in RSRD I mentioned before, was for me THE moment in their relationship when everything changed. For me it was like Danny have seen it comming anyway... the whole previouse 18 episodes... but like we know it, he has been (i don't really know when it was exactly but when tptb says it, we should believe them... kidding :lol: ) the player and he had to learn to trust her or he had to admit himself what he's felling. And in that secen he realised that it's very important for him what she's thinking about him... if she's trusting him... if he can trust her... It was beautiful. After that we could see the Messer who was already in love with her but he was afraid to tell her. You know kinda 'checking out' what it is this something between them... sounds stupid i know but i don't know how to describe it exactly... like someone said [insert name] 'it clicked then and there' in Mac's office (wow, who would ever think in such a way about Mac's nypd 'kingdom', I guess thats the reason Danny want to have it so much :lol: :lol: )

so in the last 4 episodes in season 2 I could see Danny carring more about her or maybe he has shown it more. Never mind. It was nice abd I'd like to see it in the next season too. And that scene... you know guys, I always thought there was a d@mn good reason why there was this pool table in the promo pics :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

let's teh D/L smex begin... :devil:

Annie

Messers Cupcake, I love your icon! It's nice to show off Dannys "assets"! :)

Vanessa, Welcome! We're all into having fun here so don't be afraid of stopping by.

I think the pivitol moment in the show was in "Heroes". When Aiden was murdered, Lindsay probably felt like she didn't belong. But when Danny looked over at her at the bar, it confirmed to him that she just wasn't just a replacement for Aiden, she was truly a part of the team.

Well, aren't we all excited about the promo! Count me in! Anyone who has dial up, and has trouble seeing it, there is a link to YouTube, which is where I watched it. I'll have to see if I can find the link, but YouTube,even with dial up, if you let it run through once, it will work fine on subsequent viewings.
Well, I'm all squeed out since I've seen the caps and the promo, and I look forward to Wednesday. I guess I won't need to post any caps if you've all got these ones.(hehe), but if I can get some different ones, I will post them.
Welcome to all the newbies, and is this not just a wonderful ship? I seriously can't believe that this looks like it is happening. Wednesday, here we come!

Hello my dearies!! *Mo saunters into the thread, still high on the heroin that is DL smex... :devil: ...ahh the love, it's addictive and obsessive and makes me grin all freakin' day long!! :lol: *

4 days!!!!!!!! :D :D Oh good lord y'all I cannot believe it's only and still 4 days away! I want it NOW!! :lol:

So we're discussing our favorite eppys huh...ohhh I love this game...except that I suck at choosing just one favorite! :lol: Just ask my Fluffy Twin Audand Lynny...I cannot choose just one...so let's try this:

Supermen because he says he might have to ask her to marry him!
Cool Hunter because he carries her across the roof and she calls him cowboy! ;)
RSRD because though angsty the love is SO clear and the tension so thick in their looks you could cut it with a knife!
NWILL because...HELLO....lol :lol: flirting, smiles, and THE HUG! :D
Love Runs Cold because the way he says "Lindsay Monroe" makes me melt every single time I hear it, and she says she likes him...alot! :D
SOoH because he misses her so much he imagines her in the lab, and he freakin' went to Montana for her and almost kissed her!! :D
But I think my favorite of the season and maybe even overall is going to be....*drum roll...* our finale, because hello...DL smex baby! :devil: Heehee, like y'all didn't see that coming! :lol:
Yeah I know that wasn't even a couple favorites and trust me when I say those are just some of my favorites...I just wubs my D/L, lol what can I say! ;)

Oh and here is a little something I made, well remade I guess...it's an update of the wallpaper I made with the promo pics... ;)
Baby you burn me up! :devil:

*Mo skips back out...Aud wub, sing with me...and Bryan Adams and Sting and Rod Stewart...this is what Danny should sing for Linds...:
"When it's love you make
(I'll be the fire in your night.)
Then it's love you take.
(I will defend, I will fight.)
I'll be there when you need me.
When honor's at stake,
This vow I will make:

That it's all for one and all for love."

^^When I signed on here and I saw you had a new post I was like "Mo!" out loud. :D And your poster is HOT!!!!! looooove it.

Hmmm favourite episode? Where do I begin? Alright well I'm going with these (not in a specific order):

1. Zoo York - first meeting between the two and I love Lindsay's little smile after they look at each other from across the lab table
2. Stuck on You - the date at Cozy's :)
3. Risk - he was so smitten with her and she knew it
4. NWILL - all the reasons Mo said lol
5. LRC - angsty but heartfelt
6. SN - finally learned Lindsay's secret and "The Note"
7. SOOH - no explanation needed
8. SD - do I *really* need to describe this? :p

Four (almost three) days everyone! Prepare the M&Ms and whatever else we have, this is going to be HUGE! Funny how a while ago I wasn't really keen on this type of scene *ducks to avoid flying M&MS* but now I'm psyched about it. Still debating on whether they used a body-double or Anna. I know she was in this scene (evident from that one piccy) but what about the rest? It's nagging me like crazy. Anyways, that's what the slo-mo button is for *evil grin*

Aliff, I haven't stolen any more clothes...at least for now. I'm sorry, the temptation to steal Danny's jeans was too great. Think Lindsay will forgive me? lol :)

Alrighty, have a good one y'all and I'll see ya later! Just think...it's almost Sunday which means it's almost Monday, thus meaning it's the week of Super Ep #3 *dances with fellow buddies around room and joins Mo in singing even though she has a bad voice*

Lol, Stuffy you're too cute hon! :D Lol, glad you liked my WP, I likes it too...I want to learn to make them better with different cool things, but I haven't yet! *shrugs* I still do alright! :lol:

Nice favorites...I love all those ones too...gah I swear, D/L rocks my socks, right off I tell ya! :D

And I think it's really Anna and not a body double, I'm fairly sure actually! ;) I'll explain the jeans to Linds hon, she's pretty busy, gettin' busy at the moment, so I don't see her caring too much! :devil: Heehee! :lol:

*Mo prepares her party supplies...singing as she does!* :D

Pssstttt...Aud hon you ready with your half of the supplies? :D Or do we need to do some more shopping? :lol:

Actually, I agree with you Mo, that it is really Anna and not a body double. Something about her chin makes me think it is her.

But anyhow, on to the discussion of favorite D/L episodes. Mine is now Sleight out of Hand. Just him going to Montana for her, now that's enough right there, but then they added the lovely holding hands and almost kiss. *sigh*

Then there is NWILL, with the obvious, and Fare Game where they ate bugs together. If they can do that, they are made for each other!! Now, I can't wait to add the finale to my list, and am going to start squeeing all over again Wednesday night about this.

^^Don't forget about LRC!

3x03 Love Run Cold was a very angsty episode, but it was still one of the great ones. The way that they reacted to each other throughout the case, the buildup of the tension, the looks, the emotions...

And then the hallway scene? Danny's hurt and protesting trying to cover up his true intentions/feeling, and Lindsay with her big sad eyes... Just like how I get all tense when watching NWILL when Linds is in the hall outside of the apartment, when I watch LRC it still makes my heart hurt when she walks away.

ETA: Ooh, lookie! I'm a Lab Tech now!

You and me both, Mercy! I just made Lab Tech earlier this week!

Yeah, the only reason I didn't include LRC is because it had to much angst for me. Although I'm a flungsty, even I couldn't take the fact that she stood him up. Yes, Lindsay admitted she liked him a lot, but I felt so bad for Danny that he was stood up. She had her reasons, but the "It's not you, it's me" speech was not something I was fond of. It took a long time for them to get back on track after that, and I thought our ship really took a hit after that. We had practically no interaction for the longest time between the two. It almost broke my little shipper heart, but it was mended by all the good stuff we've had lately.

Lol, Catey yeah I really do think it is Anna :D ...she is just awesome at getting in shape after having her baby...major props to her for that! *Mo applauds Anna enthusiastically!* :D

And I think I've come to the conclusion that all eppy's with D/L are my favorites and then the ones with "special" D/L moments are my more/better favorites! (and yes I know that's grammactically incorrect...but do you see me caring? ;) )

Yeah Mer, I agree...fluffy though I am, I adored LRC...Danny was SO cute waiting in the restaurant, and then their scene walking down the street and like I said before, his "Lindsay Monroe"...and then their whole conversation after that...angsty though it was, yeah I can't help but adore it! It was so full of feelings and love! :D And Catey I didn't love how she stood him up, and her it's not you it's me speech was hard to hear, but you could see how much she didn't want to say it and how much she really did want to accept and I think that's what saved it for me...she wasn't heartless about it...she was just as broken, but she knew she needed to work through her issues...which she did and now they're ALL good! ;) :D

Congrats on becoming a lab tech both of you...wohoo! :D Cool beans! Okay update time...*Mo checks her watch...* that would now be...96 hours and 18 minutes!!! Bring on the D/L smex...heehee, wohoo! :lol:

Oh God, you guys are not going to belive this! this morning i went picking up my mother at the airport and while i was waiting i saw a couple making out which looked like D/L!!!!! i swear physically the same and when her girfriend hugged him she shouted out loud his name:Danny!!!!!OH.MY.GOD. I stared at them like an idiot, then my mom saw me and woke me up from the trance. i told her if she was able to see that couple too (i thought i had a dream), she said me yes, and i almost died!!!! How was it possible????i haven't completely realized it yet!!!! wednesday (well thursday for me) better come soon, or i'm going to loose my mind completely!!!!
ps: you can't imagine how i drove on the way back home from the airport:shivering and almost going into a slide on each bend!!!!

^^ Cute story, hotcarmine.

Hey guys! How are we doing today? Oh my God--four days left. It rocks so much; it's crazy! :) I'm sooo excited!

Oh my God--I can't stop saying this, but: Danny's body is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. Look at those muscles and those biceps and Lindsay's is too! She's petite, but she still have great curves!
Lucky for them!
I have a feeling that during either during a whole dark scene with rock music(CSI: NY loves it)--they'll have the love scene and it'll be short and quick... and sweet and romantic, all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back