Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
”I never understood a single word he said, but I helped him a-drink his wine”

Model Employee who Never Sneaks Online at Work said:
Lol, yeah I'm up pretty early! :p It's that whole having to be a grown up and work for a living thing!
Hmm… I think the name says it all. :lol:

Miss Mo said:
Ohhh and lookie it's my very first post, that rocks hon, thanks! Heehee, look at how "newbie" I was! :lol: I love it! :lol:
I found Lynny's first Talk post, too. Her real first post. *stares pointedly at lynn* Aw, she's so cute and sweet!

Magnificent Mer asked:
What do you think Danny and Lindsay's first thoughts were of each other during Zoo York, (either the first meeting or throughout the first case)?
Great first impression thoughts, y’all! I need to answer my own question...
I think that Lindsay was really nervous about being the 'new girl'. She sees Messer standing there and begins to salivate, but being the professional that she is, she reminded herself of the job at hand... until he whispered near her ear causing shivers to run up her spine. But once he pulled that 'sir' trick on her, she mentally labeled him as a jacka**. We of course know that changed.

When Danny first met Linds, I bet he was full of resentment and when he saw the cute petite brunette with her eager to please the boss attitude, he figured she would be an easy target. During that first case, he had to amend his image of her a bit when she whipped out that utility knife in the meat locker. "Damn, country chick is hot as hell."

Vex, in regards to your spoiler, me too! *bats eyelashes at TPTB*

Stuffy, caught anything good on those cameras yet? Like more nekkid Danny? Please?

dutch_treat said:
First I wanna congratulate everyone on their promotions…
I KNEW I was forgetting something! Congrats, Soph & Dutch! I’m 20 posts from Lab Tech. Hmm, then I could spend more time with my fave lab rat Adam…

*Pats new Aiden icon I made* I know you would’ve liked Lindsay, sweetie.

ETA:

Just read your edit, Mo! Now I am really excited for tomorrow's eppy!

"Model Employee who Never Sneaks Online at Work said:"
Hmm… I think the name says it all
:lol: :lol: :lol: Mer you make me laugh, I love it! And dang right I'm a model employee, my bosses love me! So they don't know I occassionally sneak online...that's our secret! ;)

I know right! Doesn't that make you excited for tomorrow's eppy! :D Yay! :lol:

PintSizeGenius I love your Finale prediction

I was too thinking that they will leave the pool-scene with an almost-kiss and then we will get the kiss and the end. I wish we would get both of them but that just the greed speaking again. and I LOVE the voiceover idea. I really hope they do it that way.

they first thoughts on each other?

Danny: Easy to annoy

Lindsay: Trouble-maker

What do you think Danny and Lindsay's first thoughts were of each other during Zoo York, (either the first meeting or throughout the first case)?
Ummm,
I think that they both saw how attractive each other were. They probably wanted to JUMP each other at the very beginning. I bet Danny's all "Hey! I have someone I can mess with. She replaced Aiden! Who does she think she is...? She's still cute though! I'm pretty sure that I can play her."
Lindsay's like: "Wow, New York men are delicious, but he looks like a player. His smirk is cute though."

*Mo prances in...giggling...* Guess what day it is today my lovelies!!! That's right you guessed it, it's HUMP DAY!! Also known as Episode-Before-the-Finale-Day!! :D *Mo does her happy dance complete with booty shaking in honor of hump day!* :lol: (Wow I'm a dork! :lol: )

Anyway hi all! How are all my fabulous D/L buddies? Good? I sure hope so, the sun is shining (at least at my house! ;) ), the birds are singing, and we have a new eppy tonight with good possibilities for a D/L scene (here's hoping!) :D

By the way all y'all...I was chatting with my lovely Fluffy Twin and I want to warn you all, I think it's very possible that this week could have a big backlash of scary and/or sad D/L rumors...especially after all the FANATABULOUS D/L spoilers we've already read, I think people will be trying to confuse and keep us in the dark before the finale, so just remember to hold on to the Fluffy wub and definitely remember that our lovely ship is CANON! ;) And if y'all need a place of refuge, my fluffy bubble is currently available to any and all D/L buddies in need of a fluffy refuge! :D

Okay off to work...yeah that place I leave y'all for everyday! :p

*And speaking of her bubble...Mo climbs into it, wrapping herself in delicious D/L love to await the beauty that is our finale!* :D

Ahhh! It is the Episode-before-Awesome-Squee-Fest-Finale-Day. Haha!
I'm great! Thanks, Mo! I'm really supposed to be doing my Religious Studies assignment dued tommorow... but I'm here! :)
Oh, I don't really mind D/L sad/depressing rumors--I like the angst :)eek:!!! Oh god! Don't let Lynny read that! But of course, I'm a FLUFFY at heart!) and I don't mind the diss! :) Because we know that D/L is meant to be! Yep, you're so right! I'm holding onto the Fluffy bubble and I'm jumping into yours! *Hands Mo a pack of M&Ms and a picture of D/L's cute eskimo-kiss!*

*Stuffy dances into the room, all giddy about tonight's episode and even more psyched for the finale* One more week everyone! Just one more week until Super Ep #3. Nothing can break my spirit, no bad D/L rumors or anything!

mer love I have indeed captured nekkid Danny on camera :devil: *hands over evidence to fellow buddy before fanning herself*

Right now I think I'm in need of a fluffy bubble as I am just about on the edge of frustration and nerves *climbs into Mo's bubble and immediately feels better*

Hi, all. I discovered this community only recently and i love how you guys talk about D/L. I regret coming here late this season but i'm still in time to party for the finale,right? :)! can't wait! (sorry for my english but i'm italian).

^^Welcome hotcarmine83 *hands out m&m's and slices of cake to everyone*

Of course you're not too late to partay with us :D It'll never be too late! We'll continue partyin' even after the finale, and it's always nice to welcome new shippers!

*hehehe, another has turned to the dark side. Welcome to the dark side, we have M&M's. heeheehee* :devil:

Right, enough of that. I need to get back to editing if I want this fic posted soon! Danny, gets lost in Lindsay's angelic laughter....1, 2 ,3 "AWWW"

Have I done my countdown for today? If I have, who cares.

7 Days to go!

Gettin' closer and closer ppl! We're CANON! - something I will never be tired of saying. Along with "Da!"

~ "Oh yuck, trigonometry" :lol: *shoots hand up* I agree!

I found Lynny's first Talk post, too. Her real first post. *stares pointedly at lynn* Aw, she's so cute and sweet!

*blinks* I dunno what your talking about. But of course, its back when I was a crazy shipper wasn't it?

Safe sex? wth? *kicks Danny*

Welcome Newbies! :)

Howdy Shipping Partners! It's raining cats 'n dogs. Too bad it's not raining MEN! :devil: :devil: :devil:

I read spoilers in this thread and at the DLC, but I'm still confuzzled. I'm not sure what is really happening now. Lynny would say it's because I'm too fluffy. Maybe. :lol:

Okay so here's my 'speculation' (predictions only) both fluffy and angsty. Oh heck, I'll make on flungsty too:

Okay episode finale according to angsties like Lynny: Danny and Lindsay play pool, fool around, he gets hurt, she's sad, and they 'go on a break' for a while. No kiss. :eek: Predictions according to flungsties like Darling Dutch! Acutally this one would make an incredible fanfic story. :) D/L share a nice evening, then he gets hurt and is then saved. D/L kiss at the end but one is hurt after all is said and done, but we don't know who is hurt. Cliffhanger ensues. Predictions according to Mo, Mer, and Me (catchy ain't it? :D) Maybe Delia and others feel this way too---You are still fluffy, right? Danny and Lindsay share a beautiful evening playing pool and giving each other the best eye smex of their lives. Fire takes them over, they can't resist. They make out against the pool table, on the table, the hallway, and then after a couple of times on the floor, then they spend the night in bed (in the arms of total passion). :devil: Danny leaves Lindsay a note with a flower. She has given him such a good time that she needs her rest. Then Danny goes to work in her place, gets stuck with Adam, they take out the bad guys, and Lindsay runs in. They embrace and kiss until the audience is absolutely mesmerized by their love. The end. :cool:

Later. :cool:

Singin' with Mo! :D
All I do is dream of you,
The whole night through.
With the dawn, I still go on,
Dreaming of you.
You're every thought,
You're everything,
You're every song I ever sing,
Morning, winter, autumn, and spring

Oh dear Mother, its going to be the angst version. and I hope you know that I'm NOT the only angsty person in this thread.

Stuffy said:
mer love I have indeed captured nekkid Danny on camera :devil: *hands over evidence to fellow buddy before fanning herself*
:eek: Oh my. Oh. My. :eek: *fires up the photocopier* Thanks!

I don’t get it, why would they ‘go on a break’? Because one of them got a boo-boo? *raises one eyebrow skeptically*
Mo is there still room in the fluffy bubble? I’ll bring cookies…

Super Fluffy wearing an Angsty Disguise said:
...and I hope you know that I'm NOT the only angsty person in this thread.
*looks around the thread doing a count* Fluffy, fluffy, fluffy, fluffy, flungsty, fluffy, fluffy, fluffy, fluffy, flungsty, flungsty, fluffy, fluffy, fluffy, flungsty, fluffy, fluffy, fluffy, and then angsty Lynny...

Wow, I missed about 5 pages of entertaining (ah, love the fluff to the angst!) scenarios and stories! Finally caught up. I’m not feeling a specific scenario that I myself can throw out there that is original yet…

But back to the present time with: “Episode-before-Awesome-Squee-Fest-Finale-Day” --- I like that episode title! I can’t wait too!

stuffy, I have yet to see that Bud Light commercial! Do you remember what time of day it was on?

Mo, can I call you ‘auntie’ too? :p Love the ‘canon’ up above. mer, the plot bunnies are adorable. I just wanna grab that other hopping bunny and take it home with me! psst…nice aiden avs! Mo and mer, I had a dream last night that we met in person. mer had straight mousey brown hair and we were in New York waiting for the train. We were heading to the taping of a D/L scene in the city! And Mo, you were absolutely positive that we would run into ‘our couple’ that you even brought several large autograph books that mer and I had to help you carry. :lol:

My answer to mer’s question (your questions always get me thinking...thats a good thing!):
Danny: The new kid = cute country girl. I should break the ice a little bit and ruffle her feathers. She looks fun to play with.
Lindsay: Smart-ass cop with a very sexy voice and blazing blue eyes from NY is trying to mess with my head. Ignore him and just finish the work. Hmm, I might actually get stuck with him in other cases…

Liff, how is my little, er, your Owen, doing?? :p

Welcome aboard, sydneycsi, Jennifer, hotcarmine, and other newbies I did not address.

*runs back into the observation room and onto the comfy sofa with the laptop to watch a) SOoH clips set on repeat, b) the loving couple in person, c) looking at these pictures that have been snapped (nekkid danny! tsk tsk.)*

I'm not sure really whether to think everythings going to turn out fluffy or angsty... personally I'll be happy with either, as long as something happens.

I think it's time for

Okay, we start off with Danny and Lindsay in his apartment playing pool obviously. They're drinking, but I don't think that they're gonna have crazy amounts of alcohol - that doesn't seem like Lindsay at all. I think they get physical, but I don't think we see anything, but we know something happened. Then, all that stuff happens to Danny, she finds him in a devastating stae, comes to his need, and there's a hug/kiss combo... there will be a kiss somewhere in the eppy though... oh yes there flippin will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back