You're Invited: Summer NY Forum Meeting in LA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: You're Invited: Summer Board Meeting in LA!!!

^She lives!!!

I have to get my bee-hind in gear and book my tickets for this trip.

^ I am alive and well! :lol: My life is nuts, really nuts. Seriously, do not, I repeat do not go to graduate school and conduct research. Don't do it. That, and my actual classwork, plus a full time job. Way toooooo busy. I will be ready for a vacation when I go in July. and I get to go to the beach at least two more times this year! YAY!!! :D Little things like that make me happy. :p

Springmoon, happy birthday! Enjoy that Italian Stallion. ;)

Springmoon - Happy b-day! Ride that stalliion hard!

Thumpy - Glad to see you're still alive and well ... or at least alive. :lol: You'll certainly be ready to party come July. Thanks for getting on that ticket. We need more of you guys to get on that.

Top and I haven't received many RSVPs, girls. :confused: Please get your butts on it. We've got reservations to make. I'll be sending out a reminder PM to everyone who initially responded with either a yes or a maybe within the next week. But I'd love it if you could save me some time in not having to nag at you and send in your RSVP now. :D

Thanks for the birthday greetings. :) We had to stop for a few minutes for breakfast and to replenish the batteries.:devil: Back to work with us!!

Happy birthday, Springmoon! :D Glad you and Thumpy are going to be booking tickets soon! :D

I've heard from a few people saying they won't know for sure for a little while, but the rest of you? MrsG's gonna be riding your asses. ;) Do you really want that? :p

Top41 said:
MrsG's gonna be riding your asses. ;) Do you really want that? :p

Heeeeey, she promised me that I'm the only woman she's gonna be riding! :p :p :p

^ Cute, Kimmy! How about if you're the only one I ride for sport? ;)

As for the rest of you who haven't RSVPd for each of the activities, I'm about to bust out a riding crop and give you the hard, unpleasant sort of ride. :lol: Now get on it, bee-atches!!! :lol: :lol:

MrsG, I've just sent you my RSVP. Apologies if you got it twice, my internet connection went down as I tried to send the first one so I'm not sure what happened to it! :p

^ Thanks for the RSVP, Elsie! I only got it once. Your husband is a brave, brave man. ;) Hopefully he's not adverse to discussion of a little man-on-man action. :lol:

:lol: Yes, he's either brave or mad, I'm not sure which. He is happy to discuss pretty much anything, so man-on-man action shouldn't be a problem, I've explained slash to him recently so he will be very familiar with that topic of conversation by July. :lol: I haven't managed to convince him that Danny and Flack are in love though, I'll have to keep working on that. :(

Airport security is a bit of a pain, but it's not as bad as some make it out to be. Just:

a) be prepared to take off your shoes, coats, etc.

b) have your liquids (no bigger than 3oz each--buy travel sizes!) in a ziplock bag

c) don't bring knives, axes, screwdrivers, tweezers (yes, tweezers), etc. in your carry-on luggage

Anything goes in checked luggage--all the liquids and knives you want! ;)

^ Be sure you follow all carry-on buggage rules to a tee. I'm still irritated that I had to ditch a $20 hair product in the garbage when I visited Top in November because it was like 5 oz. WTF?? If someone can please explain to me what threat to national security was posed by that additional 2 oz. of hair product, I'd be delighted to learn. :lol:

I keep meaning to send everyone who responded with a yes or a maybe a PM nagging about the lack of RSVP. I've been distracted lately by packing for a move. Hopefully I'll bust out the riding crop later this afternoon and whoop some ass. If you can all please send Top or I your RSVPs if you haven't already, that'd be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back