More CSI:NY Spoilers: Start Spreading the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea! Why don't we keep the spoiler thread a SPOILER THREAD. It is really hard to find the spoilers when there are so many petty comments about characters we don't like. There are characters in all 3 CSI shows I hate but I don't keep putting in my petty thoughts to ruin a SPOILER THREAD.

Faylinn said:
I was thinking about the fact that it'll probably end up being drunk-sex, if they sleep together at all (you know, waking up in his apartment=/=waking up in his bed)--maybe he didn't want her going home drunk, blah blah blah. Either way, the alcohol should have been left out of the equation. I'm obviously not a fan of D/L, but I don't like that little addition to the plot.

To be fair, it's not like there is a huge line of empty shot glasses. We only see two, so it's plausible that they only have one shot each. Seeing as Lindsay is (or thinks she is) scheduled to work the next day, I doubt she'd get smashed. Also, that might not even be the scene of the alleged sex scene.

We won't know 'til we see it, I 'spose.

Dantana said:
I don't keep putting in my petty thoughts to ruin a SPOILER THREAD.
Hey, did you bring SPOILERS to the SPOILER THREAD to share with us? :)

Also, if you are looking for something specific, here's a novel idea: ask. MacsGirlMel did, and I don't think she's in any pain because of it.

MacsGirlMel said:
What have we got on the McEnroe case?
What you said is all that I know. There isn't a lot of info for episode 23.

I expect him in flashbacks for tomorrow but where else will he pop up?...
I'm guessing you're right, that we'll just see flashbacks of him in episodes 22 and 23.

*isn't saying much about the ship debate but wonders what makes an M/M pairing different than the F/F ones several shows have done already*
Ah, one of the big, unanswered questions. ;)

allstar12 said:
Seeing as Lindsay is (or thinks she is) scheduled to work the next day, I doubt she'd get smashed.
I'm not saying that they'll get drunk off of their asses. *shrug* I guess it's just...as someone with alcoholics in the family, and who is 22 and has never gotten drunk, I don't see the appeal or why the writers/directors/etc thought it necessary to include any alcohol in that scene. You can have a good time without it. Bleh.

I'm trying to figure out how they're going to fit everything into 42 minutes for the finale. Something about the drug bust, Danny and Adam being held hostage, Mac, Stella and Hawkes at the lab (getting wet--smexy :devil:)...plus the pool scene and whatever else they try to squeeze in?

If Danny and Lindsay have sex because they're trashed, I'll be very surprised. I saw the shot glasses, the thought crossed my mind and I found it amusing. Although, having a hangover/sleeping it off could be a reason for Danny taking Lindsay's shift. And TPTB have screwed up everything else about their "relationship."

I'm just sayin' . . . :confused:

So in an ideal world. Danny and Lindsay are having a few drinks, Lindsay has too many, she falls asleep on his couch and then she's too hungover to work and Danny takes the shift!
It could happen! I'm holding out for it!
Are we still having a season finale that is destiny dashed for D/L or is that him getting hurt after picking up her shift.
I'll give up a body organ to go without a kiss or sex scene! Blah!
You think Anna will be comfortable doing a bed scene so soon after having a baby!

I too am hoping for a Lindsay too shitfaced to shag scenario, hey anything to avoid us actually having to watch them do the dirty....

My mind's getting all mangled from so many spoilers running through my head. Is there actual substance to the "Danny, Lindsay getting it on" thing. Or is it just from what Carmine said a while ago..?

You think Anna will be comfortable doing a bed scene so soon after having a baby!

In the promo pics, she looked really good for someone who just had a baby in January.

Faylinn said:
I'm not saying that they'll get drunk off of their asses. *shrug* I guess it's just...as someone with alcoholics in the family, and who is 22 and has never gotten drunk, I don't see the appeal or why the writers/directors/etc thought it necessary to include any alcohol in that scene. You can have a good time without it. Bleh.

Well, back in LRC, Danny asked for "a few drinks, some laughs." Hence, the few drinks and playing pool. TPTB are just bringing it back to where they started.

Besides, most adults tend to have one or two drinks when they are unwinding after work. The two of them sharing a few drinks is realistic.

^^you're right. I can't wait to see what actually happens.
*crosses fingers that she just falls asleep and there is no shagging*

So, trying to get everything straight here, but Mac gets his badge taken away in tonight's episode? And does it resolve itself in just this one episode? Also, I kinda think that "Joey" fell off the roof on purpose. Maybe to implicate Mac? *shrugs* Just a thought...

Off topic:
@ Fay--love the signature ;)

Darn i just want more to happen to Flack since lately it's just the flack and mac argument and nothing else that has anything to do with flack's non working life.

Okay, weird as it is, all these speculations about D/L and alcohol are making me feel a lot better about their "situation". Maybe them doing the nasty while drunk will be seen as a mistake, hence the beginning of the end of their relationship... Uhm, okay ignore me, that's just the fangirl in me dreaming... ;)

Some chick reported of CSI: Miami that we'll meet Lindsay's 2 year old daughter Abby. But there is no Lindsay in CSI: Miami. Could she mean NY's Lindsay? I haven't been keeping up with spoilers much, but I'm guessing the chick was drunk when she reported that.

^^^ I agree Orison. I certainly feel a lot more cheerful about the direction they seem to be taking it. I think it's because the drunk/sleepy/no sex (or even drunk/sleepy/fumbled sex) scenario presents itself as a welcome break from all the angst we've been seeing. It sounds more lighthearted and fun which, let's face it, we haven't seen with those two for a long, long time...

I have serious doubts about Lindsay having a daughter. The writers are obnoxiously oblivious, yes, but never to that extent. Lindsay has never given any hint that she has a child, and were one to spring from the weeds now, that snap, crackle, pop you heard would be my TV euthanizing itself with a power surge in a last-ditch bid to escape the lethal stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back