Anna/Lindsay thread #4 - "You've got friends, kiddo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for passing the information, Faylinn about the interview, allstar12 for the link, and CSINYRULZ for the website. I'll be sure to check out the website thread too up a couple branches.

*waves back*, dutch. yeah, Anna B. does seem to be a private person and i completely respect her for that. whatever she happens to allow the public to see/know is fine and a wonderful treat for us :). just a thought: her baby girl is already a little over 3 months old! TOOO cute! And do you think she's already been on the set with mom?

^^ I respect her for that too. She's one of the most watched shows on the TV. 5th, 6th sometimes without American Idol. :lol:
Thanks for the links, but I can't seem to find a decent Anna website... I mean, there's some... but there aren't alot of HQ images or are updated often. Sorry to those I offend. I'm thinking of starting one. I'm on Dreamweaver and starting now. I was wondering what names for the website do you guys have in mind?

"Beautiful Soul"? Please, desperately. I need something that describes her well enough! If I use the name, I'll ONE HUNDRED PERFECT credit you for the help!

kissmesweet, go, go, go! All for a new Anna site! I'm rather website (and webpage) creating-challanged…but enjoy and praise the hard work put into starting & maintaining. Oh, a name...hmm, would you want it to be more concentrated on her work with NY or total career-wise?

Anything. Like her as a person, about her fun personality... or ANYTHING really. Her work with NY, career-wise. Anything!

Just not anything shipper-wised.

PrettyEyes, omg that was a really really great Anna interview! thank you SO much for the link. she seems so relaxed and comfortable to talk to (ie when she pulls back her jacket and straight up tells the interviewer the reality of shooting a spring scene during the winter)! i noticed her ring too! glad she was back around her neigborhood while on the set! is there a way to save it?

delia, after watching the interview, I have to agree with dl_shipper, Beautiful Soul sounds just right. :)

^^ Awww, thanks Dl_Shipper and AngelHeartz(Speaking of, Angel--WE NEED YOU BACK AT THE D/L THREAD DESPERATELY!). I loved the interview too! Anna is so alive and fun and I've chosen it!

It'll be called "Beautiful Soul".. Thanks, guys! You're too sweet.

who else absolutely loved that quick snatch of the evidence bag (and facial expression to go with it) on last night's new episode? :p she's a bit of a smirk-er too. lindsay is definitely laughing a lot more now...happy happy! so good to see that. she deserves it!

I finally seen her two episodes of WaT, and she was great. I hadn't seen anything else she's been in, and, while I liked it, it was odd, because I kept thinking "Lindsay wouldn't have done that". How silly is that of me? Anyway, she did a fantastic job. I wish they had reruns of some of her other shows.

I know that for those who have digital cable/sattelite dish (my parents do, so I have seen it while I'm up visiting them), but anyway, the Sleuth Channel plays re-runs of Medical Investigation... :)

…seen her two episodes of WaT, and she was great. I hadn't seen anything else she's been in, and, while I liked it, it was odd, because I kept thinking "Lindsay wouldn't have done that". How silly is that of me? Anyway, she did a fantastic job. I wish they had reruns of some of her other shows.
not too silly! :) She was in two episodes of WaT?? Wow, cool…I have to ask around for some WaT fans who own the DVDs and borrow them.

I know that for those who have digital cable/sattelite dish (my parents do, so I have seen it while I'm up visiting them), but anyway, the Sleuth Channel plays re-runs of Medical Investigation...
interesting…in Med Investigation, was Anna one of the lead roles or a supporting? What was her character like?

I re-watched the interview from the above link…I love it. Can't get tired of it!

Linds has been SO on top of things in the lab lately! YEAH! :D

In Wat she was in ep 3.24 and 4.01, she did a great job in both eps ;)

Hmmm, in MI she had a supporting role. Her charakter was very politely, but also reserved, she always wore costumes (you can see what she wheard on the promopics of MI). I like Anna more in her CSI-role than I liked her in her MI-role. She doesn't seem to me like that perfect girl she played in MI, I guess shes just a normal person like you and me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back