Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Yes, when Grissom returned.. He was ready to just grab her, pin her to a wall, and have 10 minute make out session... When all she could thing about was how she likely smelt like fish, and garbage. (Okay - I said fish, because my garbage can smelled like fish today.. Ya :eek:)

Personally, I won't be hurt we never see that letter again. I think it was not only more so for Grissom to realize how much he loves Sara, but for the fans (us) to get a greater understanding of how he does feel for her.

The cocoon - that's a different story.

2. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

...Eeeew...

I never thought about it like that, but you are completely right. For the longest time I thought his face was portraying him contemplating whether or not to send the letter, but now that I watch it again it kind of does look like he's realizing something. Good catch, Sar.

As for the cocoon - am I the only one who...kind of doesn't care about it anymore? I mean, it was one little thing and it hasn't even been mentioned since then. I kind of get the feeling that the writers forgot about it. If it does hatch this season, I'm not sure if I'll it'll be that big of a thing to me. Of course, if it was the note folded up inside (which I doubt, because how would that work?), then that would make a mark on my radar.

Peace, brah!

You are one strange, strange lady. Welcome, by the way. :)

Is there supposed to be any GSR in this ep?

Rah rah GSR.

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

David Rambo wrote the episode, so I'm sure there is some GSR in it. In an E-mailed he told me that there was a nice GSR scene he thinks I will enjoy.... SO there is your answer! ;P

4. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

So we don't get any more spoilers? This sucks.

I don't really want the cocoon to hatch because that would mean it would probaly hatch next season and Sara would be there :)

mrb- I didn't give anything away with the kiss as my spoiler caption cuz that was pure speculation. Not my problem.

GSR is Love.

5. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

We will still get spoilers.. I think they will just be summaries like we get now on talkcsi. Which I have no problems with.. The less spoilers I know about GSR; the happier camper I am. :D

*Get your little butterfly wings off mind*

AKA: Don't peek at spoilers no more. :lol:

I don't know WHAT I was trying to say there... But, CSI: is on right now, and I just forgot about it until now.

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that felt this. I found the scene interesting, beyond the purely romantic context, because I write a lot of letters that never get sent. It's a way, for me, of working out the inner workings of my mind, sorting stuff out, expressing stuff I don't have the opportunity to express, saying things that I wouldn't say otherwise. Letter writing is incredibly cathartic.

I think, in many ways, it really doesn't matter if Grissom never gives Sara the letter, because it has served it's purpose. It seems to have unblocked Grissom - made him freer with expressing his emotions towards Sara - the hallway scene, the shaving scene and the tear-wiping scene are proof of that. I don't think Sara needs to read the words. She needed him to SHOW her how he feels. And he's doing that in a very definitely way now, post-letter.

And *excitedly jumps with glee* Meet Market airs here tonight, so I get to see the letter scene in context. Yayness :)

7. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

I just came back...and thisd is the first thing I see. You guys are hazordus to my mental health.

dude I just got back after week, and now you leave? Why?...Ok too much sleep depravation one of my roomates would not let me sleep on my 'vacation' *sigh* just ignore me.

Ok please dont tell me that there is CSI this week, I might kill someone.
    Yah this post is totaly random
    ...Yay GSR...
    And I honestly dont give a shit about the letter.

8. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

::sigh:: Butterflied was just on. I just LURVE that episode.

My dad flipped it to Spike and he hit the info button and he said "Look what's on..." And I responded "Oooo! Oooo! Leave it there!" Then at the end when Grissom is confessing his love for Sara I'm screaming "Tell her you love her man! Ahhhh!" :lol: My dad looked at me like I had gone mental.

Ah, GSR angst. Great isn't it? :D If it wasn't for angst, we wouldn't be where we are today...::sighs happily::

Is it Thursday yet?

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

"BUTTERFLIED' was incredible. awesome.. Grissoms speech in the finale scene. and Sara listening and watching him through the glass, ~~~shivers~~~ down the spine[​IMG][​IMG]

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I can't get into it to watching Butterflied. It made me sad when I see Grissom is so tired and can't get his feeling for Sara out on the open and afraid to lose his job that he work hard on it.

11. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Rookie

::twiddles thumbs impatiently:: why? why is it whenever there's a new csi, aka thursday i have to work? is it so difficult to request thursdays off??!! when they were on break for a month i was working earlies, now im closing again..WHY!?!? BAHH!

so to jump in with the letter/cocoon coversation, i too care more about the cocoon than the letter. the letter as someone pointed out earlier was mainly for gris to realize what he should be saying out loud. if sara finds it, awesome, if theres a little happy scene connected to it, awesomer, but if the cocoon finally hatches and we get the hugest squee moment of all time..awesomest.

i 'spose i cant wait until friday night..woo! also, i am SO having blue box withdrawls... ::chin quivers::

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

^^ I'm with ya Herzeleid.. I just found out my job training is Thursday night.. Not sure for how long, but I will have to record the new ep. :lol:

The GSR thread will be friggen' off the hook when the cocoon (if it ever does) hatches.. I can see it now, the board explodes :p

13. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Happy Birthday, NicknGrissom! :)

I don't think the letter needs to have any more major play either. Although it would make a nice Easter egg in some episode to have Sara, while in conversation, rummage through her locker at work or bureau drawer at home and brush it to one side, or something... just so we can see it.

14. fallenthrough

fallenthrough Rookie

As much as I loved the letter, it was more of just Grissom really admitting to himself his feeling for Sara. Now, the cocoon, according to what I've figured, it's been 4 months since the cocoon's arrived. Does it really take 4 months for it to hatch? Whatever's in that cocoon better be good.

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Supposidly it can take up to a year for a cocoon to hatch (I think someone on the GSR thread may have said that?).. And we know TPTB and continuity... :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.