Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank's so much for posting that lovely sonnet LadyDisdain I knew it was poetic ;)but couldn't find it..and that's about as close to LOVE as one can get :p I wished you'd post it on the "ship debate' thread.. thank's again ;)

wtganigoodbye2cb.gif

we haven't heard him say it but come on. they're completely in love! :)

anyway we'll hear him say he loves her in the finale..-- that was true...how could they leave sara dying under a car and then have JFs contract go kaput so we never see sara alive, or dead for that matter, again? unless she does a couple guest spots? also..i read a while back that WP wanted to do more live theatre and was thinking about only doing a few shows on and off in S8? anyone else remember reading that? i want to say it was in tv guide..? i dunno, im going to bed!

I just get ticked off when fans on that 'other ship debate' thread say "their not in love' I feel like screaming :mad: here's an article by William Petersen talking about many subjects CSI.. GSR and his love of the theater, plus much more.. ;)

From "The Chicago Tribune" "The Watcher"

ARTICLE/INTERVIEW

I made this Wallpaper of Grissom and Sara.. I was inspired while listening to "Good Enough" by Evanesence (The song on Fallen Idols!)

You will see snippets from the song :lol: I just liked it so much, I wanted to show you all! (BTW - Feel free to snag it if you want)

Thank you guys. I'm enjoy my Birthday. My Aunt and I went to the movies, mall, went to dinner and see my cousin.

Thank you desertwind for show Jorja's article, so I can read it. I think they want her to keep it quiet if she already sign up.

For anyone who's seen the cold open for Ending Happy, I actually kind of like that Grissom felt comfortable joking about the fact that he's gone to hookers in front of Sara. Yeah, he "covered" it, but he did it in kind of a light-hearted way with the shifty-eyes thing. From her expression about the cop with the earlier "appointment", I think she's fairly accepting of that kind of thing. In any case, a little lighthearted glare or a lip-purse would've been a cute way to end the scene, but the shifty-eyes thing was funny on its own.

Welcome secret agent! ::gives secret a cookie:: I hope you enjoy your stay here and welcome to the addiction of GSR! :D. We don't bite...much. :lol:. Kidding. Welcome!

And yes...you will find a LOT of spoiler-free people in here. ::says in God-like voice:: Do not read the blue boxes...do not read the blue boxes...

:lol: We're all mental too. Well...just me. :lol:

[SPOILER="Ending Happy" Cold Open]That was SO cute. I like the shifty eyes. Then he looked like he did something bad. Cute. Can't wait. DID YOU GUYS SEE THE BUTTERFLY ON THE NIGHTSTAND?! IT WAS THE SAME ONE GRISSOM LOOKED AT AT DEBBIE MARLON'S HOUSE IN "BUTTERFLIED"! :eek:. How about THAT for continuity?!Butterfly+Cocoon=GSR fan girl happiness. :D Oooo...next weeks should be good too. I THINK we get the friggin' cocoon...::prays real hard:: Please oh please GOD of all shippers, PLEASE let the friggin' thing hatch. Oh! scenario! What if he's in his office making the miniature, she walks in and asks him what he's doing yada, yada, yada and then it hatches. Then he kisses her. Then I die a happy fan girl. :lol: Yeah right...in my dreams. TPTB are NOT that awesome. :rolleyes:

[/SPOILER]

I just realized I used ALOT of graemlins. Sorry...

OUT.

Hey! I'm new here!

My friends keep on telling me not to read spoilers because I come to school and complain about what's gonna happen in the season that I'm only gonna see next year.... I live in South Africa and we are only on A Bullet Runs Through It! Save me!

So, I try to be spoiler free.... But fail miserably! Just, don't read the blue boxes.... Why, oh blue boxes, why?

Unfortunately, SaraSidleRules8... I think we are all mental! But that just makes life fun! :) I want the cocoon to hatch, I want it to hatch!

Kate... :)

I live in South Africa and we are only on A Bullet Runs Through It!
Seriously? :eek: I though it was bad living in England. :lol:

It has been a really long time since I have double clicked a blue box now, I still have that reflex you know? Hover and....WAIT! Happens almost everytime. :lol: I feel much more refreshed now. Although I really want to read that JF interview, she's just brill. When all the spoilers from that interview pass can someone tell me? Pretty please? *bats eyelids*

I saw that in the debate thread too windy. :( People don't understand the love. :(

Desertwind, feel free to cut and paste the sonnet into the ship debate thread. I try to avoid threads like that because they bum me out. I love GSR, but nothing I'm going to say is going to persuade other people to like it. Reading negative opinions of GSR just makes me grumpy, and not in a helpful or productive way, so I just abstain.

I am so looking forward to tonight! I hope we get a little GSR, or a least Grissom/Sara interaction!

The cold opens for Ending Happy are up on the CBS website for those of you who like to whet their CSI appetites.

There's a little GSR in the second video clip when Grissom explains why places like the cat house keep the pool heat around 90 degrees. Made me smile.

welcome back turtle and welcome Secret agent! *Steals Cookies from her Cookie Monster and hands them to people*. Enjoy, children! Desertwind, i am absouletly in LOVE with youre collages, they are officially amazing. I cant be bothered to read all youre spoilers, but am relieved by what i read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back