Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah! gsrLOVE..you just reminded me of something else I wanted to post!

So...I rang up a box of moth balls today and it had a moth on it, and it made me think of that friggin' cocoon. :lol: Remember that? That think we want to hatch? :rolleyes:

One more thing...I went to MOSI(Museum of Science and Industry) yesterday and they have a butterfly farm. I was meeting someone there and I walked through this threshold and you know what was above me? a GIANT butterfly. I took off my sunglasses, looked up and said "Wow...this is ironic..." :lol:

I think we should all find a shrink...and go to them...together. :lol:

So yeah. Maybe there is a GSR scene in "Ending Happy"? Maybe we'll get lucky. I mean...the titles always seem to have two meanings...
That's a point! *crosses fingers* An unspoiled guess would be....the story is about someone dying happy, like a strange sort of suicide, you know an arranged death or something (don't think they've done that before) and then at the end we get some happy geek kissing! :D

I think we should all find a shrink...and go to them...together.
Where do I sign up? :lol: I think about CSI way too much than is healthy. Plus my terrible habit of reading fanfiction to the wee small hours of the morning. :rolleyes: *psst*I still like pregnant Sara fics*psst* ;)

Thanks to you all for the birthday wishes. You made me smile. :)

Unlike my mom who made me cry. She can be such a b*tch. :rolleyes: Or people that think your world should be perfect for one day just because it's your birthday. Gah. I hate happy people. lol. I'm kidding.

Anyways, I just wanted to drop in before I head away for the weekend to say thanks! *Hugs* Ya'll rock.

And yes, my birthday is today - April 20th. For those of you who are confused at Talks insane birthday calculations.

CSImiamigirl[/b]]We're not sure if Sara is going to die or not. Obviously we are hoping not. lol. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Or, if you're me, live in denial that anything terrible could ever happen to fictional characters.

My friend and I were talking about going to go get a tattoo for our birthdays (her's is next weekend - she's FINALLY turing 18) and I was describing the one that I liked (I'll never get it - my mom would kill me. Dragon - chinese symbol - yeah. Mom would flip.) And she looked at me like I had two heads and said "Really? I always pictured you more as a butterfly tattoo kind of girl."

I laughed. And then informed her that she was right. If we do go get one - that's what I'll come home with. I know myself. But just that she picked a butterfly out of everything else in the world. The moment was priceless. You had to be there.

now this is the hardest stage Turtle. it's like drying out of a drug addict. but as less and less contact you'll have with it, you'll become more resistant. in the end, you are not even going to want to read them.

Aaaaand... how long is that going to take? I got the itchies. Really bad. lol.

oh and btw, choc, i want to be in a team no-babies. i can't stand those Sara's-pregnant fics anymore, lol.
Amen. You know what's sad though? I totally wrote a fic that ended with Sara having a baby. And I'm the leader of the NO BABIES campaign. How odd is that.

It was either going to end with a baby - or with Sara being killed. My Beta (Antibaby) opted for the baby ending. lol. You'd have to read it to understand. It was a one shot - I was tired - Eh.

Anyways, I have to go home and spend some time with my family. I probably won't be back until monday. Not that you'll notice. ;)

That is all.

Anyways, I have to go home and spend some time with my family. I probably won't be back until monday. Not that you'll notice. ;)

Oh, I sure will. I'll be like, wtf, where's the dancin turtle?!?

But happy birthday!!!

And as it turns out, I'm watching after the show tonight, which I haven't seen before. Sure, that little sunset moment isn't officially shippy, but it looks cute :) . So yay me. And then I'll watch butterflied cause i'm bored. I did that last night with Committed instead of studying for chemistry.

I failed, but it was all in the name of geeklove.

My speculation on the title (No spoiler here.. Pure speculation)

Is that we have a Happy Ending - with Grissom and Sara. Hopefully?

I think there should be facilities around here that have "CSI: Support Group" :lol:

When I was VERY BRIEFLY spoiler-free for Alias, we had a group called "Spoiler Support Group." LOL

As we get closer to the finale... I'm still on the fence with the baby thing. I thought I'd be pulled one way or another by now, but I haven't. I mean, if the pregnancy was handled the same way the relationship has been, I think it would work. But, I just couldn't deal with too many "oh, no... keep Sara away from the hazardous material because it could hurt the baby" stories...

Yay, the finale is the day after my AP Lang exam. Awesome. I can't wait for the last four episodes, and it is great because we get all of them in a row.

I am quite anti-baby. It could work, but it might just get anti-Sara and anti-GSR people mad about CSI becoming the "Gil and Sara show." (Oh, I've always been wondering. How come it seems like GSR shippers are the only ones who call him Grissom instead of Gil?)

Oh, and I always thought that Warrick was one of the first people to call him Gris, but I was watching $35K OBO, and Sara actually calls him that. :)

From the poll a while back, I definitely want a kiss. I would prefer one reminiscent of IE, but I'm not gonna complain. :)

AHHH, come on fans.. if they are well ya' know :p, then this would be the outcome.. don't you all think that babies are in the picture.. at least someday?
gsr.png

AND BABY MAKES THREE

You might not need a spoiler support group considering spoilers will probably put to a hault. Someone from CBS contacted the owners of YTDAW about their spoilers. This is defiently not looking good.

I know if they stop doing spoilers I will probably die and have to result to TV Guide and that is not always the best place for information.

I guess that means no disappointment in GSR scenes that get rewritten so thats a good thing.

I dont know anything about the next 2 episodes but we havent really had anything between them really in 2 episodes so maybe there is some hope!

Personally - Since I heard that CBS contacted them.. I was a bit... Happy. Not to sound rude, but it's SO hard to stay away from there when they have spoilers just sitting there regarding GSR.

Now... We may all need to join this "GSR/CSI: Support Group"

Hehe.

I think that's great too - I know I can't stop reading spoilers on my own, so actually stopping the info at the source works for me.

Nothing compares to the disappointment of not getting my hug in Empty Eyes.

^^ Agreed. I was very disappointed when I didn't see the hug, and that's when I realized I need to go spoiler free for Season 8. Especially when it's concerning GSR. It's not fun knowing you're going to get something, but then it's slapped in your face with something totally different.

I loved the back guide at the end, and I am not complaining at all. I mean, any GSR moment we get is worth it.

for me was cos ppl put spoilers in csiwiki.cbs.com
aff i need spoilers!!! i really do
do you guys think they can change the finale? maybe the MCSK? cos i'm thinking why now do something about spoilers?...aff ...Sara can't die..can't..anyone more are scary?

Holy Poo!!! YTDAW is like for serious down! I knew that was gonna happen after that GSR facebook group decided to post the whole freaking finale script. Dude, that totally sucks. But I saw it coming. What can I say?

Why!?!

Okay, on a happier note, I'm watching After the Show, and I just finished watching Butterflied. Spreading the Geeklove like crazy, yo. And Freckles, I'm totally with you there. CSI rocks after exams.

Edited because when I'm so damn angry, I can't spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back