Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

...Am I the only who who thinks that it's great way to end the season? I'm so excited to see the revelation of GSR(even though I'm not a GSR person). :) And I also think that it will definitely take an impact on the team.
    Me neither. She's the main character and just because she goes missing--doesn't mean she's going to die...

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Oh thank god I thought I was the only one who was stoked :lol: :p I assumed this was going to be the sort of finale they had but I've wanted something like this for forever. That's why I write fanfiction :p Some people may not like it, but hey, it's right up my alley :D

3. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I do think it's a good way to end the season, but I'm worried about Sara.. I mean, unless Jorja signs I will be having anxiety attacks until we know for sure if she is alive at the end. :lol:

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I do like Sara but i just find this story line to be just a way for the G/S relationship to be out in the open. It's gonna be less about Sara but more about GSR.

I was hopeing for a Greg story line, that way if they did have it out in the open it wouldn't be suspected.

5. shanniegirl

shanniegirl Dead on Arrival

I'm wondering if perhaps the Jorja-contract issue isn't tied to the fact that she's in peril for the finale. Maybe they've not disclosed if she's signed back on because they want there to be some suspense to the story line. I mean, if we all know she's coming back next season, there's not much to worry about because we know she's coming out of this episode more or less okay. But with us all not sure, there is the actual possibility of her character dying, which makes the situation much more intense for the viewers.

6. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Hey csikicksurass, I haven't see you in the Snickers Thread in a while. Do you watch Empty Eyes last Thursday night? It was Snickers episode except the end.

You will see Greg on Big Shot about Aaron James and his mother.

7. FireIvyGoddess

FireIvyGoddess Victim

I'm pretty excited about this season finale, even though I'm not a GSR shipper at all. There are quite a few ways they could end this kind of episode. I could just see the episode ending with them finally catching the MCSK but he/she refusing to tell them what happened to Sara so we'll have to wait until next season. Of course, her disappearence could have nothing to do with the MCSK or the person could be a part of her past and she decides to go after him/her herself. Even if the plot itself is a tad cliched from fanfiction, if it is put across well I think it could work. I really kinda feel sorry for the writers of CSI though, seeing as everything they do seems to alienate some section of the CSI fanbase.

8. Sushie_Shuakhwe

Sushie_Shuakhwe Hit and Run

To enter the discussion, ah, I'll put in my two cents. I'm an Australian fan, so, we've only just had Burn Out, and that was two weeks ago. *Growls the swimming in Melbourne.* Maybe we might get back on track soon. That being said, as usual, I don't get to see the season finale until October/November, unless channel nine pulls what it did with Grave Danger and gives the finale to us at the start of the next year. *Sigh.*

So, you get where I'm coming from. I've barely met the MCSK, but, that hasn't stopped me from theorising. As for what I bring to this actual debate? I'm one of the few Marc Vann fans, and, in turn, I'm a steadfast Ecklie lover. Written prompt fanfiction work for the character for three years now, so, the end of season 7 has me worried.

The main theories for who dies though, still, are Lady Heather, and then Hodges, and, possible, Bobby. I could get it if they pulled out one of the other random techs, like the handwriting analysis dude, or the secretary, but, somehow, that wouldn't have enough oomph. David, doesn’t seem likely, even though, I guess, they built a bit on his getting engaged and all that.

I don't, after thought, think it would be Ecklie either. Neither do I think Ecklie is the MCSK, even if that might not have come into thought. Seriously, three years inside the guy's head, it's weird. He's smart, smarter than he lets the rest of the CSI lab believe, because he can do wily, conniving things, and get away with them. He has good reasoning, like trying to clear the $1 mill for Nick way back when, and he can be helpful at times. The guy must have had something bad happen to him, to make him such an angry, mean person, but, he's not material for something such as the MCSK. Ecklie, is someone who describes himself as a personal servant, and, yes, even though it's familiar to us crime show buffs, high powered people going loopy, I don't reckon that's him. He lives for his work, and, now that he's in a position of power, I don't see why he'd throw it away.

I get why Ecklie’s been absent this season though. Over the course of the 7th season, Marc Vann has been in guest starring sports for the shows NCIS, Dirt and Standoff. Then there’s the movie Man Maid he’s in, which, I guess, required some involvement, even if it did wrap up production a while ago. That bundled together, gives me a plausible reason why we haven’t seen much of Ecklie, a fact which I really do regret, but, not enough reason for me to jump to OMG he could be the MCSK.

As for Sara disappearing? *Dies.* I’m a GSR girl, through and through, so, this, really, scares me. Ecklie though, if he got killed, or was the killer, I honestly wouldn't jump ship, but I would consider it, and go and paint myself a new boat.

9. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

I agree, I don't like some of the decisions TPTB have made over the last couple of seasons but they have a hard ass job. You gotta give some props to them cuz they've been brave and taken risks.

Sorry for OTness lol.

10. assumenothing

assumenothing Rookie

This seems in complete contradiction to what everyone else is saying about the finale, but I like the idea. I was kind of hoping for something like this- it's similar to what happened to Nick but with a whole new twist on it. It's Sara's finale. Last year was Brass's, year before Nick's... it's a chance for us to learn more about a character and for the team to grow closer. I think it's a great idea.

About Jorja's contract, I really don't think that she's going to be off the show- it's probably just a hoax so that we won't know if she'll die or not. I remember last year, with Brass, everyone was scrambling to see if he had signed a contract. The contract really doesn't matter... they probably just haven't released it yet. I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Because supposedly Grissom's relationship is forced out into the open, do you think he'll even be allowed to work the case? It seems as though Greg isn't going to be allowed to work the Big Shots case because of his ties to it. Grissom might even be considered a suspect (not by the team, but by people like Ecklie) and he may be ultimately forced off the case. That would be so hard for him, not being able to find Sara himself... I don't know what he would do.

11. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Ok, maybe this has already been said but...are these guys the unluckiest people in the world or what?
    I mean, at least once a year somene is kidnapped/supposeldy-raped/attacked/shot.
    What's wrong with them?

12. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Do you mean the victims or the CSIs?

13. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Yeah, I'd say they all seem to have picked the winning tickets in the "unlucky lottery." But...our boy Nicky seems to take the cake with all he's been through!

14. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Physically yes, but we have yet to see any emotional problems. Which bugs me. Maybe this finale will serve Nick some emotional interruptions. He will feel for Sara, be scared for her, and be the one trying to find her. I just see Nick being a huge part (Other than Sara and Grissom) being heavily involved in the finale.

15. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Man, and I was hoping for a good finale... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.