Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one I think may die is Sofia. Maybe in self defense? Since LL is leaving the show, I believe. Hmmm. Grr, anxiously awaiting upcoming episodes.

ETA: I am dying to know the title of the season finale. Why hasn't it been announced yet! :(

It seemed to me that the minute they spun off to Miami the LV show started to go downhill story-wise. Now that we have Sara in a crisis, logically the only one left is Warrick...so will we be seeing a "very special Warrick" episode soon as well?

Who knows, maybe the seventh season finale will have Warrick kidnapped by aliens.
Sounds like something they could write, right now.

Who knows, maybe the seventh season finale will have Warrick kidnapped by aliens.
Sounds like something they could write, right now.
I'm still tickled over this statement. :lol: I'm just bummed that yet again it looks like another season finale is regarding GSR. :rolleyes: But hey maybe something else interesting will happen that they aren't advertising. We or shall I say...I can only hope. :D

Urgh I can sense it being like a hostage situation and Grissom will save her. Clique alert!

LOL, Warrick kidnapped by aliens, now that *would* be an interesting arc. Maybe you should email that idea to TPTB.

The only one I think may die is Sofia. Maybe in self defense? Since LL is leaving the show, I believe. Hmmm. Grr, anxiously awaiting upcoming episodes.

I thought LL had re-signed?

tushie_mama on BTA posted this. :D :D

New Jorja Fox interview:
PopGurls Interview: CSI's Jorja Fox
04-04-2007

Will those questions be answered in upcoming episodes?

I think there will be some answers, yeah. To me, again, that's part of the fun. If we gave the audience this new mystery – since it's a suspense show, where people try to figure out the mystery, then it would be kind of cool to drop clues about that – that would become part of the mystery of the show. I think we will here and there.

But all hell's about to break loose – that I can say for sure.

Will there be a Season Eight of CSI?

Yeah, as far as I know, everybody will be back.

MORE HERE: http://www.popgurls.com/article_show.php3?id=661

--

So,,,, Louise I guess should still be back even though she has her new show? And that possibly rules out one of the CSIs/detective/labrats being the MCSK/victims. :eek:

Thanks Wojo! I could hug you so so much. Living Doll.. There is always two meanings to a title.. So, putting two and two together from Jorja's interview, and the title. I am assuming Sara is going to be alive by the end of the episode.

Some Living Doll details from BTA

So in this episode, it looks like a lot of things are going on.

Undersheriff McKeen wants Sofia in the Sheriff's office. Burdick's decided to throw his hat in the ring for the city council and McKeen considers Sofia ambitious. He considers a lot of vertical possibilities for her, and Sofia is quite surprised [she thought she was being asked out on a date]. From what I can read, I can't tell if she says yes, or no.

more later.

*Grins.* Sofia going, would be good for me, at least. I admit, Lombard as an actress, is a very good actor indeed, but, being a GSR shipper, I haven't really liked her somewhat flirting with Grissom, especially in season five.

I could stand her being killed, honestly I could, but I could also stand her, just, disappearing with a transfer, or something.

How chopped up will this finale be - all that in 45 mins? Ridiculous!

I wish somone would kill off Nick, or thet him be the killer so GE gets out of the shite CSI has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back