Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

thanks :D it wasn't originally going to be a sad poem or about Speed but Lost Son gave me inspiration and so i made it about speed and added the last part after the episode..the part about when i saw you bleeding on the floor....

That was a beautiful poem Need4Speed, makes me miss Speed so much. I remember watching 'Lost Son' I didn't cry the first time, just kind of stared at the TV, completely engrossed, not wanting to believe it. I wanted them to pull a Clark Kent and revive him. Or now, an Eric Delko. :lol: But then I rewinded and re-watched it and cried. Oh Speed. It's so hard for a TV show to pull me in like that, 'Smallville' does and on good or engaging eps, CSIM. And 'Lost Son' was a VERY engaging ep. :(

Thanks for sharing that poem, it was amazing. :D

thanks....i used this poem for a poetry contest at school and i even had a slideshow with pics from Lost son to go with the poem. i used all the really sad pics. like the one with H wiping the blood away from his mouth and the shot of the blood flowing across the floor when H went to listen for his heartbeat. people were actually crying at the end. i won the contest. :D and got lots of recognition at school. and people were like OMG that's such a sad poem. and they were wondering where i got my inspiration and i told them "Uh CSI: Miami why?" and they were like wow.. "i gotta see that show." and that's how i got some people to watch the show...

Very nice poem, Need4Speed. It was quite emotional alone; I'm sure the added visualizations really struck the point home.

I too need to go watch Season Two now...

Yeah, if I were in that audience you showed the slide show to, I would have been bawling like crazy, and I don't cry. Like ever. I've seen and heard the saddest things, and I've never needed a tissue. Maybe I'm insensitive or something... :p

But when it came to "Lost Son"... first of all, I've read the whole transcript (and cried a little), I've seen the opening five minutes, and the final five seconds of the episode. I have even seen the horrible Bad Part (about two minutes of it, with no sound), but I have not once seen the episode in its entirety (and I don't plan on doing so until I get myself season 3 on DVD), yet I still cry whenever I think of it. So I can only imagine what will happen when I watch the whole episode. :(

It’s kind of funny… I got this special edition CSI Miami box-set with seasons 1-3 from my aunt for Christmas, and about half of the disks were scratched (she got it off of Ebay; I had to go buy the season sets myself later). Only two absolutely refused to work in the DVD player, and one of them happened to be the first disk of season 3, which means I still couldn’t see the Bad Episode. Wonder if that’s a sign… :rolleyes: :lol:

when we have to write poetry for english my english teache now uses my poem as an example for her lower classmen students I.e. 9th and 10 th graders...i'm in 11th..... so that makes me feel good to have my poem get so much recognition and be used as a reference for good poetry!!!! :D

yay i know this is off topic but im not DOA anymore wooo hooo. i hate boa vista i just want her gone but i want her gone even more if that means speed is back. and if i walked outta my store and i saw rory first i would faint cuz a guy doesnt have to be famous to make my heart stop but his sexy would do it. then i would probaly make a fool of myself by staring. and i work at a gas station in south carolina so i would definitly cut the pump on for him, and maybe depending on my toxicity level i might persuade or try to, him into the stock room, or just maybe since we dont dont have public restrooms hell have to go really bad and i can follow him and im watching my handful of s2 i got on tape one day ill get the dvd. i finally had my rory dream 2 actually the first one was like everytime i could get away from my mom we would start kissing and he kissed good we were like up against the wall and stuff, and the second dream was like for some reason we were walking around and i was pregnant i think it was his im not sure but that one was weird

Yay for not being DOA anymore Phillie! Aww, those are funny Rory dreams; wow, you sure got lucky in them! ;) I’m actually surprised, with all of the Miami I watch, I’ve only had one dream with him in it (heck, I’ve only had one CSI-related dream, period). Well, the dream went like this: I was laying on the floor, not because I was hurt, but I guess because it was comfortable. There was this other guy in the room, an I think he was telling me I should get up off the floor, and I didn’t want to (I like my floor darn it! :lol:). Then, Speed/Rory (I think he was Speed in the dream) walks over and says “Well, if she wants to lay on the floor, then I’ll lay on the floor too” and then he proceeds to lay on the floor next to me, and we starting chit chatting and then I woke up because my alarm went off. Darn, I didn’t even need to get up that early that day. :( :lol:

I've been a bad fangirl :( neglecting my Speedism duties. I was about to put the poll up, but I realized I don't have any from Big Brother. Help me out here people!

gah, i've been slacking too. let me see what i can get. i'm so tired i can't think of any from the top of my head.

Hey, with all these what if scenarios with Rory, here's one that's been on my mind.

So let's you work a for a production company. Said company is filming in your homestate and Rory happens to be in the film. The producer/director wants Rory to get "in character" and decides that it should be you who takes him around town. My question is where would you take Rory and why?

Well I live in LA, so I'd take him to Hollywood, the beach, some theater shows, Museums, parks, some of the really hot resteraunts and clubs, some hotels, sports games, and around on say the subway or bus, downtown- the whole city kind of feel. I've noticed when traveling that LA has this feel to it, a feel taht's not there in other places, everywhere you go in LA, and I'd want him to get that feel. It's a good feeling, of course, because we're so big yet we have all out communities and districts abd smaller groups. It's wonderful.

Great question, these answers will all be different because of where people live and I'm looking forward to hearing answers, not just because of Rory, but because I want to hear about people's homes and what makes them great. :D Thanks SincerelyInDenial. :) I'm expecting lots of Canada though, EVERYONE here is from Canada (almost).

Wow, I feel like I haven't been here in forever... just popped in to say hey :D. So Hey. Is there anything happening over the Fan-project yet?

Hmmm... In Australia... I'd have to tak him diving the Great Barrier Reef (then I'd get to see him in bordies :devil: :p), Uluru, and Kangaroo-patting. I'm not sure.... maybe to walk the Sydney Harbour Bridge?

Hmmm, where could I take him in England?? :confused: :cool: Maybe back to where he grew up in Cambridge to see how its changed since 1979 :lol:

But seing as though Cambridge is a good 180 miles from me I might take him to more local famous landmarks like The Beatles Museum on Liverpool or many of the legendary footie grounds like Old Trafford in Manchester or Anfield in Liverpool, or maybe the 'Las Vegas' of England - Tack City that is 'Blackpool' :lol:

Hmm, that is a very good question. Well, I know where I won’t take him: on the TTC; the buses in this town are awful.

I’d probably take him to the Skydome… oh sorry, "Rogers Centre" (That is such an awful name; I like the old one better), and to the CN Tower. I think it would be fun to see if Rory would be brave enough to stand on the glass floor at the top (I’m not :p unless he held my hand :D). I’d probably also take him to the Eaton’s Centre and we would most likely get lost in there for a while. :lol: A drive through china town might be interesting, and you can’t go wrong at Canada’s Wonderland (oh, Rory going upside down on a rollar coaster :lol:). Then I’d probably take him through the suburbs for a scenic drive and I would end the day with us going to a play together in one of the theatres downtown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back