CSI books.

I love all of the books!
I have every one of them for all three of the CSI's. (except for the graphic novels, I don't have any of them) I have read a few of the books so much that the pages are starting to fall out of them.
Although, I am sad because a friend of mine borrowed "Killing Game" a few months back and I haven't got it back yet...

Re: IN EXTREMIS (the next CSI-LV novel)... I finished the manuscript (or, more accurately, the first draft) last night. Not sure how long it will take Pocket Books to get the book published, once we agree on the final manuscript, but my editor (Ed Schlesinger) seems real thoughtful and energetic and hard working, so maybe it'll be in the bookstores before October. Hope you all enjoy the story.

Hi there..

I have a question and it can be a stupid one but CSI Miami Harm for the Holidays pt 1 and pt 2 aren't comic books right? I just like to be sure that I don't buy the wrong books..because I don't like the comic books..

Thanks in advance

That is correct, Danique. They are regular paperback novels, NOT graphic novels (overpriced comic books).

My Fave CSI book is Killing game i just really like it, the way the two cases come together and make 1, and the rivalry between Grissom and a face from his past

I only own Snake Eyes, because when I went to Barnes & Noble I only had a few dollars, and that was the book I found more intresting of a sumary.

I bought Cold Burn in February and I still haven't started reading it! Blame it on Hannibal and the other tons of books I got for my b-day. Those of you who have read it, is it any good?

cold burn? its okay (the case) i didnt like it that much cause of the shippy hints... but it has its scenes...

its just my opinion. :)

I have a question:I have 4 books but I'm not sure of all the books that have been published so far,does anybody know the complete list?
Maybe Lucy could post the whole list in the first post or something.
Thanks.

Hi Hormiga - I will take a look into that and post a list within the next couple of days. :)

I beat ya to it. :p

CSI Novels
Snake Eyes
Killing Game
Binding Ties
Grave Matters
Cold Burn
Double Dealer
Sin City
Body of Evidence

CSI: Miami
CSI: Miami: Harm for the Holidays: Heart Attack
Harm for the Holidays: Misgivings
Cult Following
Florida Getaway (CSI/CSIM crossover)
Riptide
Heatwave

CSI: NY
Dead of Winter
Blood on the Sun

From amazon.com :)

Thank you Shane! You have saved me a job. Most appreciated. :D

Lucy said:
Thank you Shane! You have saved me a job. Most appreciated. :D

No problem! :D I think I got them all. :lol: I went through almost all of the CSI books amazon pages and some of them kept repeating, so, they should all be there, if not, my bad! :rolleyes:

Back