Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

^^
I think it'd be cool if there was a common thread/theme running through each page...whether it be that everyone includes there favorite Speed quote somewhere or something. I dunno..just a thought :)

I'm all ready for the scrapbook project. We could put in letters or our favourite quotes from either Miami or his other projects. We could put in pictures, stories, poems, lots of stuff could go in there.

I'm just wondering: will it be a physical scrapbook, or an e-scrapbook? If it will be physical, then how would we all add to it? Through email and printing? Who would put the whole thing together? And where would we send it to?

An e-scrapbook would be easier in that sense, but again, where would we send it to? Am I correct in assuming that Rory doesn't use a computer that often? I think if we're all serious about this (and I believe that we are), then we should probably look into these issues.

SincerelyInDenial, DragonflyDreamer, I'm really really honoured that you guys like it so much. *blushes* Really, I have no idea what to say.

I like the scrapbook idea. I love scrapbooking. However, it does pose some issues. If we do an actual scrapbook, it would involve mailing, and that gets expensive, especially since we are all in different countries.
If we do an e-scrapbook, I have also heard that Rory doesn't use computers much.

I had an idea awhile back that we could each re-write a season three/four episode with Speed in it. We could email it to someone who could print it out for him ;) There may be people who feel they can't write, but I can think of ways around that. Just an idea.

Whatever we decide to do, I'd love to help co-ordinate it :)

thats true, a scrapbook could end up being pricey especially when mailing everything.
i like the script idea! that could be pretty interesting, it would be neat to read what everyone writes

I concur wholeheartedly. I don't want us to end up spending major bucks to do this. It is supposed to be fun...not wallet breaking imo.

As a fanfic author (spec. Miami) I really like the idea of a doing a script. Plus we can all divvy up episodes and share ideas. And for those who don't think they can write, we can always buddy up with someone who is comfortable with their skills...

^ Whatever we do, count me in. Unless it becomes a huge thing, (with mailing and such) I am in. I love the script idea (gather up good writers, so get Geni in) and I would love to participate in that, or something similar that doesn't involve lots of money and stuff- I am a minor, :lol:
Great idea for a fan project, guys. So if there's a username list, add me. This sounds like a wonderful thing to do for the guy we all practically worship. :D

We might be able to do a thing that we can send to the CBS studios, in which they could pass it on to Rory, or pass it on to Adam to give to Rory. (Just speculation and brainstorming here though) I mean, the guy still has fans and he should know that. I think they would take us seriously if we didn't go "ZOMG bring back Speedle!" a million times on paper. -- Not that you guys would do that. :lol: (I'm not sure if CBS studios would appreciate something being handed over to give to someone who isn't even working for them anymore, but there are other ways to get to Rory, I'm sure. :p)

And if this were to happen, it would be great if someone already in LA (Aka cainesugar COUGH - I don't think you'd be contributing too much money. ;) and if you didn't want to do it, that's cool) could send it along, or someone who's in the US that has access to um..Stamps and such. I think an actual scrapbook/script thing could work with some organization and time. :)

As for the script idea, I really like it. -- Though it would be great if one were to elaborate on it more, just to make it clear with what we're dealing with here. (Is it just a fun thing to add? Or just us fans giving our ideas and paralleling the notion that we despised the way he was killed off?)

More planning would have to go into it, if we were really serious about it. (Sorry my thoughts are a little jambled tonight)

wow.....realising how long its been since I have posted on this thread....so sorry :(

ooooooo The ideas keep on coming for the fan project. Unfortunetly I'm going to be very unhelpful and just say I'm in and I actually really like all the ideas that have come out. If we write a script tho wouldn't we want like an accompaying note to explain it??and if we sent it to CBS could we may send it to Adam and then have a note for Adam inside the first envlope asking him to pass it on to Rory??or maybe that is a bit elaborate???

loving the icons and banner fo_poozle and nicole (btw what song is the lyrics on the banner from)
sorry my post is a bit well boring-I'm writing this before I have to scoot off to work. Have a great day and I know its belated but-Happy Birthday cainesugar

I'm willing to help on a script... I'm sure I could russle up something. But I'm a bit far away to help with any mailing or anything... I'd have to do it over PM/Email.

But bring on Project-Velocity. :) ('cos it means speed... hee :D)

^^ Project Velocity, that’s awesome :D!

A script would be easier to do rather than a scrapbook, but I agree with speed_cochrane; with a little time and planning, a scrapbook could really work. So I guess I’m down with both ideas. If we do create a script, I can help with the writing; we had to make our own script for a movie in my Writer’s Craft class, and I still have my notes on how to do one properly.

btw what song is the lyrics on the banner from
It’s from Coldplay and Faultline’s “Where Is My Boy”; the song that they played during Speed’s autopsy scene :(.

Hmm... okay, so defenately more planning is needed. But there are some very good ideas out there.

I'm thinking maybe we should have a 'comittee' of two or three people to head this up, organize things, etc. So that it doesn't get too confusing for everybody. Everyone can still contribute, but if we have a smaller number doiong the organizing, I think it will make things easier. Of course, I volunteer to be part of this 'comittee' ;)

ladies,
whatever you plan I'd love to be a part of it.
if you want to make a physical scrapbook, though I live in the middle of europe, i would try to do it for you, with you, whatever and send it over to the US, no prob.
a script sounds great.
what about if we make some kind of short stories of scenes we would have loved to see him in.
or how you would want him to come back.
if we send it over to cbs and ask adam to give it to him it would be nice to leave a little message for him, too.

I'd love ot be in with the script idea ;) I have been told some of my fan fics are like scripts, so I'll be here if anyone needs me :D

i like the commitee idea it keeps things from getting too jumbled and you know how things go downhill when you have too many cook in the kitchen. i'd volunteer to be part of that commitee too i'm up for whatever.
and i like the idea of leaving a little something for adam too lelaina, especially if we plan on sending whatever to rory via him.

I really like the committee idea as well. Count me in! I think it would help move things more smoothly. Plus it would be less stressful.

Leaving something for Adam makes total sense. We can't just dump our stuff on him and say thanks...bye! :lol: That would be kind of rude on our part.

As for "script" ideas...are we each going to do an episode? Or just a specific scene? I mean keep throwing ideas out there by all means. However, we should make a poll in the end. That way we can explore all our options and then narrow our choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back