Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Speed/Rory #15: Perfection in Pants

Guys...I'm wondering if maybe once y'all decide who's gonna be in charge of this fan project that maybe there should be a separate thread set up for it? That way we can keep this thread for discussion of Speed/Rory and the project discussion can take place in its own thread.

I'd had that thought too.

Speedisms for Hard Time and Death Grip anyone?

Jennifer, that is a great idea. It was done for the Carmine project over in the NY thread and having a seperate page would keep things more organized. Thanks for the suggestion.

What does everyone think of the name Project Velocity that was suggested earlier?

count me in for the comitee, too, I'd love to help.
I would love to start a new thread, too but don't know how *virgin*
and which name will we use for it?

I like "Project Velocity" :D I am gonna have to watch Death Grip again :lol: the second time in 2 days :p what I do for this thread..... :D

I like project velocitey too :) Who came up with it?

And if I may make a suggestion
Project Velocity: The Need for Speed
Okay, really cliche and all... so you can feel free to tell me it's awful :lol:

I like the name idea, Project Velocity. Also...
And if this were to happen, it would be great if someone already in LA (Aka cainesugar COUGH - I don't think you'd be contributing too much money. and if you didn't want to do it, that's cool) could send it along, or someone who's in the US that has access to um..Stamps and such. I think an actual scrapbook/script thing could work with some organization and time.
Okay. Here's the thing- I'm all inb for this project, but I am a minor, so I have to talk to my parents, but if you all set something up I volunteer my services as messenger or whatever, since I am in LA and right by CBS. (Plus my dad's in the TV/Movie business- he could help me get it wherever it needs to go)
I would love to help be on the comittee, but I'm real busy at the moment. I'd love to contribute and use some of my money to put into postage or whatever I need to do as the one who lives in LA, but I'm just gonna stay out of the planning part. So tell me what to do. :D Sorry, guys. Otherwise, I'm yours.
And of course I will contribute to the project itself- as in writing, drawings (I can draw better than I can write) or whatever. :) Great idea, guys.

Sorry to go a little OT here butt I was bored on my dinner hour so I sifted through aload of Miami pics on various sites and I came accross this

fm_team7Christmas.jpg

How frickin' cute is that?

Bless lil Timmy :lol:

I had a major 'awwwww' moment when I first saw this

awww that is cute!!

i'm up for whatever you guys want to do for the project, the writings not so much my thing but i could make it work. and i like the name its catchy ;)

Ooohh... so cute! Thanks for sharing that!

Still looking for Speedisms from Hard Time and Death Grip. Anyone?

^^^ Hilarious, June! Thanks for finding it for us. :D You have no idea how hard I laughed at that, lol.

Hard Time:

"Then she's probably mad at you."
"You got tourrettes or something?"
"Then I guess it's a good thing it wasn't up to you."
"Alright, explain the smell."
"Well maybe you can get your money back."

Shall I go on? :lol:

Death Grip:

"A...Personal video."
"Now that's different."

Whew. That's all I can think of.

Oh my, June, that Christmas picture was so cute!! Aww, little angel Speed. *squels* And a great batch of pics on your end calleighspeedle! Rory just always looks so good.

I can't think of any Speedisms off the top of my head that haven't been put up already. Oh well, that's just another excuse for me to go off and watch season 2 :D :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back