Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that everyone, DL shipper or not, has had just about enough of the tension between the two. Lindsay is certainly a better character when she's light hearted. This drama crap didn't help her character all that much.

Radical618 said:
I think that everyone, DL shipper or not, has had just about enough of the tension between the two. Lindsay is certainly a better character when she's light hearted. This drama crap didn't help her character all that much.

Amen to that. :D The tension has been through the roof this season. I certainly agree...drama doesn't help her character. Light hearted Lindsay is much more tolerable.

I don't think Danny should go either...It's quite a soap opera as it has earlier been pointed out. hehe...But I'm still for Danny and Linsday...

I think Lindsay testifying at the trial isn't going to be a big part of the episode because Anna Belknap had a baby only a month prior to her return.

Perhaps they're going to spread out what's going on in Montana as a way to give her part-time work. How many women go back to work only a month after giving birth?

I think it's not a part of the promo because it might only be a few minutes of screen-time. If they made the whole promo about Lindsay's trial and there were only fifteen minutes about her, I'd feel mis-leaded.

And "All Access" was a majority about Stella anyway. Mac worked her case and the limo driver case because to the CSI's, a case involving one of their own was higher on the priority list. Doesn't anyone remember "Heroes"?

Perhaps they're going to spread out what's going on in Montana as a way to give her part-time work. How many women go back to work only a month after giving birth?

I think, not totally positive though, the way the cards fell she was out part of the hiatus, which would've given her extra time. Not to mention she was out for part of her pregnancy as well as afterwards.

thisyearslove said:

Not many.

And from what I understand she's back in NY next week. Her scenes in this episode weren't any lighter than what they would have been normally--the only difference being that she was sitting down a lot.

I was trying to make that my point - that Lindsay's trial wouldn't be the heaviest part of the episode (which it wasn't). Three scenes were enough.

Does their summer hiatus start now for the actors or do they have another month of production left?

When can we see another new episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back