Re: Det Vartann

I saw it too
I can't believe it :eek:
but Alex did look good and not a bad part either

also the blue suit and loose tie...MMMMM
sorta looked like Vartann there... :D :p

Maggs said:
Thanks for posting about Wildfire. I taped it today and enjoyed it. LOL especially the white shirt and loose tie scene with him by the horse. :D

LOL? Were the behavior and the appearance of Alex humorous?

I want to watch "Wildfire "too. :)
I want to know a story in detail.
What is his role?

aki he was only in two scenes

they were okay, not to bad actually

he plays a horse owner

like I said there is a scene where he wears a blue suit and Alex looks a lot like Vartann in that scene don't you think Maggs?

http://abcfamily.go.com/wildfire/
this is the link to the show

**tracks down Lynn for my Wildfire caps**

Thank you very much and I'm sorry, hhunter.
It is my translation mistake. :(

"he plays a horse owner"
I want to watch his appearance more and more. :lol:

I found a wealth of U Tube videos of Alex Carter in another TV show called Veritas. I can't like a sample but if you go there and search under his name you'll find them :)

As for his next CSI episode, I think it's going to depend on how regular his character is on Wildfire now. At a minimum it seems he'll be recurring because he has 12 horses boarding at the main character's stables.

Maggs

Maggs I think you are right about him not being in any CSI episodes but we can only hope right?

I did just watch him in Recipe for Revenge
let me tell you .. that was a lot better than I thought it was going to be
I wish his Vartann character was that light-hearted
and he almost had a 'comic timing' about him
I actually liked it :eek: did I say that out loud again??
It's the best Lifetime thing I've seen Alex Carter in since The Mermaid Chair

Thanks! Thanks! Maggs :lol:
[Veritas:The Quest]
Alex is very very handsome.
I am very glad to see this video. :lol:
I am very very happiness.
;)

Perhaps we should start a writing campaign to get him back on CSI. I have sent a couple of e-mails to CBS asking "where is VArtann" but I have not gotten a response. Maybe if a bunch of us write they will pay attention. I do not think they realize the potential they have in him.

no kidding the potential they have in him.. but I think the show is going in a different direction

and DragonLady I can now say I have seen Veritas
and he is great in that too
and Maggs isn't that WENDY from the CSI lab in that YouTube vid?

hhunter said:
no kidding the potential they have in him.. but I think the show is going in a different direction
Maggs isn't that WENDY from the CSI lab in that YouTube vid?

Yep! That's Lab Tech Wendy he's cuddling up to. I thought that would be a fun surprise. I watched the video of Episode 3/6 and they kiss in that one.

As for writing letters to get him on the show, I don't think it's a matter of them not wanting him, it's a matter of not needing 3 detectives. One exception will be if they are filming 2 episodes at the same time. They've done that in the past (that's why one character will be missing from an entire episode). Sooo... if B is in X, and S in Y, and either X or Y need a D, then we might see V. :D

I posted last night that I saw A.C. in Recipe for Revenge
he was absolutly ADORABLE :D

yes it was cheesey at times, it was on LIFETIME you know but he was so cute as the bumbling detective...

I said too that I wish his Vartann character had some of that.. I think they tried to but he wasn't on the show long enough to bring out that side of Vartann

That's me though ;)

Folks, please read the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum, regarding Sites and fan sites for example a snip from the following.

Episode Linking, Proxies, Allowed/Not Allowed:
-There are two legal ways of getting CSI episodes online those are CBS's Innertube and iTunes. Anything through cbs.com is going to be legal.

-End result: CBS and iTunes are okay. Ways to cheat them not ethical and should be stopped. Other ways illegal.

-Add-in: Until CBS officially makes a page at "YouTube.com" the site will error on the side of caution and call any clips from CBS.com (ie shows,ect.) will be considered illegal. (If/when this changes we will post it in the help guide).

Please note again to read the "Help Guide" regarding the heading for the above and about fan sites or video's. :)

Destiny said:
Folks, please read the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum, regarding Sites and fan sites for example a snip from the following.

Episode Linking, Proxies, Allowed/Not Allowed:
-There are two legal ways of getting CSI episodes online those are CBS's Innertube and iTunes. Anything through cbs.com is going to be legal.

-End result: CBS and iTunes are okay. Ways to cheat them not ethical and should be stopped. Other ways illegal.

-Add-in: Until CBS officially makes a page at "YouTube.com" the site will error on the side of caution and call any clips from CBS.com (ie shows,ect.) will be considered illegal. (If/when this changes we will post it in the help guide).

Please note again to read the "Help Guide" regarding the heading for the above and about fan sites or video's. :)

Sorry! I thought it was okay since it wasn't a CBS show or CSI. I removed the link from my post above. Thanks!

Maggs did you see Recipe for Revenge?

He was very cute :D

**Destiny, note to self no linking shows other than CBS or CSI** got it :)

Its not that guys, its the site that was the problem. Also if its a fan site there is a fine line we have to becareful. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back