Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

Hey folks, I don't really visit this forum very often, but I absolutely love Alex Carter!...though I haven't seen him in much. I like Vartan though, he's such a great character...definately one of my favourite cops :D Thats definately what CSI needs - more Vartann :D :D

I have to say that the character he played on 'Bones' was also fantastic...I mean, by the end of the episode, he was incredibly creepy, but for most of the episode his character was cool. But then again, how creepy he was in the end is just a testament to the wonderful job he did acting the character...and i still love him - even if he is a murderous cannibal :p

Ah, now I wanna go and watch that episode...

carlz31 said:
I like Vartan though, he's such a great character...definately one of my favourite cops :D Thats definately what CSI needs - more Vartann :D :D

I totally agree :D

And they didn't kill him off like they did Det. Lockwood in Inside the Box so there could be a chance he could come back :D

Alex Carter needs to get back on CSI or Jericho... NO MORE LIFETIME MOVIES PLEASE!!!!

"Alex Carter needs to get back on CSI or Jericho"
yes, me too.

Alex's new drama is
"Wildfire" .... Tim (1 episode, 2007) guest star
- The Feud (2007) TV Episode .... Tim
by IMDb.com
(ABC.Family)

*does this to annoy Heather JERICHO!.. and ha! Told ya he was on Wildfire, never listen to me. I'll get you the caps as soon as I can :D

CathStokes said:
*does this to annoy Heather JERICHO!.. and ha! Told ya he was on Wildfire, never listen to me. I'll get you the caps as soon as I can :D

Please! I want to see caps! ;)

Is there the person who watched this drama? (Wildfire)
I want to know a duty of Alex (Tim).

who what where WILDIFRE WHAT?

and you are naughty little bunny :)

and what cap are you sending me

and so I was wrong about Jericho.. .it's better than LIFETIME!!!

" Wildfire " is Alex's new drama! He is guest star.
It is broadcasted in ABC Family. He plays Tim.

ok I'm feeling like I must step in here...

I'm beginning to agree with DragonLady that Alex Carter needs to get himself a DECENT JOB

what is up with ABC FAMILY? C'mon PTB.. get him back on CSI
PLEASE!

Lifetime.. ok, The Mermaid Chair wasn't THAT bad... I actually kind of liked it... but NO MORE!!!

and Jericho... that was good but either stick with it or get back on CSI PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

hhunter said:
ok I'm feeling like I must step in here...

I'm beginning to agree with DragonLady that Alex Carter needs to get himself a DECENT JOB

what is up with ABC FAMILY? C'mon PTB.. get him back on CSI
PLEASE!

Sadly, since they made Sofia a Detective, they stopped writing Vartann in except in the episodes where they do more than two cases, or a really big 'all hands on deck' scenario. To make room for Sofia in that role, Brass has less time and Vartann none.

Hopefully during May sweeps something big will happen and they'll need more than 2 detectives and the actor will be available :)

Of course, now that they have Sofia, it also makes any Detective expendable, so at least if he's not on, they can't kill him off!

I know

and one of the only times you have several Detectives is in
A Bullet Runs Through It which was half way during Season 6
so maybe they can bring him back :D

and they didn't kill him off.. thank goodness
that there is hope :)

As soon as I saw Sophia in the opening credits I said to myself "self...that means one of the guys is gone!" Too bad it wasn't Cavaliere instead of Vartann...I miss him!

I don't think his name was ever in the opening credits like Sofia's and Brass
I noticed that either last season or this season
his name (Alex Carter) has always been in the "GUEST STAR" part of the credits

and they never did say where any of the others went
Cavaliere, Vega or even our guy Vartann
all of a sudden it's just Brass and Sofia :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back