Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread # 11

Ohmygod Lucy thanks so much for posting the wet shirt pic. That just made my day!!!

Oh yeah that was definately the image I was thinking of, yep I agree that really was the heroic H at his best :D

I need my oxygen tank after all these gorgeous pics. WOW!!!!!!!! LOL Luce you're putting things in my head again. lOL Thanks for the pics again.

*hyperventilating* Whoo Hoo! GREAT pics thanks a million Luce . Love the wet shirt and tight shirt looks.
He looks so HOT!
*faints*

You're very welcome! :D Sorry for my slow response - I have been offline all evening (UK time) due to a technical fault on our phone line. Grrr. :rolleyes:

Lucy said:
Okay Luce I won't tell ya what's running through my mind at the moment after seeing that pic you posted. :lol:
:lol: I think I can guess! Ahem, yes, he really does look very yummy and I'm glad you all enjoyed the pic! :D

Hrockz, I don't have the exact pic that you mean, but I have one of him in the water.....

Horatio1

...and another one where I really think the buttons are about to go pop! :D

Horatio2

Credit: Miami Style

Oh-My-Gosh....*hyperventilates* Ok, now it's my background. THAT's gonna be there for a while. These scenes is gonna play a major roles in my future day-dreams. And dreams. :devil: Now i can't stop smiling and panting. ;) :lol: (GAWD I WANNA GRAB HIM!!) Ok, i really REALLY can't stop smiling! And my pulse is like a hummingbirds. *squee* Horatio looks....so...good... (Thanks for the pics Lucy!)

ANYWAYS!! Which episode was this from again? Even if you already said, i won't know. I can't really focus at the moment. :lol:

Hunter, please remember not to quote the images in your post as bandwith is expensive. In the future, please quote the links to the images instead. Thank you. :)

^^^ funny you put the link for that pic on here...I almost used that one for an avatar!!! And yes, it's very wow indeed!!!

WOW WOW WOW! Thank you so much- I must not have seen that one last time I went scavenging for great pics! HE IS SO HOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back