Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread # 11

And the sideburns...come on Caruso. The hair colour hasn't changed a bit, which is kind of scary.

Those wet shirt pics were 'Lost Son'!!

As for young Mr Caruso, I do have to say good job growing up!! Like a fine wine, the man doth mature with age :lol:

Actually I was thinking the hair had got a bit lighter red, I was watching Rambo the other day and it really was bright ginger..I think it is a bit of a paler shade now, and much prefer the style these days too ;)

'Lost Son' is on right now...that shirt is almost too much for me!!! But you gotta love it!!!

Hey, he's gotten hotter as he ages. But i do admit the teen image of him is, well....misplacing.

Whoa! Great pics, he is really hot. Watched 'One Night Stand'. H in a labcoat working in the lab with a bomb that went off. That was sexy! I miss those labcoat days...

oh yeah me too!! you really notice during season 3 and 4 how he works less and less in the lab .. well i'm rewatching my season 2 dvds right now ...

Hey Luce, since you, myself & others seem to love these certain pics here, I thought I'd make everyone a gift out of them. LOL Hope you enjoy them. A few more over at the fan art thread.

Very yummy katpin! Thanks for posting that. :D

Speaking of the now-notorious tight/wet shirt, I noticed at the end of 'Lost Son' that his clothes were completely dry and still looked clean, despite the fact that he just rescued the boy in what looked like really dirty water, yet the boy's clothes were dirty.

I miss those labcoat days...
DON'T. WE. ALL!!!
Because dirt runs scared at the thought of Horatio. He's untouchable! (too bad for us)
:lol: :lol: Nice one. And yes, you're right! Dirt (and dirt bag crimnals) run in fear from Horatio!! *manical laughter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back