Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread # 11

*Faints*

What is going on? :eek: Lovely to see you here D! :D

*faints next to Luce*

Great to see you here D :D *hugs* And welcome back liz! *passes brownies*

Thanks for the info D, that was interesting to know :)

Someone mentioned broken sunglasses earlier, which reminded me of something I meant to post before. I watched Murder In A Flash the other day, and did I see H throw his holy sunglasses of justice ON THE FLOOR?? :eek:

Someone say it ain't so :eek:

:lol:

:lol: wibble it's true H threw his sunglasses on the floor in that ep.

I have a quesiton not sure if I should post it here or in the 'I have a question' thread. But here goes:
It was mentioned in 'Under Suspicion' that H was never injured in his 10 years in Miami but he was injured while on duty in NY. Does anybody remember what injury it was and what it was all about? I'm quite confused about the whole Walter Resden, NY, H's ex-partner in NY, H got seriously injured bit I thihnk it was all mentioned in that ep but I did't quite understand. There was some flashback in that ep about a subway train and someone on the floor of the subway station? Or maybe the flashback was too quick and I saw it all wrong.

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong thread, I thought since the question is about H I should ask it here?

All I can remember is that H was stabbed in the line of duty during his time with the NYPD 10+ years ago. Other than that, I have limited memory of the finer details of Season 4 - my brain has decided to filter much of it out! ;)

As for 'Murder In A Flash', I have to say I really enjoyed that episode. Not only did H look very fine indeed, I thought the cases were very interesting, there were a couple of really poignant moments, there was humour, lots of Yelina :D and the scene at the garage is one of my favourites from Season 3. As for H throwing his sunnies down, we are all still in shock about that! :eek:

It was mentioned in 'Under Suspicion' that H was never injured in his 10 years in Miami but he was injured while on duty in NY. Does anybody remember what injury it was and what it was all about? I'm quite confused about the whole Walter Resden, NY, H's ex-partner in NY, H got seriously injured bit I thihnk it was all mentioned in that ep but I did't quite understand.

uhhh Walter - he was the guy who locked the children in the closet while he tortured the parents. He preyed on happily married couples, but there was one couple who was not so happy. Judy Wilson and her familly. H ex-partner was having an affair with her. And she ended up dead, also her husband. after this H take care of Jennifer Wilson (the kid in this flashback) from then 10 y. ago till now, coz Walter go way(they never catch him). in the end the situation in NY was H`s ex-partner to explain to his wife that he cheat on her or H to rat him out. the only way H to avoid giving a statement was to quit NY. and yes H was stabbed badly during hi last investigation (suppose connected with Walter, we don`t have any more explanation why or how). so Walter is in Miami to revenge H....hope this info will help a little. and why Walter become serial killer and how H catch him u have to watch epi 'Skeletons'.

thanks for this pic from 'Murder In A Flash' Lucy :D H + white shirt = yumminess :devil: yep, i too love this epi. as i remember H was with Y in some house to investigate and they hear strange sound. after this come this shocking moment - H throw his holy sunglasses of justice ON THE FLOOR. :eek: to catch the bad guy or to protect Y was this desperate act i still have doubt !? :lol:

I found this article on a German site. Thought I'd share.

Noch ein Baby und evtl. Hochzeit 2007 geplant bei Caruso's

David Caruso und seine Freundin Liza Marquez planen für Februar 2007, nach ihrem 2005 geborenen Sohn Marquez Antonio, ein weiteres Kind. Ebenso denkt David Caruso über eine Hochzeit mit der Yoga-Lehrerin Liza nach. Das wäre dann seine 4. Ehe und sein 3. Kind.

Translation

Another baby and eventally marriage planned at Caruso's

David Caruso and his girlfriend Liza Marquez are planning for February 2007, next to their 2005 born son Marquez Antonio, another baby. David is also thinking about a marriage with the Yoga teacher Liza. This would be his 4th marriage and his 3rd child.

wow if david caruso really wants to marry again i'm happy for him .. though usually i don't really believe those articles ... but if it's true i'm happy for him and another sweet baby can't be bad either , can it?

Just a reminder, that we strongly discourage discussions about the personal lives of the actors on the show as we prefer to give them their respective privacy.

Also, if it's an article from a tabloid, I don't need to tell y'all how inaccurate those can sometimes be. ;)

Oh thanks for the brownies *chomps away happily* it's really good to be back!

I finally got to see season 4 in it's enterity, that was a great Christmas ;)
It was good to analyse it for myself and I think H was a little too angsty, would be much nicer to see the young fresh version from the early series again!
I ave to say I hope that season five is a little better need to see a bit of weight off our H's shoulders and see those eyes sparkling again!!!

sienna said:
wow if david caruso really wants to marry again i'm happy for him ..

Increases my chances. :devil:

WOAH! WOAH! HE THROWS HIS HOLY HOTTIE GLASSES ON THE FLOOR??? The floor isn't even worthy of Horatio's shoes. I can't believe he threw them off...are you sure he threw them off and then dived into a fight? And won? Are you SURE?

Lucy said:I have limited memory of the finer details of Season 4 - my brain has decided to filter much of it out! ;)
Same here. Season 4 didn't really happen of course. It was just a very bad dream. ;)
As for 'Murder In A Flash', I have to say I really enjoyed that episode. Not only did H look very fine indeed, I thought the cases were very interesting, there were a couple of really poignant moments, there was humour, lots of Yelina :D and the scene at the garage is one of my favourites from Season 3.
I loved Murder In A Flash too. One of Season 3's best episodes for me. That is one very yummy picture btw. Thanks. :D

I read that in the paper today. I hope that he finds whatever he's looking for.

And personally he looks good for 51!

Thanks for clearing that up I watched 'Skeletons' already.

Yes and s4 is behind me although not a good season compared to s1-3 it gave us insight into H's life in NY so I thought that was the good part.

'Murder in a Flash' besides there being lots of Yelina in it also again showcased H's compassion to the vics and their families. Ths last scene with the dead girl's brother was very powerful.

HoratioCainesGirl said:
Isn't it against H's Ten Commandments to hurt the sunglasses in any way? ;) :cool:

Yes.

Season 3 WAS a good season. Exept Speed dieing.... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back