Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread # 11

Alright, let's not veer this thread off topic. ;)

Back on track, okie doke? :)

Yeah I do his the labcoat days, it seems to link with H being in the lab less and with the team less..both not too good things in my opinion.
Also was there any episode in series 4 when H doesn't wear a striped shirt, personally I like the stripes, but I am missing that striking Royal blue shirt he used to own :eek:

I realised the other day I have a striped shirt the same as H's, did chuckle when I wore it to work :lol:

*wants stripey shirt to look like H too* :lol:

Personally, I've found H is in the lab less even during season 2. In season 1, he was likely to be in there at some point every other episode or so, which is a shame, because I do like the sexy scientist look on men :devil: Maybe I should post off my own labcoat, safety goggles and a pair of latex gloves to Horatio :devil: think it would be a big enough hint to the writers? :lol:

We need the caption of "Thanks Pal!" to go with that pic from 'Shock'. That did make me chuckle. Nice to see a smiling Horatio though. :)

Yeah that davidcaruso.org collection also has his 'infamous scene' from the first season of NYPD Blue.

Great pictures, by the way...all hot, especially the 'Lost Son' cap.

thanks- yeah, i've seen that 1. all good from NYPD Blue. (but, for me, better from Miami!)

davidcaruso.org collection also has his 'infamous scene' from the first season of NYPD Blue.
And what is this 'infamous scene' you speak of? (In other words, explain what the heck it is, and maybe a link. (I hope it's David without his shirt on...*crosses fingers*)) :lol: (sorry if i sound. cuz' i'm not. :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back