Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC's Thread # 11

I'm happy that 'Murder in a Flash' is the next episode for me on TV.
I also liked the episode, although it was also a sad episode. (the poor boy).

This episode is a perfect example how much Horatio Caine cares about his family and the victims.

last episode was 'Lost Son'
:(
so hard to watch.
I really thought that Horatio would lost it and would punch the guy in front of the cameras. (not that the guy wouldn't have deserved it, but it would have been bad for H)
Thank God Yelina was there and saved him before he would have done something stupid.

honestly i always thought the guy would deserve it and i everytime i watch it i hope that horatio will punch him .. just a bit .. i mean the guy is responsible for speeds death!!! sure he would have some problems afterwards .. but i think that would be worth it ..
and i love the scene at the end of the episode where horatio hugs calleigh i think it is just so cute ... shows how much he cares about his team ...

Hmm, Lost Son. We also got a tight shirt, two buttons undone and latex gloves! Yummy! :devil:

CSIM_301_030.jpg

:D I'm in a fangirly mood today!

:lol: Luce like I said in the H/Y thread you made my day(s) with the pic posted there and also this one posted here. What a yummy looking H :devil:

Thanks again!

Always a pleasure! Glad you like the pics. :D

Oh yeah, you also get tight wet shirt later in the episode too when he goes wading for the boy in Hell's bay...have to enjoy 'Lost son' apart from poor old Speed of course :rolleyes:

Okay Luce I won't tell ya what's running through my mind at the moment after seeing that pic you posted. :lol: Or what I'll be dreaming of tonight. :D Thanks for a great pic. Wish he'd go back to wearing these tight shirts with buttons undone. :devil: ;)

*fangirlish squee* :lol:

Love that pic Luce. Quite definately one of the quintessential H pics. The gloves, two buttons undone, de gun, the shades, hair slightly blowing...guh.

Great picture Luce, thanks for posting it. :D It's a shame that he usually has the overcoats now (even though it's blazin' in Miami/California) it's really great to see the man in something that shows a little more skin yet it's still professional. :)

And 'Lost Son' was a great episode too. I especially loved the part where he jumped into the canal to save little Joey. *sniff* One of the last episodes where he was truly a hero for someone.

speed_cochrane said:
I especially loved the part where he jumped into the canal to save little Joey.

Yup I loved that part too! Where he took off his coat, gun before jumping into the water. That was so hot!

You don't happen to have that pic too do you Luce ?

Okay Luce I won't tell ya what's running through my mind at the moment after seeing that pic you posted. :lol:
:lol: I think I can guess! Ahem, yes, he really does look very yummy and I'm glad you all enjoyed the pic! :D

Hrockz, I don't have the exact pic that you mean, but I have one of him in the water.....

CSIM_301_283.jpg

...and another one where I really think the buttons are about to go pop! :D

0863.jpg

Credit: Miami Style

Lucey...where oh where was pillow alert!?

WOnderful pics. Thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back