Gil <3 Cath #25: PureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:Gil<3Cath #25:pureJoy--Rub-A-Dub-Dub, Two CSIs In A Tu

I'm not sure that Catherine knew Gil before she knew Eddie. In her old biography which isn't considered trust-worthy anymore, it says Gil invited her to work in the lab and in Too Tough to Die, Eddie says Catherine was stripping when he first met her. So it's really hard to tell who she knew first. All I know is she met both of them before starting to work for CSI.

And welcome Ams! Glad to see you join us. Here's your welcome basket. ;)

welcome-basket2.gif

Our traditional question to newbies: what are your favorite C/G episodes/moments? Can't wait to know what you think. Hehe. So you're on season 3 huh? Good for you. You're so going to love it, especially the season finale. :D

Oh yeah. I don't think there is ONE Purejoy fan that doesn't like that finale :)

Speaking of purejoy moments, here's our fav duo in Cool Change:

Gil: in case you needed me
Cath: I probably do.

Well, at least they admitted it...

I love that morgue scene, the closeness between them was just radiating off the screen. They always have good scenes outside the morgue, there's also the hair eating one in f&l and cath's wifey outburst in one epi (I think it was KB ), poor Sofia was caught in it :lol:

Welcome Ams :) Agree on all your reasons about why they should hook up, you're at S3 going on to S4 huh? GC finale followed by GC premiere, you're gonna love it :D

Am I the only one that thinks its wierd that gc are always getting together outside the morgue? He not only comforts her outside the morgue, he proposed marriage in it! Remember PMJ, anyone?

Gil: May I take your hand?

So what's everybody's favorite morgue gc moment?

^ Oh wow. Definitely one of the best morgue moments ever. I so love that scene! Another one I'm thinking about right now is when they were in the hall outside of the morgue in To Halve and to Hold. Man that was so cute. Anyone remembers the tag on Catherine's lab coat that had FOXY written on it? Just lovely. :D

it had foxy on it? Well that fits, lol. Gift from Gil, perhaps?

I missed out the foxy scene :eek: I loved the expression on cath's face when she was following him out of the morgue, the tag is just so hard to miss once you know about it :lol:

Hmmm...favourite GC morgue moment...
outside the morgue: "just in case you need me"
inside the morgue: "scared of you" (eval day) / "are the bones whispering to you?" ( THATH ) / cath-doc tub convo

Can't think of anymore now, I have a new favourite once in a while :D

-----EDIT-----

You know, in THATH when cath asked gil "Hmmm...have we hit a wall yet?" I fall helplessly into the gutter :lol:

Thanks for the welcome basket lol!

Well, the first ep I ever saw was Pledging Mr Johnson, I liked the scene where they go to the resturant, the way he moves his eyebrows whens shes talking, lmao, so funny!

I can't remember the episode name but where they walk into the morgue and Doc has some music on and he's dancing and they both don't know what to do. Again, check his eyebrows out lmao, he talks with those babies I swear!

Another fav moment is Strip Strangler, love the whole ep but the end when she saves him! *jigs* that is so damn good!

OOO and another one, again, can't remember the ep but when they are walking down the corridor and Gris says (about Lindsey) 'well, she has nothing to worry about, look at you' and she chews her pen rather seductivly. Oh man I love that scene.

Lmao, yet another one, ain't seen the full ep yet but *that* bowtie scene from Formalities. Oh. My. Gawd! Wow, i've wrote quite a lot! lol!

My minds always in the gutter everytime I look at that man. It should be illegal to be that hot lol.

19ams87 said:
My minds always in the gutter everytime I look at that man. It should be illegal to be that hot lol.
It IS illegal!!! But he gets away with it... ;) btw, come and join us on the Grissom/Billy threads so you can drool with us... :D

Personally, my favourite episode is, of course, Jackpot! :devil: The definitive Grissom episode... and great G/C moments! Can you believe I watch it almost every day? :rolleyes: And the others you've listed are not bad either! Formalities has two of my favourite scenes: the bowtie moment (no explanation needed :)) and when he trusts her to deliver his "speech" about Ecklie. He knows she'll get out of the predicament he put her in with flying colours! Next, there is Fur and Loathing, which shows how different they are (when they arrive at the Paf-Con and their reaction to it) while still being the best of friends, if not something else... ;) I love that episode! :D

Next, there's Pledging Mr. Johnson, where they arrive at the truth at the same time while travelling different paths: she follows the physical one while, of course, he thinks and does an experiment.

And what can I say about King Baby, except that I love the ending! :devil: I would love it more if Brass hadn't interrupted, though... Who knows what would have happened... Well, we all know, but it's best to leave that to the realm of fiction! ;)

Jackpot..mm..brings back good G/C memories. Seriously love that episode. :D

PMJ is like the all time G/C Season 1 episode. (sigh) When he helps her off the boat (faints). Damn. Not again!

Formalities..my all-time favourite S5 episode. It's just...it's very sensual, if I may say so. Tying his tie for him...that's just the typical pairing scene, is it not? Come on. Watch some more soap operas and you'll see it. And from behind...(Faints again).

King Baby...come on. i think every single G/C shipper in the house has seen this episode more than twice, right? Come on. Tell me how many times you've seen the ending (probaby over 30 times, actually). It's just the best ending. He missed her tush? Thinking about it even now, it seems unbelievable that Gil would say something like that. Jeez.

I could go on and on and on about all the episodes I think are great in terms of gooooood G/C lovin' but that would take months ;)

Crate and Burial is what I call the "oral fixation" episode. We have Catherine with her pen here:

And Gil very interested in Catherine's pen here:

Plus Gil getting all excited about Lindsey's birthday is just too adorable.

I have to agree about Jackpot..........I've watched it multiple x multiple times. Of course, crate and burial is another good one. But, To Halve and To Hold is still one of my all time favs.........them contemplating a long lasting relationship..........even if it isn't exactly shown is outstanding!

Jackpot is one of the bestest best episodes ever and a clear insight into how the future Mr and Mrs Grissom would work on cases together.
And another favourite is of course Formalities my favourite part of that episode is when Sofia goes to give Gil his "glued" bowtie back and Cath just looks at her as if to say "Who are you?" and flicks the bowtie in disgust because we All know he's never going to be using that whilst Cath's around.

Welcome 19ams87 and CraneFalconGCR :)

ahhh Jackpot, the definative Cath/Gris episode IMO it explains a WHOLE LOT about their relaionship... don't you think?
Formalities goes a little further with the 'you need a woman' comment
do you think Cath was refering to herself?

Sure she was, Heather.
She was screaming "You need ME ME ME ME ME ME".

I often think of Jackpot as the ultimate declaration of PureJoy. I mean, it's there. They say it.
If someone ever dare say "PureJoy is fake", you show them Jackpot and they'll have to kiss your royal a§§. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back