sarahvma
greenplastic
Alyssa

Team CleanShaven:
Adzix
Chocolate_bunnys

As far as I know anyway.I know I probubly missed someone
Adz, honey I think we are out numbered.

Im not even sure why i keep lists on these kind of things.

WOW.. it's hard to keep up with you girls..and your banter chit/chat
Sorry, I blame it on Adz and her drunken-ness last night.

Wow, we debate about poor Mr. Petersen's facial hair a LOT!

Ha, that we do. I hope that one day I will become famos so that over-obssesed people can debate my hair. :lol:

HELLO.. I'm here.. you missed me :( I love him either way.. he's friggin' gorgeous.. such a perfect face!!! but tend towards the beard :p DESERTWIND..BEARD

shades.jpg
love-1.gif

av-1559.png
not this beard :(

I reiterate: Sara, like me, would prefer to have one of each.

Are we still talking bearded v. clean shaven? Cuz if so, Miss Dee is a slut.

she could pull off a Bridget Jones - come to work as a bunny already. it's easier, you know. tomboys hate changing.

*nods*

Or, you know, nothing but the bowtie of his scorn.

YAY FOR TEAM BEARDED!

You're going DOWN, team clean-shaven, because as everyone knows, Billy makes his facial hair decisions based upon what we vote.

Sign me up for team Bearded please!

Anyway, I have been trying to stay spoiler free too but I read a few of those little blue boxes. So, I guess I am semi spoiler free.

Guys, I miss Grissom. I do not like change and CSI without Grissom is CHANGE. Also, does anyone know if we are going to see the rest of Greg's legal troubles soon?

Congratulation on your number 25 yesterday, I was going to said it yesterday, but my mind went blank. You guys went from nothing and now on number page 3, you are fast.

I don't know which one I like on Grissom, beard or non-beard, I think I go with light beard, not too much beard.

I don't think it got nothing to do with break up of Grissom and Sara. Yes, Grissom is going to have to work hard to get Sara to trust him again. Grissom is suppose to come back at the end of Laws of Gravity. We may see Sara walk in Grissom's town house, I assume she live there now. She walked in the house and smell food, so she walks in the kitchen and saw Grissom in the kitchen, cooking her favorite meal.

You can sign me up for team 'I burned my bratwurst'...oh, that's not an option? Well why not? It's crap?!Psha, fine. -mutters-

I'm actually quite torn. You get so used to one thing, and then BAM! it changes and your like, 'damnit'... I was actually quite fond of the beard, and when he shaved it I was all, "OHMYGODNOES!"...but I've found that the new Grissom is helluva awesome without the beard.

Eh, what the hell? Sign me up for Team Bearded[/i].

- Toasty

Pssht. You know I was going to make a poll. Don't lie.

As a note, I don't think they began having an affair when he got the beard, I meant that that's the way he was when they started, whenever that was.

I'm a BAA 4 ever (Beard Addicts Anonymous) But I've no idea what Sara is lol

Waaah I miss Grissom already...hope there's something GSR-ish Thursday. *sigh*

Does Sara get the gift this week or no?

we are definitely, like sarah would say, post-happy today. and it's a day when nothing, completely nothing happens. maybe it's got something to do with MLK day, but that's just US.
anyway,
Adz, honey I think we are out numbered.
yeah, i know, i know. it's just that i started to like him when he was beardless, and then i watched some S4 eps and i didn't like it. i thought it covers his face entirely. now, i don't mind either way. i still think his hottest episode is Formalities, which i can watch a zillion times and just gasp and faint every 2 seconds. but when i am to choose, i will always go for clean-shaven cuz that's how i liked him first. i think Sara may think similarly. in the poll i voted that she likes it both ways though.
Sorry, I blame it on Adz and her drunken-ness last night.
me? i was drunk?
Ha, that we do. I hope that one day I will become famos so that over-obssesed people can debate my hair.
that's b/c, like Jorja said, CSI actors never go on boards like this, not to worry about people's opinions. i'm pretty sure Billy is not a computer person too - he said it once or twice in an interview as far as i can recall.
*nods*

Or, you know, nothing but the bowtie of his scorn
the one Sofia glued?
You're going DOWN, team clean-shaven, because as everyone knows, Billy makes his facial hair decisions based upon what we vote.
ROFLMAO. my whole apartament block heard me laughing at this.
As a note, I don't think they began having an affair when he got the beard, I meant that that's the way he was when they started, whenever that was.
i like the word "affair" pertaining to the Geeks, you know. it's so fanfic-ish, and yet true.

I read somewhere in his interview and he said, he use to have a computer and he gave it away, he didn't said why gave it away or he don't have times to get on the computer anymore because of work.

I liked this look from The Finger. It was really long there for like one episode. Then it looks like he cuts it a bit (but not much)
finger4.jpg

bop34.jpg

See?

But then again, maybe I'll amend that. Maybe he just didnt brush it back in The Finger. I really really disliked his hair during the end of season two. But I think that had mostly to do with the color. Greying is sexy, but white... nah.

Count me in for Team Bearded - hello! I've only been crying about it since BEFORE the season started! My sig hasn't changed THAT much since then. :rolleyes:

Just 'cause I'm cool like that.

And for Sara? I'm totally on Team Curly.

And together? I'm all for sleep tossed and spiky ends that point to her running her fingers over his scalp.

But that's just me.

And now, I must go to work before I am late.

That is all.

The gift comes in episode 7x13 - this week is 7x12. The flashback is in 7x14 and Grissom returns 7x15.

What a surprise - Team Bearded in the lead ONCE AGAIN!

lol

we are definitely, like sarah would say, post-happy today. and it's a day when nothing, completely nothing happens. maybe it's got something to do with MLK day, but that's just US.

I wish I could've joined in more, but I was rushing off to class mostly.

I keep forgetting to write down my schedule so I pop into the lab and go on my online uni account.

the one Sofia glued?

See? Scorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back