Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's easy. He knows I'd gladly hold the video camera for him should he ever score a night with Angelina Jolie, so he's happy to extend me the same courtesy. It's all about maintaining an open mind and supporting each others pursuits. ;)

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ That's easy. He knows I'd gladly hold the video camera for him should he ever score a night with Angelina Jolie, so he's happy to extend me the same courtesy. It's all about maintaining an open mind and supporting each others pursuits. ;)

Just make sure you lock up that tape in a fire-proof, gun-proof safe. Should you need to allow workers into your abode, take that tape with you. That tape should never leave your possession at all costs. Also, as a lawyer, you should know very well the importance of having all participants sign a "non-disclosure" agreement.

I may not have finished law school, but I did draft nda language as a gag-gift for my friend's 30th birthday party. Yes, she had all her friends sign the thing. They didn't know it was fake. :lol: No, I didn't go. She didn't want to corrupt me :eek:...that's why we're best friends. :devil: ;)

Merry Christmas all, just thought I'd say it now in case I don't come back for a week :eek: :eek: :eek:

OH MY GOD did I say not come back for a week :eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyhoo, I've been doing a lot of craft and whatnot lately, and coming up with some things for Carmine's next scrapbook, I have microsoft xp, and I noticed in the event of finding different text to write with that there is a text called ... Carmine :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's rather plain and boring, unlike the stallion himself, but it's true :D :D :D

So between the Carmine lipstick (that's the Loreal color riche star secrets with Andie Mcdowell's signature on it) and text called Carmine, I'm going nuts finding stuff named after our stallion.

Has anyone else been going through this :confused: or is it just me :lol:

MERRY XMAS ALL AND RIDE THE STALLION :D :D :D
hope we get him for xmas under our trees, wearing nothing but a santa hat in his head, you know, THAT head
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Me too :devil:. Angelina is freaking gorgeous & to combine her with one of the sexiest men alive is pretty sexy. However, I could deal with being one on one with Carmine :devil:.

tiara4carmine said:
So between the Carmine lipstick (that's the Loreal color riche star secrets with Andie Mcdowell's signature on it) and text called Carmine, I'm going nuts finding stuff named after our stallion.

Saw the lipstick yesterday while shopping. The name's "Carmin", without the "e" (which is a variety of red) but I couldn't help grinning the minute I spotted it. :D

^^^^ here in Australia, it has both names on the bottom, Carmin / Carmine, and in one of our magazines it was advertised as Carmine.
Woohoo, smear the Itallion Stallion on yourselves girls
:devil: :eek: :lol:

^ I saw that too and it makes sense now since "carmine" is an Italian word indicating like I said, a variety of red. I think it has something to do with the heart, as in, as red as the heart.

Still, I grin every time I see it. :D

Yeah, I've watched that many times and it helped a the beginning when I was unsure about how to pronounce it.

And Nim, I hear you. I tried doing that in the US and while it's perfectly natural for me to pronounce it like we do I understand it can be hard for other people.

Yeah! I met a girl from Canada months ago (met at CG.Net first, then at Venice) and we both laughed everytime. I called him with the Italian pronunciation, she called him with the English one :lol: :lol: :lol: so funny!

^ That's right. You met crazybeautifultrouble. :D I miss CG.net. Fun girls. Yes, I know it still exists in some form, but not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back