Rock/Alternative music

Yesssssh. I had some of their songs before I lost it. But I'm not like OMGOMGOMG A HUUGE FAN. I'd like to listen to more of the songs if I knew more german. :p

Yay, thank god there`s someone else that likes them, my friends think im mad as I don`t know any German, but I like the music. :lol:

I like Rammstein. Who cares if you don't know German? *I don't* Or any other foreign language. It's the musicianship that counts. :)

Besides, it sounds just that much cooler.

I have news thats really great for me that pertains to this topic. I have lately found out that I am great at screaming (for those of you who don't like music with screaming, this may not be a talent to you, but you really have no idea how hard it is), and so I recorded a demo and let some of my friends hear it and stuff, and one of my friends let like 5 different bands listen to it, and one said that if they get together, they want me. So I might be joining a band, I'm so stoked, and I'm so glad that I took my friend's advice and recorded a demo.
I have the demo uploaded if anybody would like to listen for themselves. The quality isn't the best, but eh, whatever.

My friend is hearing back from the kid on Tuesday, I'm so anxious and excited and stuff. Even if that doesn't work out, my other friend and I have been thinking of getting a band together. *squee*

You certainly may. I'll just post it so anybody else who wants to hear can. Mind you, the quality isn't really the greatest (and that's being nice about it :p)

Clicky

WHOOT! This is my thread LOL!

I listen to anything that's rock.

Punk, emo, hard core, metal. More or less anything, but I'm mainly into hard rock and metal.

But you still gotta love your classic rock, such as The Who!

The new Death Cab for Cutie album ROCKS! i had to say that.. does anyone here like the Futureheads?
@-@
| _ |
\)(/ <-- look! it's Grissom and his butt chin! hahahah sorry.. off topic.

Never heard of The Futureheads. But I love the band Alter Bridge. Their album One Day Remains kicks ass!!! I also love Three Doors Down.

haha I'm such a The Killers freak....
I'm also a big My Checmical Romance fan, and the old Green Day. I like their new stuff don't get me wrong but they get played too much I think.
And also my best friend is an AFI addict so it's rubbing off haha

Oooh! I like that one song by AFI.. I forget what its called but i think it's something like Gold and Cold or something..

Has anyone heard of this band called Crimson Tears? :D It's GREAT! I'm really liking their songs Gardens Of Sorrow and Enteral. They're a cross between symphonic/goth metal. :D

Back