Rock/Alternative music

I was watching our TOP40 list yesterday... Saw first time video of The Rasmus' new song, No Fear :eek: Video was ok, but song... blah. They'll release their album in two weeks.

I have to listen to new list, it starts on radio in...13mins. If crazy frog is still #1 I'm going to scream. See, Schnappi is actually Childrens songs... but Crazy Frog - it's just brainless shit.

Anyways.. erm... Next album what I'll probably be buying (as new albums) is somewhere next year. Sinergy.

Well...Simple Plan is my obsession..(if you havent noticed) LOOK AT MY ICON! lol so random its funny!
I was supposed to see simple plan as support to Green Day but they backed out, ever since then all I`ve heard are how good they are! :lol: Can you recommend a good song of there`s that I can download? :D Thanks in advance.

*ahem* Silverstein, anyone? Or Avenged Sevenfold?

I recently got My Chemical Romance's CD, along with The Academy Is' CD. I can't stop listening to either of them! I love 'em both to death.

I definatly recommend the TAI CD to anyone/everyone. It is really good.

Silverstein's new CD is awsome.

And which MCR CD did you get? You know they have two out right? :p

Random Gerard picture

I loves Gerard. I hope I can meet him next month when I go to the concert. I don't care how long I'm going to wait outside.

/random post

Mmmm. How I do love Gerard. :devil:

I got Three Cheers, but yes I know they have another CD. I wouldn't be a die hard fan if I didn't. ;) :lol:

I think everyone here needs to check out Cherry Monroe now. :p

I recently started listening to rock. I like Fallout Boy, Green Day, All American Rejects, and Kelly Clarkson. Correct if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure she's rock; I just checked out a website and that's the genre she was under. Oh, I LOVE the song 'Scars' by Papa Roach; Everytime I hear it I think of Sara...

Kelly Clarkson rock? Not in my books she's not. *shaking head vociferously* Where were you looking that said she's *cough*rock*cough*?

Kelly Clarkson's image may be "rock", but her music is nowhere near it.

Omg...dont start this stuff...Its just music you guys...doesnt matter what genra...you still listen to it...so like drop it! lol it just makes me annoyed when people do that...

Well...Simple Plan is my obsession..(if you havent noticed) LOOK AT MY ICON! lol so random its funny!
I was supposed to see simple plan as support to Green Day but they backed out, ever since then all I`ve heard are how good they are! :lol: Can you recommend a good song of there`s that I can download? :D Thanks in advance.

Untitled is really good shut up welcome to my life...just look up Still Not Getting Any... thats their latest CD...Its awesome! i reccomend it!

Omg...dont start this stuff...Its just music you guys...doesnt matter what genra...you still listen to it...so like drop it! lol it just makes me annoyed when people do that...

sorry about that!

I recently started listening to rock. I like Fallout Boy, Green Day, All American Rejects, and Kelly Clarkson. Correct if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure she's rock; I just checked out a website and that's the genre she was under. Oh, I LOVE the song 'Scars' by Papa Roach; Everytime I hear it I think of Sara...

Further notice for everyone else: It's Fall Out Boy. Three words, not two. Sorry if that seems a little harsh. It's just always been something that get's on my nerves......

Back