Rock/Alternative music

Pearl Jam started there 2005 mini-tour.
The Adams Center, Missoula, Montana

Setlist:
MFC, Save You, DTE, 1/2Full, Insignificance, GTF, Sad, E-Flow, Faithfull, Daughter/ABITW, Lukin, Grievance, Whipping, I Got Shit, NAIS, RVM.

Encore 1:
Small Town, Sleight of Hand, Black, Glorified G, Alive

Encore 2:
Bee Girl, Black Red Yellow, Betterman, Porch

Encore 3:
Yellow Ledbetter

*Sorry I have Pearl Jam on the brain.

How I've missed this?
Nonono, no downloading talk in these board, unless it's something legal.

Thanks. I don't start to edit those posts but tell you that it's a nononono! :)

I looove this band called Staireo ... yea, it's not a typo... I especially love their song "Idiot". It's the CSI themesong in Japan (like after the ending credits are done and they introduce the ppl who dubb the characters voices in Japanese) I also like their song "Falling from the Stars", and "Bus 61"

I also loooove Green Day ... There's this bonus track called "Favorite Son", and I thought it was cool... Well, I actually like all the Green Day songs (on American Idiot, it's the only Green Day album I have :( )

And I don't know if you would consider this Rock- the CD categorized it as Rock, but it sounds Hip-hop too... It's these two Japanese bands- Glay and Exile (GlayxExile) , and they collaborated to make this single called "Scream", and it's sooo good... I seriously recommend it, even if you don't listen to Japanese music :D

xoxo-nimo

How I've missed this?
Nonono, no downloading talk in these board, unless it's something legal.

Thanks. I don't start to edit those posts but tell you that it's a nononono! :)
Ohh I just meant downloading from itunes in a general way, im sorry DaWacko *slaps wrist* :D Will not mention again.

Does anyone here listen to technoish or indie like music? i like some.. Anyone here heard of Idiot Pilot? There pretty good..

Btw.. i like Greenday, but i think they can get overplayed way too much..

I heard one of my friends mention Idiot Pilot, but I've never actually heard any songs by them. I totally agree with the Greenday thing, I used to love Boulevard of Broken dreams until it was played every ten minutes on every radio station.

They're okay. My friends like them more, though. It seems there is an article or at least a blurb on them in every issue of Chart. lol

Back