Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lonely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project: You Don't Have To Be Lon

Thanks, MrsG!

I miss that woman, too! Anyone still in touch with her? So many of the others aren't here anymore either. We should revisit those old threads for the heck of it... back when the Locker Room started and all the drool buckets were out.

And Dream's Carmine diaries!

This forum really is testament to how much love Carmine's been getting since CSI:NY began. Spoiled man, he is. :lol:

GodOfMediocrity said:
Awwwww, what happen to my sister tweeky? :( I miss her so much!
Udjat is married and a mommy and likely doesn't have time for fangirl fantasies anymore, I'm afraid. Sad thing. Nothing should ever come between a girl and her mindless crush on a tv heart throb. :lol: Husband? Baby? Seriously, the girl needs to re-evaluate her priorities and get her sweet ass back online. :lol:

Tala - You bring back many fond memories. Speaking of Dream, I believe she may be lurking, but doesn't post anymore. She is also soon to be married. Yay, Dream! We miss you!

I love the old-timers and it always makes me sad when people eventually get a life and move on.

Aw, Udjat... come over once in a while, will you? Seriously, it's so great to know that she's settled and happy. Thanks for the update, MrsG :)

Yay for Dream! Last I heard from her, she claimed she was hopelessly single! :) So woohoo, Dream!

An update on another one of our old friends, knickknack: She got married last month and now lives in New York. :)

crankyjules said:
Kimmy ... have changed my icon back to protect your precious bod from bruising due to too much twitching :lol:

It is too late.

The instant I close my eyes, all I can see is Danny with his tiara and sash and winner's bouquet, bawling his eyes out and squealing and thanking his mommy and daddy and his Flackie, and that his masara's running and he needs to change into a tighter shirt.

:p :lol:

My goodness, it's like a blast from the past! :D *waves to tala* Please pass along my congrats to knickknack...and to Dream if anyone talks to her. I remember Udjat of course (best avatar we couldn't allow here :( ). And it's good to see you stopping by, GofM! :D

jkladis must get his personal ad in! I'll nag him about it. ;)

Kimmychu said:
The instant I close my eyes, all I can see is Danny with his tiara and sash and winner's bouquet, bawling his eyes out and squealing and thanking his mommy and daddy and his Flackie, and that his masara's running and he needs to change into a tighter shirt.

:p :lol:

You oughta talk ( crankyjules points up at kimmychu's avatar :eek: :eek: :eek: )

:lol: :D

crankyjules said:

You oughta talk ( crankyjules points up at kimmychu's avatar :eek: :eek: :eek: )

:lol: :D

Heyheeeeeeey, in my icon, Danny's a man who knows how to take it like a real man!!! :eek:

:lol: ;)

MrsG! I sent mine out this morning so I have no idea when it will get to you, but it is on the way! And, I slipped on the ice and fell on my butt getting to the mail box, so he'd better appreciate it! :D :D

I would just like to offer my sincere apologies here for not participating. I feel a right old misery guts but I'm afraid I'm just too old, too staid, and far, far too self-conscious to join in.

I think what you have written (that which I've seen over at BC) is FANTASTIC; my oh my what a gutsy, feisty and sexy bunch you all are.

So I'll just sit here in my rocking chair, pull the tartan rug up over my knees and suck on my teeth while you young 'uns have your fun.

*sighs* Age can be a cruel thing.... :(

Congrats to knickknack! :D

CSI-in-training - I'll be sure to let you know when I receive yours. If it doesn't come in the mail by Friday, maybe you can email it to me?

Twinkletoes said:
I would just like to offer my sincere apologies here for not participating. I feel a right old misery guts but I'm afraid I'm just too old, too staid, and far, far too self-conscious to join in.
No such thing as too old. I'm no spring chicken myself. If you are truly outside the age range he might be interested in, you could always try to have a little fun with that. Maybe offer him some Ben-gay rub downs, a "ride" in your rocking chair, offer to remove your dentures and really [CENSORED] the holy hell outta him. :lol: :devil: It's all about working whatever you've got to offer.

I think what you have written (that which I've seen over at BC) is FANTASTIC; my oh my what a gutsy, feisty and sexy bunch you all are.
Carmine does have a fantastic group of fans. Truly fun girls. While lusting after my tv fantasy can be fun and all, it's his fans that keep me here everyday. ;)

*sighs* Age can be a cruel thing.... :(
Age is an asset, honey. With it comes wisdom and experience. See above for some fun suggestions on how to play up the age thing and, if you're feeling ballsy, there's still time to participate. ;)

Mrs G just checking you got my email- I sent a photos of the ad I'd done, due to stupid forgetfulness!

Mrs G Your comments are much appreciated, but honestly, how much can you do with an old pair of slippers and some knitting needles?

Then again...what's the phrase?....necessity is the mother of invention??

Mrs G just checking you got my email- I sent a photos of the ad I'd done, due to stupid forgetfulness!
Yep, got it and emailed you back just a few minutes ago. I got your email this morning, but wanted to make sure it printed out properly before getting back to you. It printed out great. Cute ad too! :D

Twinkletoes said:
Mrs G Your comments are much appreciated, but honestly, how much can you do with an old pair of slippers and some knitting needles?
Oh my, where were you back in the day when a few of us used to write "Random Object Challenges" on cg.net? :lol: There is plenty we could do with slippers and knitting needles, but nothing that can be suggested here. :lol: :devil:

Then again...what's the phrase?....necessity is the mother of invention??
Exactly. C'mon, give it a try. ;)

Ok, I'm throwing this beast together tonight and like, express mailing it or whatever we want to call it tomorrow morning. Hopefully, it will make it in time. :D Things are sneaking up on me lately.

Yay! No fan project would be complete without your participation. Do whatever you gotta do to get that baby to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back